Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

My Infertility

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by RihanaSam » 36 weeks ago

Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby off our own.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
But now i don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.

RihanaSam

Replies (12)

Reply by monika123 » 36 weeks ago

Doing your own research is really important. A lot of people understate this but it really is essential. It is due to lack of research that bad examples are set. I when even started thinking about the process. My first step was to research. I used to watch a lot of videos through which I had deduced a list of clinics. Before even looking into the clinics. I checked if the countries had made it legal. As I knew in countries like Japan and Germany the process is still not legal. After that was confirmed. My second thing was to check if the child's documents were being provided. Luckily this one clinic was meeting all these criteria. Once that was done I decided to get in touch with. Through email had a long conversation with them. They invited me to their clinic which I visited and finally made my decision of opting for it.

monika123

Reply by jilly6768 » 36 weeks ago

Hey there, How are you doing now? You have been through a lot. It must have been hard or you. But you seem like a brave woman to me. Not just brave but strong too. You didn't stop trying. You didn't stop looking or a solution. I think you have finally found the perfect solution or yourself. You should go or it. I know o some clinics. They are quite famous or their work. I am infertile too. I also looked into surrogacy and I think I'll soon be opting for it. I would love to help you out with your research. Do let me know.

jilly6768

Reply by josepheena » 36 weeks ago

Surrogacy is a very controversial topic. I'm sorry to say this, but it really is. A lot of people have many different opinions on this. Two people in the same family may also have different mindsets on this. So, this is why in order to satisfy yourself, one should put efforts in convincing his inner self. It is very important to research on your own so that you don't blame any other person for your own decision. People can give you suggestions and even tell their experiences, but always keep in mind that everyone has different choices. One thing that I like, might be disliked by you. I had my son through a surrogacy process.The choice of the clinic plays an important part in this whole scenario. I had a wonderful surrogacy experience. My son is perfectly normal and healthy. I'm very attached to him and the fact that he was made in someone else's womb, doesn't affect me. I hope you have an amazing surrogacy. All the best!

josepheena

Reply by Blessed75 » 36 weeks ago

It is too painful to know that still at this age you have not seen the happiness. Despite the second marriage, you are having complications with getting pregnant. This is the age when you cannot delay your efforts of going TTC anymore. You are close to menopause. At this stage, your plan of going for the surrogacy is absolutely right. Surrogacy can get you the happiness. Let us know about your decision and your journey ahead.

Blessed75

Reply by AnnDoucette » 36 weeks ago

Hey there.Life is not easy without kids.We all want to have the blessing of kids.My dear friend faces much more difficult time during conceiving.They tried hard day by day.Her depression is increase but she has no success there.It's been a really tough face of her life.After 2 years she has finally decided to go through the surrogacy process.Now she has few months old son.I wish that every woman had a great journey to conceiving.

AnnDoucette

Reply by bee_honey » 36 weeks ago

To begin with, do your exploration. Having a strong comprehension of the surrogacy procedure will enable your accomplice to acknowledge how genuine you are about the thought. Ensure your assets are giving precise data.
Next, put aside a particular time to converse with your accomplice about being a surrogate, in a perfect world a period and place with insignificant diversions.
Begin by requesting that he express his worries and after that listen to him. Tune in to his reasons and don't quickly expel them. Record them so you can address them later.
Maybe he's stressed over your wellbeing. Perhaps he's worried about how your youngsters may respond to you being pregnant, particularly in the event that they are seeking after a kin. Or on the other hand, perhaps he's stressed over what your family and companions will state. It may be the case that he's concerned that you may feel connected to the child. These worries are legitimate. He may likewise think of some silly feelings of dread, which you shouldn't just rebate.
Promise him that you recognize that a surrogate pregnancy would undoubtedly influence him and your family. It is genuinely a collaboration, which is the reason it is so critical to have your accomplice 100% on board. Make it clear that you can't do this without his help.

bee_honey

Reply by TaylorF » 36 weeks ago

It's great that you're doing proper research. These forums have also made it easier to know people's experiences. My experience with surrogacy was awesome. Everything went smoothly. Choosing the surrogate mother was the most difficult decision. Just make sure your legal contracts are properly done. Other than that, I think you're going to be happy to go for it.

TaylorF

Reply by Emilykingston » 36 weeks ago

It's great that you considered this option. I believe this has solved half our problems. You are 43 and it would have been dangerous to carry a baby anyways. Where did you connect to for surrogacy? Now see I know it feels awkward accepting a surrogate baby. Trust me you'll forget everything. The moment baby will be born you will forget everything. You will keep the baby close to you all the time. You will be extra considerate towards. Now I believe you should tell the baby about all this too. It is better you tell him or her yourself. It won't sound good listening it from somewhere else. Good luck on this journey. I am sure you will make a great mother. You will love the baby will all your heart.

Emilykingston

Reply by Karen2016 » 35 weeks ago

Hello, dear. I just entered the surrogacy program and our surrogate is already pregnant. Just like you said, it was our only option. It didn't take much time to assure my husband that it's a good idea. I'm unable to give birth and he is against an adoption. He wanted to raise his biological baby. That's why surrogacy seemed to be the best option. I was also scared, you know. Try to calm down. There's nothing to be afraid of. Doctors will help you to do everything in the right way. You just have to choose a good clinic.
I looked through hundreds of forums and websites to choose the medical center. Almost all reproduction centers offer surrogacy programs. But the prices are very different. We are not rich at all. That's why we were looking for some cheaper options. But we also wanted to find a professional doctor. So, in the end of our research we have chosen the biotexcom medical center. They offered us the most affordable price. We talked to the doctor and made sure that he is the best of the best. I still don't regret that we have chosen this clinic. They are doing their best to help us. They take a good care of our surrogate. She lives in a great house and I know that she eats healthy food. It means that the baby born will be healthy too. Our doctor contacts us with all the latest news.
I'm sure you will love your baby, dear. You will forget that you didn't give birth right after you see your baby for the first time. Don't panic. Everything will be fine.

Karen2016

Reply by Jennifer61 » 35 weeks ago

Hey! I agree with you, dear!
Surrogacy is such a great procedure to go with.
I am not saying so because I am looking for this procedure to go with.
But a few days back since I started searching for this procedure I came across to so many emotional yet successful procedures.
Even I love the way they even let the gay families build their families.
You just gotta see the videos. Trust me the happiness of each individual was just amazing.
After such a tough struggle they receive such happiness. they speak Their heart out to the world. just to let them know they have no longer that emptiness in their lives.

Jennifer61

Reply by Katy2017 » 29 weeks ago

I think you are worrying too much. Surrogacy is pretty safe nowadays. In case if doctors use your eggs and your husband's sperm, the baby born will be genetically related to both of you. There's no need to tell your baby about the surrogate. I'm sure that you will forget that you didn't give birth as soon as you see your baby for the first time.
A lot of reproduction centers offer surrogacy services legally. You will sign an agreement and they will find the surrogate for you. She won't be able to keep the baby in no way. You will be protected by the law. You just have to choose a good reproduction center.
A lot of couples worldwide use this service. My husband and me are one of them. Our surrogate is pregnant at the moment. This would be our second baby. Our first baby girl was adopted and now she is 5. We decided that we want to have more kids. My husband wants our second baby to be genetically related to us. That's why I agreed. Everything is pretty simple. We visit our surrogate twice a month. We are sure that she is fine. We are allowed to contact our doctor whenever we want. So, we have nothing to worry about. I met a lot of couples, whose babies were born by the surrogates. They all seem to be pretty happy. Their kids look absolutely awesome. That's why I feel calmed down. I'm sure that our baby will be fine. Can't wait to meet him/her for the first time. I'm sure you will be fine, dear. Just keep trying.

Katy2017

Reply by Hannahh123 » 6 days ago

I hope surrogacy works for you. It is a process that has a very high success rate. For the process, one thing that matters a lot is a good clinic. If the clinic is experienced then things will go well. There are a lot of things that have to be kept in mind when going for the process. The clinic needs to be operating legally. The clinic also should have a smooth legal process. The clinic I am visiting, for example, is really doing a great job at the process. They are not only operating legally but also offer great services. The packages they offer are comparatively inexpensive as well. They also have a guarantee program which ensures that if one thing doesn't work the other does work. So far my experience with them is going great. I have never been this satisfied before. If you want to learn more about them I can share the details. Just remain positive.

Hannahh123