Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Could a surrogacy pregnancy be rejected? - Page 3

Replies (44)

Reply by Hannahh123 » 13 weeks ago

Surrogacy has said to have 70% chances of succeeding. Its all about choosing the right clinic. When I was generally searching about various clinics this is the one thing that everyone said. For surrogacy, the doctors should be experienced. The clinic should be doing the process in the most legal manner. The clinic I am currently visiting has a lot of people there coming for surrogacy because of them being highly reliable. I think this matters a lot. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123

Reply by SharonMill » 8 weeks ago

Surrogacy is a great option for infertility. Infertility is becoming more common day by day. But thanks to the modernization of medical now it's curable. Surrogacy gives people a chance to achieve their dreams. Babies are a blessing and everyone should get a chance to do whatever it takes to get them. I m also having surrogacy right now, as it was the last option for me but I m glad it was here. Because I can't become a mother without it. It's helping me achieve my dreams.

SharonMill

Reply by Karencriss » 6 weeks ago

Hi! So you are talking about the rights of the surrogate mother on the baby. Before starting of the treatment, the surrogate signs an agreement where she gives up all her rights. It's important so later there are no problems. I know how much pain surrogates take for this but still, it's how it is. Good luck.

Karencriss

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I dont think that way. Therefore, might views differ from you. I think the process is beautiful. The IP only opt for it when there is no choice left. I believe it is a beautiful experience as it allows them to have a child after such a long time. Therefore, I am pro it. Also, there are a lot of misconceptions regarding the process which I believe are wrong. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123