Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Having Trouble Looking for R Boy Names

Category: General - Baby Names
Posted by Celine » Apr. 7, 2018 5:35pm

We have recently come up with Richard Jérôme and Roman Christophe and Robert Christophe so far. We have already agreed that Christophe will be the middle name. We are looking for more R names. Does anyone have any other suggestions R baby boy names?

R_________ Christophe

Celine

Replies (4)

Reply by BrittanyP0714 » Apr. 7, 2018 7:55pm

Ryker, Rad, Rowan is a few I have heard of. Hope that helps. Letter specific names are always tricky. My sister named her 4 boys with all K's....hopefully you find a good R name :)

BrittanyP0714

Reply by Celine » Apr. 7, 2018 9:27pm

I agree, Brittany. They are tricky. Wow she did? Wow!

....Rowan Christophe....

Celine

Reply by camille » Jun. 17, 2018 12:43pm

It's easy to research name meanings online to help you choose the perfect one for your baby, especially if you're having trouble finding one that feels right. For example, "Ingrid" might be a family name, but knowing that it means "hero's daughter" could also be the perfect way to honor family members who served in the military. And in case your child someday wants to put her monogram (in which the last initial is in the center, flanked by her first and middle initials) on her luggage, you'll want to avoid naming her Beatrix Dixon Adams. That would be BAD. Oops! When you pick a name, imagine your child in a professional situation, at a job interview, or giving a presentation to a client. What can you do if you want your child's name to reflect her heritage, but family members are pressuring you to give her your beloved grandmother's name – which is not on your top 10 list? Give your child the name you want as a first name and your grandmother's name as a middle name. (Or do the opposite and call your child by her middle name.) You could also give her your grandmother's name but use a nickname.

camille

Reply by Celine » Jun. 19, 2018 8:03pm

Not a bad idea, Camille. I might have to come up with another girl name, though, just in case

Celine