Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Uterus: would it be able to be surrogate?

Category: Trimesters - Postpartum Discussion
Posted by bee_honey » Jun. 28, 2018 6:08am

Regardless of whether a lady has no ovaries or her tubes are blocked despite everything she can be a mother. Regardless of whether the spermatozoids of a man are bad, despite everything he can be a dad. Be that as it may, without a uterus it is illicit to have a natural family in our environment.

bee_honey

Replies (3)

Reply by monika123 » Jun. 28, 2018 8:31am

Such a motivational post. People who have been diagnosed infertile it can be really difficult to cope with such situations. I myself am on the same boat and can understand how difficult this journey can be. However, now technology has drastically improved and there are so many options that you can opt for. Therefore, if you are also on this journey just stay confident and have faith in yourself. I know there are days when you want to give up but honestly its better to keep going than to give up. Research on different treatments, good doctors and go to them. Happy TTC to everyone trying.

monika123

Reply by Jenny42 » Jun. 28, 2018 11:35am

Hi Bee! How are you? Hope you are doing great. I understand what you are trying to say. Our society is still very sceptical about infertility treatment because most are not aware of what they can do. They still carry a lot of negativity in the society. I am also infertile and for my infertility treatment I chose surrogacy. Even though I had to face a lot of negativity from the people around me I still went with It. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy treatment. I am sure they can also help you out. Surrogacy is a very versatile process. It lets you have your own biological child even if you are infertile. I know this to be true Since I am infertile and have been through the procedure. I am now a mother of a baby girl.

Jenny42

Reply by Marrina » Nov. 6, 2018 7:11pm

Hello there! This is an outstanding website for shopping and you can also change your mind from the different types of diseases.
https://teeshopper.in/products/Gossip

Marrina