Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

My Journey

Category: Special - Miscarriage & Loss
Posted by Bella45 » Jul. 3, 2018 3:05pm

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my journey with you. There was a time when I was nervous and depressed. A woman lost her unborn child. She was so depressed and confused about clinics and her health. She didn't know about her future. Her husband started hating her. Her family started cutting her off. But she didn't lose the hope. She struggled for her rainbow. Searched about different clinics on different forums. Yes, this story is about me. I went for surrogacy and started my treatment soon. And got a beautiful child. I want to tell you all that never lose hope. Infertility can only be fought through positivity. So stay positive and yes choose a right clinic for yourself.

Bella45

Replies (19)

Reply by monika123 » Jul. 3, 2018 4:53pm

Hey, Bella, I am so happy for you. I am glad things worked in your way eventually. It is so sad when people start cutting you off. However, you dealt with all of this with so much strength. I am so proud of you honestly. Surrogacy has proven to be a great procedure. Everyone who applies for it has got a success story to tell. It has proven to be a highly successful. I myself am opting for it. The thing that took me the most time was to decide upon a clinic. Once that was decided things became a lot easier. I was finally able to visit the clinic. I then paid according to the package I chose. After this, the process started! So far everything has been going smoothly.

monika123

Reply by SelenaJones » Jul. 3, 2018 5:06pm

CONGRATS! YES! I support you on this. It all about keeps going and staying positive. Yeah! So, I'm glad it worked for you. I'm also having IVF this month. Have a great future! Thanks for sharing your story. :)

SelenaJones

Reply by alicee » Jul. 5, 2018 3:36pm

Hey brave girl! You are doing best. Hope you are doing great now. Your story and the way you conveyed is best. I don't get why people cut of infertile women. It's not in her own hands. I think this happens to make you braver. More independent and to get to know the real face of others. I know this heartache. I've also gone through this. I opted for the IVF. IVF is the other best option you can opt for. I am really happy for you. I cannot explain my feelings in words. You just get my heart. I wish may you grow more and have a great life. Take care.

alicee

Reply by emly21 » Jul. 7, 2018 10:28am

I glad to hear your success story. You are a very strong woman. I also become a mother through surrogacy. Surrogacy is really a blessing for an infertile couple. Congratulation to become the mother of a cute child. I wish may you grow more and have a great life. Thanks for sharing your story.

emly21

Reply by merry234 » Jul. 7, 2018 5:07pm

Congratulations on the baby. You finally got your happiness. I am sorry that your husband started hating you. He should have known that this is not your fault. You are very strong to not lose hope in those difficult times. Stories like these when you realize what a blessing surrogacy can be. I am glad it ended well for you.

merry234

Reply by merry234 » Jul. 7, 2018 5:07pm

Congratulations on the baby. You finally got your happiness. I am sorry that your husband started hating you. He should have known that this is not your fault. You are very strong to not lose hope in those difficult times. Stories like these when you realize what a blessing surrogacy can be. I am glad it ended well for you.

merry234

Reply by alicee » Jul. 20, 2018 12:16pm

Hello dear! Your story is really impressive. You are a courageous lady. I am sorry for your loss and grief you've been going through. You are just the example for other infertile ladies out there. I can totally relate to your story. 2 years back from now I get treated by IVF. I had Fetal abnormalities due to which it was hard for me to conceive naturally. I contacted the clinic in Europe and they give me encouragement. They suggested my IVF treatment. My first attempt was successful and now I am a mother of the adorable cute little girl. I am blessed that I am a mother. I am really happy for you. Have a great future ahead.

alicee

Reply by bee_honey » Jul. 21, 2018 6:20am

Hello dear! I am so sorry to hear about friend miscarriage. I know she happiness of conceiving for the first time, But resulting in the miscarriage. I know that she faced a tough and painful time. I recommend you visit the Biotexcom clinic and counsel their problems. Because they have an experienced doctor. They provide the best option for surrogacy and ivf. Hope she successful treatment Biotexcom clinic. Hope she will be a soon mother again. Best wishes to you.

bee_honey

Reply by HannahMarlee » Jul. 21, 2018 12:11pm

Hey, hope you are well. I a so glad to hear your story. I am so happy for you. I am glad you did it. And you are right, choosing the right treatment and right clinic is so important. I a also an infertile and have been facing this curse since last 8 years. I was TTC from 8 years but nothing worked. I also wanted to start my surrogacy procedure but nothing is working for me. I can't find a right clinic for my procedure. i contacted a clinic in ukraine L***s. I emailed them for one month, but they didn't respond. I can't find a worth clinic. I can't take this hopelessness and helplessness anymore. I am so tired. even my husband has lost his hopes too. I don't know what to do. It seems like this infertility curse won't ever go from my life. I have lost my self-confidence. I hate myself. I got married to my husband 10 years ago and i couldn't give a single happiness to my husband since we got married. Though he never complained and stood next to me but i know deep down he is depressed and disappointed also. I don't even know whether surrogacy will work for me or not if i found right clinic. I hate my life.

HannahMarlee

Reply by Martina65 » Jul. 21, 2018 4:51pm

Hey! Hope you are doing fine. Thanks for sharing your story. Congratulations to you on becoming a mother. Children are a blessing. I am also an infertile person. I had faced infertility for 5 years. Then I came to know about surrogacy. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy because it is legally banned in our country. Here I found a reputable clinic from where I have been provided with great services. They took a great care of my surrogate too. I had been blessed with twins from through surrogacy. It was really a great journey. Lots of love. God bless you.

Martina65

Reply by emly21 » Jul. 23, 2018 7:53am

Your story is really impressive. You are the very strong lady. I am sorry for your loss and pain you've been going through. You are just the example for other infertile ladies out there. My friend totally relates to your story. 2 years back from now she got treated by IVF. She had Fetal abnormalities due to which it was hard for her to conceive naturally. She contacted the clinic in Europe and they give her encouragement. They suggested her IVF treatment. She's the first attempt was successful. Now she is the mother of the adorable cute little girl. She is blessed that she has a child. I am really happy for you. Have a great future ahead. Wish you good luck.

emly21

Reply by jasmine.jessi » Jul. 27, 2018 5:04pm

You have a very inspirational story. Thanks for sharing this post with us. People really need to be motivated. There are many people depressed these days. It's sad that your husband didn’t support you on this sad moment. At least partner should be supportive if his wife has any problem. Because it helps a woman to face the problem. But its good that you stayed strong. You found the solution by yourself. And at the end you get it. You really deserve this happiness. As you struggled so much. Yes, it's true that people should not lose hope whenever any problem come to them. Because problems are not always in life. Ups and downs are part of life. Best of luck to those who are trying.

jasmine.jessi

Reply by HannahMarlee » Jul. 27, 2018 10:44pm

Hey, i am so glad to hear that you finally have your own baby. congratulations!! you finally made it. you are so strong, i so adore you. You went through so much but finally things worked for you. I a also an infertile and have been facing this curse from 8 years. I know the pain. I was TTC for so long. But i think normal pregnancy is not the thing for me. I decided to go for surrogacy procedure and contacted a clinic L***s for that. But y experience was so disappointing. I kept on emailing the for 2 months, i even used to call them in daily basis but they didn't respond at all. neither they replied to my emails nor they answered my calls. I live in uk and can't visit this clinic in a person without knowing any details and getting few things finalized. They didn't respond. I am so depressed and disappointed. It seems like i will never have my own baby. I will be infertile for life. Please do suggest me a clinic. and beware of such clincs. They are trash. I wonder how could they be so insensitive and cold. I am never ever gonna contact them again

HannahMarlee

Reply by roseleslie32 » Jul. 31, 2018 3:41pm

Hey, Infertility is common and hard to bear with. TTC is a very difficult job. I hope everyone suffering through infertility overcomes it. I went to this clinic in Ukraine and I had a very nice experience. They have experienced staff and give the best treatment. The environment is nice too. Surrogacy is a beautiful procedure. I couldn't conceive naturally because of heart disease problems so I talked to my doctor and he suggested me to go for surrogacy. It was a beautiful journey and now I have a beautiful baby. I hope your journey is beautiful too. Best of luck and prayers from my side! xx

roseleslie32

Reply by HannahMarlee » Jul. 31, 2018 11:08pm

Hey, hope you are doing well. Your post made me strength literally. I was looking for such words. II am going through the almost same situation. I have been facing infertility since 8 years and the last 8 years were more than a hell. I don't know how i survived through all this. I was married to my husband 10 years ago and till now I couldn't even give him a single happiness but he never complained vut this time even he lost his hopes too. We recently planned to start our surrogacy procedure and contacted a clinic L***s in ukraine for it. Choosing and finding the clinic was hard because we were already so weak emotionally that we knew we can't afford anymore failure and disappointment. anyways, we contacted this clinic , we emailed them and called them for two month on daily basis but they didn't respond at all. Neither they picked up our calls nor they replied to our emails. And now even my husband has no courage and hopes left to contact any clinic. I am so depressed. Do pray for us, that we find a worth clinic and start our surrogacy as soon as possible. I badly want my own kids now. Life has been so unfair to us for so long.

HannahMarlee

Reply by Hannahh123 » Dec. 30, 2018 1:14pm

Hey, Bella, I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You have indeed gone through a lot. However, I am glad that you didn't lose hope. Surrogacy has worked for a lot of people and I am glad it worked for you as well. It has helped so many people fight through infertility. It is true that for the process a good clinic matters a lot. I did research a lot even for my own procedure.

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 38 weeks ago

Hannahh123

Reply by LucilleCooper » 38 weeks ago

Hi Bella! I m glad that things worked out for you. I am so damn happy for you. I also had my both babies through surrogacy so I can relate to you. It's important to stay strong and keep trying. Because things will work out if you work for them. Stay blessed!

LucilleCooper

Reply by Hannahh123 » 4 weeks ago

Hey, I am glad things eventually did work out for you. It is very important to stay positive and strong while one is on this journey. Congratulations to you! I myself have been in a really bad place. However, I have also been looking at things from a very positive perspective. We have been visiting a clinic abroad for our treatment. The doctors seem very promising. I am hoping this works out for us.

Hannahh123