Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Need suggestions

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by Bella45 » Jul. 5, 2018 4:20pm

Hello everyone, I need your help. I am in a great problem. After my miscarriage, doctors declared me infertile. This infertility is killing me. I don't feel positivity in anything. Life is just ending for me. Everything is just stopped. I wanted to have a child. But I don't know how is it possible. This thing is very difficult for me to admit. I don't know any clinic. Please mention a good clinic. Your suggestions will be admired. I am confused about surrogacy and IVF. Which is better? Will it help me?

Bella45

Replies (40)

Reply by ameliabrown2018 » Jul. 6, 2018 10:59pm

Hey, please dear dont loose hope. Be strong and go for advanced treatment. Infertility is not end of life, you should try advanced treatments like IUI, IVF and surrogacy. Dont give up so easily. I am also considering surrogacy after facing so many odds. Even the clinic I contacted for surrogacy ditched me very badly. The clinic was Lotus clinic and they treated me real bad leaving me shattered. Now I will try to find some other clinic. Though all these hardships have exhausted me but I want to try my last resort.

ameliabrown2018

Reply by sthephny » Jul. 7, 2018 1:55pm

Hello, please dear don't free expectation. Be solid and go for cutting-edge treatment. Barrenness isn't end of life, you should attempt proper medications like IUI, IVF and surrogacy. Try not to surrender so effortlessly. I am additionally thinking about surrogacy instead of such options. Indeed, even the center I reached for surrogacy satisfied me seriously. The facility was Lotus center and they treated me genuine awful . Presently I will search to locate some other facility.

sthephny

Reply by SelenaJones » Jul. 7, 2018 2:31pm

I understand your issue. Don't be tense. Try centers in Kiev? Yes! I'm also having my IVF at a repro center in Kiev. Yeah! So, that's how it goes! Surely, you should seek it. They have the best reputation and really good reviews.

SelenaJones

Reply by Emilykingston » Jul. 7, 2018 5:17pm

Infertility is never easy. It takes all your energy. The same happened to you as well. My deepest condolences to you. Honey, you can look up for clinics in Europe. Though don't look up for Adonis. I have read quite negative reviews about it. You can look for other clinics. I am sure you will find a suitable one. Now, going with IVFor surrogacy is your choice. It depends on your body. If your body can carry the baby. I would say go for IVF. If not then surrogacy is the best option for you. Good luck in the future.

Emilykingston

Reply by riya2019 » Jul. 7, 2018 6:12pm

You should not lose hope. You can defeat infertility problem very easily. There are millions of women who defeat infertility problem in a professional way. I am also one of the lucky women who defeat infertility problem with medical treatment. Best of luck to you all.

riya2019

Reply by rihana012 » Jul. 7, 2018 7:20pm

Hi girl. I am so sorry. It is so bad. Miscarriages are so hard to face. it is never easy to lose unborn babies. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother. I faced 10 years while I was ttc. But everything failed. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. IVF was risky so I didn't go for it. But surrogacy proved the right choice. I went to Europe's clinic. I have a baby. I have no more worries. I am happy to choose it.

rihana012

Reply by stella009 » Jul. 7, 2018 7:45pm

It is really sad. I am so sorry. This was not supposed to be like this. but it is in fate. I think this is the right decision to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. My friend went for surrogacy. She wanted to be a mother. but it was not in fate. She went for IVF. But IVF was risky. so She failed to conceive. She has a baby now through surrogacy. She is a happy mother. She has no more worries. I hope this would be helpful.

stella009

Reply by ameliabrown2018 » Jul. 7, 2018 10:18pm

Hi Bella, hope you are enjoying good health. Please dear dont be upset. We all have faced this phase. I know it is way too difficult. Please hold on and try to get best treatment, give surrogacy a chance to change your life. I have also faced a lot and even though Lotus clinic has tested me to my limits. They added to my misery and agony. But I still I ll try my best to find some other clinic and go for a surrogacy attempt.

ameliabrown2018

Reply by Olivia29 » Jul. 8, 2018 1:13am

Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. Don't stress about this matter. You will do yourself no good. The struggles that you have been through. I hope and pray that everything turns out fine. This must eb difficult. But have faith. You should consult your doctors about the options you have. Because there are procedures like IVF and Surrogacy which can help you out. Because my sister went through infertility. Her doctors gave up on her but then she opted for IVF treatment. Now she has a beautiful boy. best of luck.

Olivia29

Reply by Martina65 » Jul. 8, 2018 2:04am

Hello there! I feel so sorry to hear about your infertility. All you need don't lose hope and hope for the best. Because nobody wants to be infertile, It just happens to the person. But you don't need to be a worry, surrogacy and IVF are available to cope with infertility. I am also infertile. But know I am a mother of two children because of the blessings of surrogacy. I suggest that you should go for surrogacy. Ukraine is the best place. Best wishes.

Martina65

Reply by Amelia » Jul. 8, 2018 7:27am

hello, Bella! I am very disheartened to read your post. I can realize your pain. but dude it’s a time for you to admit this reality. You don’t need to be a worry. You have your whole life. you shouldn’t lose hope. I think if your age is less than 40 then you should join IVF. Because it demands some age restrictions. Otherwise, you should join surrogacy.

Amelia

Reply by lidya2 » Jul. 8, 2018 10:30am

I hope you are doing fine. This is such a heartbreaking story. I can totally feel your pain. I have been in your shoes. Surrogacy is the blessing for many couples. For those couples who can not conceive naturally. I pray that you too get blessed with children. Best of luck.

lidya2

Reply by Isla28 » Jul. 8, 2018 10:47am

Isla28

Reply by emmajoe303 » Jul. 8, 2018 2:40pm

Hey there, i hope you are awesome. Its extremely a most exceedingly terrible sentiment of not Conceiving. I can comprehend your circumstance. When I was left barren . I was so powerless. I had no different alternatives left. At that point one of my companions recommended me to go for Surrogacy. She suggested that by this technique you will have your own natural child. So I chose to go For Surrogacy in Ukraine. There I discovered solid and agreeable Surrogate. I seek it works out after you as well. So, I'll suggest you to not waste your time and money in some average clinic, visit Ukraine best clinic of the world BioTexCom with best services. Love for you <3 :)

emmajoe303

Reply by Emily28 » Jul. 8, 2018 7:02pm

Hey. I hope you are doing fine. Its really a worst feeling of not Conceiving. I can understand your situation. I had cervical incompetence. I was left infertile . I was so helpless. I had no other options left. I didn't want to go for unnatural methods. As they were not legal in our country. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. She implied that by this method you will have your own biological baby. So I decided to go For Surrogacy in Europe as it's not legal in our country. There i found healthy and cooperative Surrogate. She gave birth to our child. I am so happy and blessed to have her. Go for it, I hope it works out for you too.

Emily28

Reply by saramccartney123 » Jul. 8, 2018 9:16pm

Hi. Sorry to hear about your infertility. You have to be strong here and accept it. It depends on your condition. Your doctor can tell you which would be better for you. for me, surrogacy worked. Good luck with your procedure.

saramccartney123

Reply by Martina65 » Jul. 9, 2018 4:12am

Hey there! Sorry to hear about you. It is a really hard thing to face. But you should not worry about this. There are many ways of getting a baby. Surrogacy and IVF both are good. But sometimes, IVF may cause some difficulties. IVF failure is common. Due to these failure process it may become lengthy. As compared to IVF, surrogacy has more success rate. People prefer surrogacy over IVF. So I would advise you to go for surrogacy. There are many best clinics in Ukraine for it. They are providing good services with the best staff. I hope you will get a positive response. Best of luck whatever you do. Stay blessed.

Martina65

Reply by bee_honey » Jul. 9, 2018 8:27am

My husband and I had been trying for about 6 years. After multiple surgeries for endometriosis, several failed rounds of IUI's, and 1 canceled IVF cycle we were finally able to go get through a full IVF cycle. The day after Thanksgiving we went for pregnancy blood work that's routine after embryo transfer and found out we're expecting our little miracle!!!!

bee_honey

Reply by joshien » Jul. 9, 2018 12:46pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I know this must be a hard time for you. I hope you would get through successfully. You must be confused but don't worry we all will help you. I think you should go for surrogacy. IVF is a bit painful procedure. But if you are in healthy condition and can carry a child then go for IVF. Otherwise, Surrogacy is indeed an amazing procedure.

joshien

Reply by CharlotteMick » Jul. 9, 2018 2:59pm

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear this. Please do not lose hope just yet. There are ways out there to tackle infertility now. I am going for surrogacy myself. Although my experience with adnois clinic was very disappointing. They were very non serious and insensitive. But i believe its not the end and i will have my baby no matter what. Good luck to you.

CharlotteMick