Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Shattered!

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by ameliabrown2018 » Jul. 6, 2018 10:43pm

Hello everyone, I am Amelia Brown. I am 36 years old with no kids. I am tired of keeping things inside. I dont want to stress my DH, thats why I am sharing with you people. I had faced 2 abortions due to ectopic pregnancies years ago.Those experiences made me so scared that I become afraid to get pregnant. I had been in severe depression. My DH supported me alot and I agreed to try for a baby. But till then I had growed so many complications inside that infertility became an obstacle to have a baby. A few months back I convinced my DH for surrogacy.
Just to see me happy, he even agreed to fly from Ireland to Ukraine for treatment. I contacted Lotus clinic there to get gestational surrogacy details. After ignoring, delaying and telling me wait they finally said that they want me to visit as they dont have time to share details. I told them that I live in Ireland and I cant visit just to get package and facility deets but they stood on their point. I am shattered and devastated, what should I do now:(

ameliabrown2018

Replies (5)

Reply by monika123 » Jul. 7, 2018 8:32am

Hey Amelia, I hope you're doing well. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I myself had a similar experience with the clinic. They at least replied to you! I didn't even get a reply. I emailed them a lot of times. However, not even a single reply! It was honestly so frustrating but I had to let it go. I was more saddened because I had mentioned it was a matter of urgency. My husband was leaving for a 15-day business trip therefore, we had to get all the information. However, I guess they didn't care. I didn't waste my time. I will suggest you the same. There are many more clinics which are reputable. Just be well researched about everything.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » Dec. 2, 2018 6:40pm

Hannahh123

Reply by SharonMill » 40 weeks ago

Hey there Amelia! I feel so bad for you hon! Infertility is the worst thing that can happen to any woman. But Don't give up just yet. I have also suffered from a similar experience. I m just glad that you never wasted any money on such clinics. The clinic where I m having my surrogacy is also in Ukraine. I did all my research and then contacted this clinic. I m really glad that I made this decision. This clinic is doing a great work. Everything about this clinic is just so good. They will even give you a place to stay and You don't even have to worry about any legal documents because they take care of it too. Just email them and they will tell you everything there. The packages are quite affordable. Even the premium one is less expensive than other clinics. You should check them out.

SharonMill

Reply by monika123 » 7 weeks ago

Hey Amelia, I hope you're doing well. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. It was honestly so frustrating but you have to let it go. Dont waste your time. There are many more clinics which are reputable. Just be well researched about everything. Research about the clinic's rate of success. It should be high. Also research about the doctor's year of experience. This will really help you in making the decision. Apart from this research the services they offer. They should align with your needs. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 1 week ago

I am extremely sorry to read your story. This must have been heartbreaking for you. However, my advice to you would be to not give up. One awful experience shouldn't stop you from trying again. The clinic I discovered about is also in Ukraine. However, I read reviews about them and they are excellent. I even contacted them just recently and they were very quick to respond. I was assigned a manager as well who is a wonderful person. She has been helping me out from that point. All of my questions answered without any hesitation as well. I appreciate this kind of gesture from them. Hoping for the best. Good luck to you as well. If you want help I can provide you with the clinic's information. You can go through their website.

Hannahh123