Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Event for Infertiles

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by roseleslie32 » Jul. 15, 2018 2:27pm

Hey everyone. These forums are too good and it feels so good to help people around! I know a lot of us here are suffering through infertility. We all share the same pain but today's medical advancement can make everything possible and procedures are there to overcome infertility too. You just need to explore them. I got my treatment done from BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine. I had to travel to Ukraine from London but now it's coming to London and I am too excited. If you want to get details, consultation or awareness do attend this event on 18th August!

roseleslie32

Replies (4)

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jul. 16, 2018 9:32am

I think this is an amazing news. I will be visiting them as well then. I recently had an unpleasant encounter with of the other clinics. Therefor, I had got a little discouraged. The clinic didn't respond to my emails. I had emailed them more than thrice. When they did finally replied it was as if they hadn't read any of my previous emails. They asked me for the reason of my infertility. When I informed about my details I was shocked again. There was no reply. Such behavior is so surprising. You expect that clinics will be nice and accommodating but this isn't true. They are the complete opposite. I guess this is a good opportunity. I am looking forward to the meeting.

Hannahh123

Reply by MoonShadow » Jul. 16, 2018 1:21pm

I think then since you had a negative experience in communication with other clinics. Don’t play a hunch this time, and come and see managers of the clinic live. Nothing is better than direct communication. I find it wonderful. I think more clinics should arrange open days for its clients. It’s a win-win strategy for both. Both sides come closer to each other so the awareness of the fertility problems is on the rise and clinics may contact more people. This initiative new horizons! GJ biotexcom!

MoonShadow

Reply by SharonMill » 33 weeks ago

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this information. Many people are not aware of this clinic's success. I m having my treatment at this clinic right now, so I can assure you if you are going for this treatment you are making the right decision. The packages are so affordable and the doctors are well experienced. They take care of everything for you, you have nothing to worry about. They will handle all your legal matters and give you a nice play to stay during treatment. I m glad I found out about this clinic at the right time, if it wasn't for them I would have given up a long time ago. This clinic really helped me get back on my feet and dream again. Now I m this close to my dream, my surrogate is pregnant and all I have to do is wait for the due date. I hope it works out for me. Pray for me, please. Stay blessed! Good Luck everyone!

SharonMill

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 17 weeks ago

That's great. I'd be very happy to visit one of such events.
It is helpful indeed
But even without taking a part in such thing we have managed to choose the clinic of our dreams.
hope all of you get your dreams to come true. we are on the right path for sure

pagerelvy33