Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Bad Experience

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by Marrina » Jul. 16, 2018 10:13am

Hey. Hope you're all are good. I'm 24 years old. I'm the daily visitor of this forum. This can help me alot. Doctors tells me that i'm infertile, because concieve of heart diseases. When,i hear this, i'm so sad at this time. Then, i decided to get a treatment from best clinic. Then, my friends told me that there is a Adonis clinic. This is near to my street. I visit next day to this clinic. This clinic is build in old place. Their staff are so dirty. They don't know how to talk with the patients. Doctors are also very poor in qualification. They can not know that what medicines is gives to which person. If anyone know about the good clinic, then pleases recommend it to me.

Marrina

Replies (3)

Reply by alicee » Jul. 17, 2018 7:17am

Hello Marina! I am so sorry for your troubles and infertility. Infertility itself is a big thing to deal with and having a bad experience with clinics is devasting. You are a brave lady just stay strong everything has a solution. Don't think that you are alone here. I have my story to tell you. From past 2 years, I was TTC but didn't make it. According to my reports, doctors told me i have fetal abnormalities. I was really sad and depressed. Luckily I found the clinic in Europe. They guided me really well and I had my IVF treatment from that clinic. Now I am expecting and I'll be a mother soon. I recommend you the same clinic. I hope all your problems sort out. Good luck.

alicee

Reply by Hannahh123 » 24 weeks ago

I am so sorry to read about your condition. I think you shouldn't waste your time waiting. Try looking into IVF and other assisted conception treatments. It is better to ask a good RE to help you decide. This is what I did. There are a lot of good clinics that you should be looking into. The one I am visiting is because of their good treatment. For me, it is really important that the clinic I am visiting is treating the patients nicely. Other than this the packages that they offer are also reasonable. They offer a standard package and VIP packages. The programs that they offer are amazing as well. We have opted for the guarantee program this will ensure that the process is a success. If you want I can share the information about them with you. Their communication network is really fast as well. Good luck to you.

Hannahh123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 8 weeks ago

Poor thing.
I would recommend anyone who's had a bad experience to change the clinic asap
Here is the link to the agency of our choice - http://worldcenterofbaby.com
It is a Ukrainian agency as this one is as well. but I know for sure not all of the clinics are the same. especially in such a field as surrogacy and fertility tx is.

pagerelvy33