Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Great news

Category: Special - Pregnancy Complications & Testing
Posted by noona14 » 21 weeks ago

Hey everyone. I know being a parent is a tough job. But not being able to have babies is very difficult for a couple. Everyone deserves a chance there are many procedures to overcome this. So many parents have found their dream baby by IVF and surrogacy. Now you can too. I got my treatment done from BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine. I had to travel to Ukraine from U.K. But now it's coming to London and I am too excited. If you want a consultation or have any questions. BioTex-Com is going to have a seminar in London on the 18th and 19 of August. Don't miss the chance to meet their experts. Learn more about it from ( http://biotexcom.com/biotexcom-open-days-london/) and contact for any info and query (surrogacy@biotexcom.com), (eggdonation@biotexcom.com) and contact for any query at this address

noona14

Replies (2)

Reply by monika123 » 11 weeks ago

Hey, I am glad you were able to fight through your infertility. thank you for providing everyone with such an important piece of information. I think it is really important to spread awareness and help couples in this matter. Infertility is not an easy journey and you really do need help. For anyone who is planning to opt for a fertility treatment process just keep in mind that the clinic you visit matters a lot. I learned this from my own experience, a good doctor who established a good patient-practitioner relation with us changed everything for me. So make sure to always research the clinic. Later when you visit them make sure to ask the right questions.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 6 days ago

Thank you for helping everyone else. The clinic is indeed doing an excellent job. Everything they are offering is beyond amazing. The first time when I was going through their services and the programs they offered, I was so impressed. They were very nice towards us. I am really excited to start my journey with them. Hoping of the best. Good luck to all.

Hannahh123