Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

beware of scammers...!!!

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by CharlotteMick » Jul. 16, 2018 5:37pm

Hello everyone. I am very sad to write this because i didnt want to badmouth anyone but i think people need to beware of the poor service provided by some clinics out there. There is a L***s clinic in Ukraine which i tried for surrogacy, I was already at rock bottom after being told i couldnt conceive naturally. To top it off, their unresponsiveness and non professional behavior made it really hard to bear. I was so so frustrated that i just wanted to give it all up. But thankfully i am past that now and completely recharged to fight for my dream of a healthy baby.

CharlotteMick

Replies (5)

Reply by ameliabrown2018 » Jul. 18, 2018 10:59am

Hello Charlotte, hope you are doing good. I agree buddy. There are certain clinic that do not treat patients well. I have faced a clinics' worst behavior myself.I have been facing infertility for so long. I am 36 now and an infertile. I finally decided to go for surrogacy.Someone suggested me to try L***s clinic in Ukraine. They told me that their treatment is very affordable and good. But to my bad luck the clinic staff was not very helpful. The staff at L***s clinic in Ukraine is quite ignorant. They didn’t bother to give response initially. And when they did it was not at all client friendly. They really need to train their unprofessional staff. Anyways I wont stop and will find some other clinic soon to start my procedure.

ameliabrown2018

Reply by bizzaro » Jul. 18, 2018 11:40am

dear Charlotte Mick
hope you are doing good. I agree buddy. There are certain clinic that do not treat patients well.i hate L***s.because L***s waste lot of my sister time. that time she is already depressed. then she also get por service og of L***s. their staff tone quite frustrated. their service are poor. she is very dispoin . and she also confess this her most bed diston to take L***s. it is my responsibility to aware all mt sister from such garbage clinic. good luck for future.save your time . time is money.

bizzaro

Reply by Amelia » Jul. 18, 2018 6:06pm

hello CharlotteMick!! I am shocked to know about the reality. How clinics are earning money. I was unaware of this concept. Why they do so? What they found by doing this? money is not the thing that lives long lasting time. this is highly unprofessional behavior. I didn’t try yet. I am shocked to hear about your experience. Really bad experience. It is not a badmouth phenomenon. You should aware people about their services they made. People should know about the clear difference of good and bad clinics. I think social media is the best way for identifying this. stay tuned with this forum.

Amelia

Reply by Hannahh123 » 35 weeks ago

I am sorry to know about your horrible experience. I can understand how hard it must have been for you. However, don't worry! I am sure things will soon get better. I am glad you are ready on the track again. This time I would say that research well before visiting a clinic. I myself took a lot of days to research before I visited a clinic. It is because of that my process is going really well. I hope that things go well for you as well.

Hannahh123

Reply by pagerelvy33 » 18 weeks ago

Great that you have brought this topic up. Thank god we did not choose this clinic. and many more were not even close to that agency that we have ended up with.
We are the happiest IPs couple in the whole world. Now with our surrogate pregnant and waiting for her scheduled scan.
By the way, if you are interested in the agency we have chosen. it is world center of baby. it is amazing.

pagerelvy33