Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Bad experienced

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by Martina65 » Jul. 17, 2018 5:00pm

Hello guys! Hope all are doing fine. I want to share my friend story here. She is 28 years old and has an infertility issue. She is facing infertility issue for so long. She deciding to go for surrogacy. So she is trying to a contact with lotus clinic. She mailed them many times. She has waited for 1 month but the clinic didn't give any response yet. I cant understand why the clinic shows unethical behavior. She is tired up now and looking forward to another clinic which has professional behavior. I hope she will find a better clinic. I have heard many complaints about lotus clinic. So I would like to suggest you people beware of scammers like lotus clinic. Best wishes.

Martina65

Replies (32)

Reply by monika123 » Jul. 18, 2018 7:21am

Hey, I hope you and your friend are doing well. This is so upsetting. I can't believe that a clinic can behave in this manner. I have been reading a lot of negative comments about them. Its like they are not even improving. A clinic is supposed to be responsible and efficient. However, they don't seem to have any of these qualities. I also remember emailing them. However, didn't receive a reply at all. I saw it as a sign not to visit them. It is really important to have good communication when you are operating as a fertility clinic. This is something that mattered a lot for me. However, I was so disappointed with their behavior. I, however, didn't get discouraged and moved on. The clinic now I am visiting is amazing and am glad I searched until I found the clinic that was actually efficient.

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jul. 18, 2018 10:28am

This is upsetting. I cant believe that the clinic is behaving in this manner. I also got in contact with them recently. This is mainly because I am trying to find a good clinic for my IVF process. The clinic failed to acknowledge me. After a month I got a reply. The reply clearly indicated that they hadn't read my emails. They asked me about my nature of infertility. This is something I had mentioned in my first email. I was surprised infertility isn't something I am really not comfortable with talking about. I had to tell them everything again. After which I never got a reply. I honestly thought this was horrible. The clinics have a responsibility towards their patients. However, they were just careless.

Hannahh123

Reply by CharlotteMick » Jul. 18, 2018 1:52pm

Hi there. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. The fight with infertility is a great toll in itself but to top it with insensitivity of people is making it even harder. I can totally understand because i went through a similar experience wit a***s clinic in Ukraine. Their unresponsiveness towards my mails and calls was very frustrating. It was as if they are deliberately ignoring me. People need to learn about their non professional conduct. Best wishes.

CharlotteMick

Reply by Hayleh » Jul. 18, 2018 2:45pm

Hey Martina, I am good. I hope you will be feeling good today. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Tell her to don't lose her strength. Infertility is indeed hard to deal with. But don't need to stress. Infertility is now can be treated. It's sad to read that she had struggled so much. And on top of it, such bad experiences took a lot from you. Lotus is doing the same with many people. They need to stop doing this. I have seen many people pissing and suffering from depression because of such cold responses from their respective clinics. She should visit the clinic located in Europe. It's the hope of every infertile couple. Its success rate is so high. Best of luck to her!

Hayleh

Reply by Isla28 » Jul. 18, 2018 3:36pm

Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for her. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest her go for surrogacy to Europe. I was facing infertility due to fatigue injury. I was trying to get pregnant. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went to Europe for the matchless clinic. I have a baby now. It feels really great. Best of luck.

Isla28

Reply by Emily28 » Jul. 18, 2018 3:39pm

Oh! So sorry for what she has experienced. They are actually betraying people. My friend experienced the same. She contacted them for her Surrogacy via email. But they didn't reply yet. She got so angry. Later, She decided to go to the clinic in Europe. As she was facing infertility. They found her a sound Surrogate. Who is pregnant now. She is extremely happy. She cannot wait to have her own baby. I would suggest this clinic to your sister. Wish you all the best. Lots of love and prayers from my side. Stay blessed.

Emily28

Reply by Amelia » Jul. 18, 2018 6:06pm

Martina65 that’s so bad of you. I can imagine her condition. How badly she feels about their careless attitude. I also feel that whenever I mailed my CV to companies and they never replied me back. it feels like someone is insulting us. They don’t care about our efforts that we made for approaching them. they just sit there and make rejections. They don’t know ignorance kill their hopes. They can’t move forward again in their life with the same hope. they must consider this point. Doesn’t matter what are the conditions of their communication channel. How they communicate with others and how much troubles they face. This is in their control. They should make this task easy. Prayers are with you.

Amelia

Reply by emmajoe303 » Jul. 19, 2018 6:20am

Hey there, whats going on ? I am sure that you are living like legends. :) This is true about he Lotus clinic. This clinic is really a dam shit and scam. This is not first you who is against of this clinic. I have already heard by many of the platforms and professional doctors. They warn to everyone not to go to this scam clinic. Lotus is not a responsible as they act like being professionals. Their first purpose is to earn the money then they didn't response well. So to all my friends I've word that According to mine suggestion the Bio-Tex-Com is the best clinic of the Ukraine. This clinic provides the good services. Hope for the best. I am sure you will be always healthy and fine.

emmajoe303

Reply by HannahMarlee » Jul. 20, 2018 11:33am

Hey, i hope you are doing well. I am so soy to hear about her experience. I know her pain. I had also almost same experience some other clinic A****s. Me and y husband contacted them. We wanted to start our surrogacy procedure. It wasn't so easy for us to take this decision. I have been facing infertility since 8 years and facing so many failures during TTC was not so easy. Well we contacted them. They only replied to our first 2 or 3 emails and then they didn't replied at all. We kept on emailing them for like 3 month but got no response. We are so disappointed and depressed now. Facing failures again and again is so hard. We can't afford to face such things again. We don;t have courage to face another now. We don't know which clinic to consult. Things are getting harder and harder and we are getting weaker and weaker. I don't know why they played with our feelings. Guys please beware of such clinics. They are scam. and please do suggest a reliable clinic if know or find any. We really need help. Dealing with infertility is so hard. It a curse actually.

HannahMarlee

Reply by bee_honey » Jul. 20, 2018 12:32pm

This is upsetting. I can't believe that the clinic is behaving in this manner. Tell her to don't lose her strength. Infertility is indeed hard to deal with. But don't need to stress. Infertility is now can be treated. It's sad to read that she had struggled so much. And on top of it, such bad experiences took a lot from you. Lotus is doing the same with many people. They need to stop doing this. I have seen many people pissing and suffering from depression because of such cold responses from their respective clinics. She should visit the clinic located in Europe. the clinic provides the good services. now I am visiting is amazing and am glad I searched until I found the clinic that was actually efficient. Hope for the best. I am sure you will be always healthy and fine.

bee_honey

Reply by bee_honey » Jul. 20, 2018 12:37pm

I am sure that you are living like legends, I'm very sorry to read about your infertility. Infertility is literally the worst of all. I'm also infertile due to heart disease. Two years ago I diagnosed heart disease. My doctor said to me that I cannot conceive. I was very upset. Later we decided to move to Europe for surrogacy. There are many good clinics in Europe. who provides the best treatment for infertility.IVF and surrogacy are one of them. But be aware from clincis. Their behavior totally unprofessional. Anyways, at the end of my story, I have a cute baby boy. I wish that you become a mother soon. Wish you a best of luck.

bee_honey

Reply by Lindsay2689 » Jul. 22, 2018 7:49pm

I am also aware and even had to even witness their unprofessional ism. Therefore, after a long research, I am going to another European clinic that is the opposite of what I have experienced lately. It is quite feasible in terms of feasibility and accommodation. It is the 6th month with them and I have had no single issue. Quite satisfied with their hospitality in accommodating IP's and the surrogates are well-kept in order to carry the child for someone else's child. Highly recommended to those who are pursuing surrogacy abroad.

Lindsay2689

Reply by Lindsay2689 » Jul. 24, 2018 3:32pm

I have come across the same issues the clinic. Thet doesn't reply to the emails and keep on hold for months. But after a lot of waits, I moved on with another clinic in Europe. And trust I have never regretted it. However, I am grateful to God that I bumped into this. I would like to recommend you the very same clinic I have signed up my surrogacy journey with. Iy has been the kos satisfying experience so far. my surrogate is my perfect match, which is quite amazing. The clinic is located in western Europe. If you are interested to know more about it then PM for more details.

Lindsay2689

Reply by alicee » Jul. 26, 2018 7:39am

Hi Martina! Hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your friend's grief and troubles. Infertility itself takes a lot of courage to tackle. In this phase finding the bad clinic is a worse nightmare. Tell her to stay strong. If one door closes the other is always there. I know a clinic in Europe. They are treating infertility in the best way. Doctors and staff are so expert and cooperative. They treat their patients with full concern. I hope she'll never be disappointed. Tell her to go there. Hope everything will be in her favor. Best of very luck from my side.

alicee

Reply by sthephny » Jul. 26, 2018 10:22am

"
Hi. I am really sorry to hear about your experience. But i recommend you to stay calm and be a fighter against infertility.You will see positive results. The fight with infertility is a great challenge. But I really appreciate your courage in past. Salute to your courage. I can totally imagine because my friend went through a similar experience with Adonis clinic in Ukraine. Their unresponsiveness and unprofessional attitude towards her mails and calls were very frustrating. It was as if they are deliberately ignoring him. People need to learn about their nonprofessional conduct. Best wishes to you. Next time please be aware of such bullshits. I want to see you with twin girls."

sthephny

Reply by alicee » Jul. 27, 2018 9:45am

Hello Martina dear! Hope you are fine. I am really sorry about your friend's trouble and loss. Infertility is a nightmare for a couple. But science is so advanced now that there is a hope now. You can look for other options. No one wants to be childless. So it is a good decision that she just moved on and focusing on the positive aspects of life. I am sorry that she had to go through the bad experience. I can suggest you a clinic. When i was facing fatal abnormalities and didn't able to conceive naturally I just lost my self. My beloved husband found the clinic in Europe. It is the best clinic ever. They just encourage me very well. I opt the IVF and now I am a mother. I am very happy and satisfied with my life now. Tell her to stay strong. Don't lose hope. Best of very luck.

alicee

Reply by Hayleh » Jul. 27, 2018 1:03pm

Well, This is not the first time I am hearing such things about Lotus. Clinics like should be banned. They got no right to deal with their patients like this. All they do is, keep sending you their price brochure in your reply. I mean really who cares about the price. The person is asking you for guidance. And what is she receiving in response? That's not fair at all in any sense. I am glad I didn't waste my time with them. A friend of mine told me about a clinic located in Eastern Europe, her successful experience with them. She is quite satisfied with them. She told me about their cooperative staff. They are providing the best facilities to their patients. I will soon begin my IVF treatment with them. Goodluck to you too.

Hayleh

Reply by emmajoe303 » Jul. 27, 2018 4:15pm

Hello My Dear, Hope you are doing well and living like a superman. :)
I am sure that your friend will surely have the good clinic and process in her life. This selection will surely bless him by the baby. But one thing must keep in mind that the clinic are also working as a scam. One of them is Lotus. Lotus clinic is just a scam. They only work for the money. They didn't have the professionals for the work. They have wasted my time and money. SO I'll suggest your friend not to go for this clinic at any condition. This clinic will welcome you warmly. At the end they will not response you very will. They will fail the process and that will make you disappointed. So at the end. I would like to say something to those women who are facing infertility. They should visit the Ukraine clinic Bio_Tex_Com. Best wishes for you. My love is always with you.

emmajoe303

Reply by jasmine.jessi » Jul. 27, 2018 4:28pm

So sad to hear about your clinic. It's sad that so many couples are facing infertility. It's good that now many clinics have been invented for fertility treatment. But its also really sad to know that there are many bad clinics too. They treat people so bad. Their charges are also good. But all fingers are not same in size. There are good clinics too. And one of them is coming to London for two days. Its name is Biotexcom. It's a really good clinic. They will provide you with treatment for this event. You can register yourself on their site. In case you don’t have their website, here is its link surrogacy@biotexcom.com. wish you the best of luck. I will also pray for you.

jasmine.jessi

Reply by AmyXYZ » Jul. 27, 2018 7:39pm

That is really sad.I do not why people do this.I know its really sad moment for u.I hope you are well know.I am 34 year old.I face the same problem.I face infertility problems due to miscarriages .Then i go for surrogacy.Because i have no other option for baby.Someone told me about Lotous.Then i go there for surrogacy.I really lose hope .Medical team was no efficient .I am really worried.Then i go Biotexcom.This was really good center.Now i am enjoying my life

AmyXYZ