Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone else find out their having April 2014 babies?

Category: Due Date Clubs - April
Posted by CrystalB88 » Jul. 30, 2013 2:53pm

I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Pregnancy test lines are getting darker everyday!! I see my doctor Friday morning to confirm this pregnancy, but I already know I am from all the pregnancy tests I've been taking!! I've taken 5 different brands and getting for sure positive lines that show right away!! I took a ClearBlue Plus, Wondfo dip strip, Baby ($1 test), U-Check ($1 test), and Answer. I took my first pregnancy test at 11DPO (with an Answer), which was Sunday (7/28/2013). Took more yesterday (including another Answer) at 12dpo. Going to take another this afternoon with a First Response. My afternoon urine seems to produce darker lines as well, not first morning.

My fiance and I have been trying since October 2011 for a baby. I've had two miscarriages between then and now. My first pregnancy, I lost my son at 19 weeks on Nov 1st 2012... that was very hard on us. I wanted nothing more than to get pregnant again! I lost my second baby at 4 1/2 weeks on April 6th 2013. We have no children yet. We are hoping and praying this little one sticks, stays healthy, and is born to be a happy, healthy baby <3 <3

I can't wait to hear from others who are due around the same time as me, and if you just found out, then a huge congrats to you!!!!!!!!!

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Replies (52)

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jul. 31, 2013 3:39am

Hi I am due April 3rd! This is our 4th baby but my 7th pregnancy. I had a miscarriage before we had our youngest, one after, and last month I had a chemical pregnancy at 4wks 1day :( I am a little nervous but happy too! I can't get to the dr until next week... which stinks! How are you feeling? Got any symptoms?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

MamaKB18

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 31, 2013 5:00pm

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
I understand your worry... I am worried too, but so very happy and excited!! My second pregnancy/loss didn't have such strong positives like I am getting now!!
My only symptoms are:
1. BLOATING bad LOL!!
2. Fatigue (I fell asleep at work yesterday, NOT like me at ALL! )
3. Headaches every morning, but go away as day progresses
4. Cramping, from hardly there to very uncomfortable
5. Dizzy spells in the morning, causing some very mild nausea
6. Can't sleep hardly at all, but may be due to my excitement about being pregnant again and knowing my peanut is healthy this time, and can't wait to tell everyone!!

I see my doctor tomorrow for confirmation, since period will be 1 day late tomorrow (it was supposed to show today but it isn't going to )!!!!

Once doctor confirms pregnancy, we are going to tell our family!! They knew about the first pregnancy, but not the second... but they know about both losses. I am much more confident that this baby is healthy... I am still a little scared of another loss... but I am so very confident and so sure that this will be my little miracle
3rd time's a charm, right??

User Image

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 31, 2013 5:22pm

OH and also having breasts tenderness and they feel/look full and bigger O_O LOL

CrystalB88

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jul. 31, 2013 5:51pm

I have the bloating like crazy too and the breast soreness so bad I whine in my sleep :( nausea, fatigue, and moodiness too lol. My pregnancy test last time was light then 2 days later was even lighter, then I lost it :( This time though it was DARK at 12 dpo and even darker 3 days later so I am more confident this time. Your test progression look great! I bet you are excited for tomorrow! Only a couple people know about this one, since last time I told everyone and the next day I lost it, I didn't want everyone to know until I got Dr confirmation. Let me know how your appointment goes!

I don't know hoe to get my hpt image in here but if you want to see it its in my milestones :) Congrats on your pregnancy too!

MamaKB18

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jul. 31, 2013 5:53pm

Oh and I have cramping too off and on that freaks me out but I know it is normal.... I hope :)

MamaKB18

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 31, 2013 7:13pm

Yes, cramping is very normal, although the uncomfortable ones make me nervous, too... but seeing that line getting darker reassures me!!

Only my fiance's mother knows right now until the doc confirms it tomorrow. And don't worry, I will let you know how everything goes =) although all they will be doing is blood work after the confirmation. I can't wait to see what my levels are!!

Breasts not too terribly sore yet, just a little, but I know they will be killing me soon!

To get one of your photos on a forum post:
1. Go to the photo
2. Right click and click on Copy Image Location
3. Go to forum post and click Add Image Tag (blue button to the left)
4. Right click, Paste

And it has to be a photo from this website apparently. Hope it helps, feel free to give it a practice try here if you'd like!

CrystalB88

Reply by MamaKB18 » Jul. 31, 2013 7:35pm

User Image

Yay it worked lol. Thank you! This was the one from 12 dpo. Of all my pregnancies this is the darkest hpt I have ever gotten and with my 3 kids I tested at 2 weeks late!

MamaKB18

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 31, 2013 10:07pm

WOW that's great!!! Mine isn't even that dark at 14dpo lol! But I did get a PREGNANT on a digital test!!!!

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by babywishes02 » Aug. 1, 2013 5:05am

Hello Ladies!

My husband and I are due with baby #2 on April 2, 2014!

We have a 15 month old son to share this journey with us!

Happy and Healthy 9 months ahead!

babywishes02

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 1, 2013 2:36pm

CONGRATS babywishes

My doctor just confirmed my pregnancy this morning! My fiance and I are ecstatic and cannot wait to tell our family this weekend

TO EVERYONE

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by mj72412 » Aug. 2, 2013 12:32am

Hi ladies! I am due 4/5/2014. This will be my third baby. I have a 16 year old daughter from my first marriage and an 18 month old son with my dh. This will be our last since I will be 36 when I deliver and he will be 43. No symptoms besides breast tenderness so far.

mj72412

Reply by TealandRed » Aug. 2, 2013 11:31am

I'm due April 11th! :-D (CrystalT, I recognize your name from CTP. I couldn't get the same user name for some reason but I'm loveisallaround on the other site)

Main symptoms are tender breasts and fatigue. No signs of AF showing up, so fingers crossed things continue to go well! I had a chemical pregnancy just before the 4 wk mark last month, so every day I'm still pregnant is just the most wonderful feeling.

User Image

TealandRed

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 2, 2013 2:25pm

Congrats to both of you on your pregnancies

@TealandRed, Yes I know you from CTP, I was "following" you =) So glad to hear of your pregnancy and glad we can be bump buddies!! Our due dates are really close! I am 2 days late so far, which normally wouldn't be too strange for me. But doc already confirmed pregnancy and my pregnancy test lines are getting darker by the day <3 My hCG levels yesterday were 142mIu, which is scared me at first, but I realize now that those are good for how far along I am, so I feel much better now!! Sorry to hear of you chemical pregnancy... pregnancy/infant losses are the most difficult things a woman can ever experience.

Symptoms today are breast tenderness, decreased appetite with some very slight nausea that pops up now and then sometimes, sleeplessness (i can't get a full night's sleep anymore), fatigue, and breasts also feel bigger. I've logged in more symptoms on my chart if you want to see more. For once today I don't have a headache, but that could change at any second, been getting those everyday for the past 5 days!!

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by MamaKB18 » Aug. 2, 2013 3:01pm

TealandRed: I think I know you from CTP too... weren't you in our testers forum?? Congrats on your pregnancy!!

MamaKB18

Reply by TealandRed » Aug. 2, 2013 4:12pm

Congrats to you too, MamaK!!! Yes, I recognize your name too! I was in 2 forums...one moved way too fast for me to keep up with everyone so I stopped writing, but I was more active in the other one lol.

User Image

TealandRed

Reply by babywishes02 » Aug. 2, 2013 7:04pm

Congrats to you both on your pregnancies!

A happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

babywishes02

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 6, 2013 11:41am

Hope everyone has been feeling well!! I think we've pretty much found our way to the Mommys of 2014 forum =)

Just checking in on everyone, I haven't been feeling too bad yet. First bout of bad nausea kicked in yesterday morning and evening, but that's it. BAD fatigue. Cramping again today. Breasts a bit tender but not bad and they seem bigger or swollen. Emotional yesterday. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow YAY!

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by misschic93 » Aug. 7, 2013 10:43pm

Hey ladies :) I am due April 6, 2014. Which was about a week+ off from my original due date, March 30th. It still might change. Around what I thought was 5 weeks and a few days I started bleeding brown and it turned to red and had some cramping, the bleeding eventually stopped and I ended up having an ultrasound to check out the problem. (I figured I was having a miscarriage). Anyways, turns out I have sub chorionic bleeding and I was only 4 weeks and 2 days.

I'm excited for my April baby though, April seems like a better month ;)

I have already started getting my linea nigra, which goes from above my belly button down to my pubic area. *noticed this at 5 weeks 1 day.

I have been getting nausea, cramps, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, increased appetite, you name it basically. Luckily, no morning sickness. Crossing my fingers I never get it!

misschic93

Reply by CrystalB88 » Aug. 8, 2013 4:39pm

Welcome misschic!! I love April, although I can't pinpoint why (and it has nothing to do with my birthday being in April LOL)... I've always wanted an April baby. None of our nieces or nephews have birthdays in April, so he/she won't have to share a birthday weekend LOL! 3 of our nieces have birthdays in February and it just seems like a hassle to call and figure out who's have their birthday party first....
Plus, it will be colder weather when we get nice and big, so maybe we will be a bit more comfortable =)
I have all those symptoms as well, misschic, and no vomiting yet, but bad bouts of nausea hit now and then (mostly in the mornings when stomach is empty). I don't have the linea nigra yet.
You are due only 3 days before me ^_^

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by ummibest » Aug. 14, 2013 12:46am

im 5wks pregnant. i just know my pregnancy 2 days aga..expected due date is in the mid of april 2014!!!

ummibest