Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone else find out their having April 2014 babies? - Page 3

Replies (52)

Reply by GR2828 » Sep. 4, 2013 8:05pm

Hi ladies, I would like to join!

I'm pregnant with our first (and second), we just found out we're having twins!! Due April 1st!

Hi mamaK ;)

User Image

GR2828

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 4, 2013 9:39pm

Hey Gr28 :) Congrats on the twins! That is exciting! Did you have any hint? Symptoms? Just asking because this pregnancy feels different than my other 3 so I have questioned it... I have my u/s tomorrow and am so anxious and excited!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

MamaKB18

Reply by GR2828 » Sep. 5, 2013 12:07am

Mamak: thanks! Honestly not really lol. I felt icky from 5.5-7.5 weeks but never fully nauseated. Since then I've been feeling pretty good, so I feel really lucky! Definitely let us know how the u/s goes ASAP!

GR2828

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 5, 2013 1:40am

GR28: I will report as soon as I get out of there :) the appt is at 8:30 so we wont have to wait all day lol

MamaKB18

Reply by GR2828 » Sep. 5, 2013 12:13pm

Sounds good! We were at our appointment for like 2 hours...had to wait before u/s, and then again to see my midwife haha. On the plus side, we get frequent hour-long u/s every 4 weeks, which I'm excited about! I could have watched the babies wiggling around in there all day haha

GR2828

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 5, 2013 4:55pm

U/S went GREAT! Baby measured 10 weeks exactly and I am 10 weeks exactly and the heart rate was 169! Baby was dancing and wiggling it was so cute! Pictures are here:

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-photos.php?u=21228

MamaKB18

Reply by GR2828 » Sep. 5, 2013 11:41pm

Mamak: congrats!! When is your next appointment?

GR2828

Reply by Beatlesabbeyrd » Sep. 7, 2013 12:17am

Hey everyone! I'm due April 27th. Go for U/S on Thurs to hear heartbeat.

Beatlesabbeyrd

Reply by GR2828 » Sep. 12, 2013 7:03pm

Beatles: I remember you from cdtp! Congrats! How did the u/s go?

User Image

GR2828

Reply by NewBeginnings79 » Sep. 13, 2013 5:15pm

Hello April Mommas! Wondering if I can join your group? I am actually due March 26, but there don't seem to be too many active March moms in the discussion forum.

This will be my second baby; I currently have a 13-month old little girl who I love to pieces and I'm so excited she'll be getting a sibling so close in age. I am a nervous-belly when it comes to pregnancies having experienced a miscarriage before my daughter at 11 weeks and then a chemical a few weeks back.

BUT, we had our 12-week scan yesterday and baby is looking great, active and growing beautifully!!! That gave us enough confidence to start sharing the news with family and friends - always such a fun thing!!

NewBeginnings79

Reply by MamaKB18 » Sep. 13, 2013 5:22pm

New: Hi welcome. Im due April 3rd but have to have a c-section on March 27. I have 3 kids and have also had a miscarriage in the past and a chemical pregnancy the month before I got pg with this little bean. I was a ball of nerves too until my u/s at 10 weeks and everything was good and baby was dancing around! How are you feeling??

MamaKB18

Reply by Lebzangwana » Sep. 14, 2013 8:45am

Hi lovely ladies n welcome to whoever has joined us.

Im now 6 weeks n 3 days n ive already been to 2 scans cz wen i was 4 weeks i started spotting n i got admitted in da hosp to get monitored.
Lil beany n I r doing great tho but sshheeww im exhausted n very lazy to do anything.

My nxt appt is 10th Oct n i will be 10 weeks then n very excited.

Im hoping for a lil girl bt obviously DP wants a Boy n we already have a 9 yr old son.

Besides the sore n heavy looking boobs n the slight cramps i believe all is in order.

Take good care ladies n keep us updated.

Lebzangwana