Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2015 Babies

Category: Due Date Clubs - December
Posted by pbc910 » Apr. 1, 2015 2:54pm

I looked and looked and didn't see another December board.

Just found out I was pregnant after over 3 years of trying. I must say it was completely unexpected as we didn't try this cycle and just sort of gave up until we could gather the money for IUI. This will be my first baby so I have NO idea what to expect! I am helping raise my 3 stepchildren so it will be interesting have a young one in the mix.

Hope to see some other December mammas!

pbc910

Replies (943)

Reply by Mrsrev » Apr. 1, 2015 7:49pm

Hey! I am 5 weeks pregnant - due December 3rd - this is my second baby. I have a daughter who is 20 months!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! How are you feeling?

Mrsrev

Reply by pbc910 » Apr. 1, 2015 8:21pm

Thank you and congrats on yours! I am feeling well, just incredibly hungry and needing to go to the bathroom every 5 seconds. The thought of being pregnant hasn't really set in yet. But I am waiting for the day when I start feeling yucky. Maybe I will be lucky and not have too much sickness but I'd rather expect it and be pleasantly surprised when/if I still feel well! How are you feeling?

pbc910

Reply by Alice_Wonderer » Apr. 2, 2015 9:12am

Hey ladies!

Can I join you? I'm 4 weeks today and found out yesterday I'm pregnant with our first baby. My DD is 10 December. We've been trying for a little longer than 1 year, and I had a CP in February (4w5d). I hope this baby will stick! My levels are better, so at least that's a good start!

Sticky vibes to you!!!!!!

Alice

Alice_Wonderer

Reply by pbc910 » Apr. 2, 2015 1:27pm

Woohoo !!!! and !!!!

I am so excited to start sharing my news...it's going to be so hard to wait! I've told just my mom and stepkids because they were going to start wondering why I was being so sick (I am anticipating I will be) or why I was being moody. Plus, this is a big adjustment since the youngest of them is 11 so I wanted to give them as much time as possible to adjust to the idea.

What about you all?

pbc910

Reply by Alice_Wonderer » Apr. 2, 2015 3:13pm

Thank you, you too!!! :-)

I understand, I think that's a wise decision! It will be a big change :-)

Last time we didn't tell anyone before we lost the baby. This time my husband seems to be confident about it, and is very excited to tell his mom. I agreed to it (of course I'm excited too :-) ), and we'll probably tell her this weekend. I also plan to tell my sister-in-law quite early, because I want to ask her advice w.r.t. day care (not really subtile ;-) ). I broke contact with my own family, so I'm not telling them any time soon :-s
I think I'll wait to tell anyone else until we've safely reached 13 weeks.
What about you?

Best wishes and good luck!!!

Alice

Alice_Wonderer

Reply by Kitten90 » Apr. 2, 2015 3:34pm

4w1d due December 9th =) (or December 10th going by my ovulation date but whatever haha!)

Have one child, my daughter, who is about 4.5 months =)
Was pregnant 3 other times before her though and none made it past 5 weeks.

Still very anxious and cautiously excited about this. We weren't trying for a baby this cycle but we were given one anyway and can't wait to meet this cute little boy/girl <3

Kitten90

Reply by erica023 » Apr. 2, 2015 3:34pm

Hello and Congratulations to everyone..
I just found out March 30th that I was pregnant.. didn't expect it, but so excited to have a baby with my hubby! I think i'm about 4 weeks pregnant. :)

I'm feeling hungry and exhausted.. i think it's too early for cravings.
I've been moody since last week and thought it was PMS.

Question for you all, how are you getting your Due date? Have you gone to the doctor?

erica023

Reply by Kitten90 » Apr. 2, 2015 3:42pm

Due date calculated by first day of last menstrual period =) Which is what the doctor goes by. You can use the calculator on this site to determine your due date. If you go to the "tools & tickers" tab, it is an option under there! =)

Congrats! =)
I"ve been super moody as well lol. I had the same thought that it was just bad PMS but I tried to drink a couple times this past week and got /really/ drunk off just one drink which is highly unusual for me, especially since I was eating while we were drinking lol.

Kitten90

Reply by pbc910 » Apr. 2, 2015 4:54pm

Yeah I found my due date by going online and just googling. I'm pretty sure the doctor will give you an "official" date upon your first visit.

I too thought it was more PMS symptoms than usual but thinking back, I don't always have those cycle to cycle. I think I am starting to add dizziness to the mix or feeling just a little off but it's also allergy weather so who knows. erica023 - I don't think its too early for cravings because I feel like I can't get enough cheese!

pbc910

Reply by Mrsrev » Apr. 2, 2015 5:18pm

There is a due date calculator under tools on the toolbar above you can use.

I am feeling ok at the moment, but last time I didn't start feeling sick until 6 weeks. I am unbelievably tired though! I went to bed at 9 last night and woke at 8 this morning!

Mrsrev

Reply by Alice_Wonderer » Apr. 2, 2015 5:46pm

The moodiness is definitely recognizable! I'm quite hungry too, and I have a rather tmi 'symptom': I have to go to the bathroom nr 2 sooo much :-s Sorry tmi :-$ Anyone else experiencing that? :-s

Alice_Wonderer

Reply by pbc910 » Apr. 2, 2015 5:57pm

Yes me too! It's gotten better but I have to go potty first thing each morning. I have a feeling that will be my pregnancy symptom..not morning sickness but intestinal issues.

pbc910

Reply by Alice_Wonderer » Apr. 2, 2015 6:27pm

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one :-) I had to go 4 times today :-p Thank you, pbc910 :-)

Alice_Wonderer

Reply by Kitten90 » Apr. 2, 2015 6:31pm

I'm having the same intestinal issues =/ Driving me nuts! However, I think I'll take that over constipation. During my last pregnancy I only went every 5 days or so =((

Kitten90

Reply by pbc910 » Apr. 2, 2015 11:38pm

Mine seems to be getting better. I haven't felt the need to go since this morning and my stomach is much better. It's just been very unsettled for several days - not upset just lots of weird noises and very much like gas.

pbc910

Reply by Alice_Wonderer » Apr. 3, 2015 5:42am

Ah, Kitten90, I agree, constipation is worse!!!
Pbc910, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!
I'm feeling a little nauseous in the early morning when I'm still in my bed, but for now it still vanishes without anything happening. I'll see how that evolves :-p

Good luck, everyone!!!

Alice

Alice_Wonderer

Reply by Mum2Many » Apr. 3, 2015 11:41am

Hello girls! I'm here with you too. According to FF I am due on the 9th December. Had a bit of drama over my hCG levels being very high, so Dr at hospital is convinced I'm further along than I am but 3 scans have shown no pregnancy so I'm 100% sure I am only just 4 weeks. I go back for another scan on Wednesday when I'll be 5 weeks - not sure we'll see much then either to be honest! LOL

My symptoms are quite extreme, but I'm doing OK just so happy to be here. I presume they're so bad because of my high hCG levels.

Hope you all get a bit of relief soon! :)

Mum2Many

Reply by Kitten90 » Apr. 3, 2015 1:46pm

Mum2Many I had high levels with my last pregnancy but didn't know and didn't get a scan til I was 6 weeks. They told me possibility of twins, molar pregnancy, ectopic... but there was one healthy little baby with a hb of 113bpm =) All snug right in my uterus haha! I was literally puking all day everyday at 5 weeks! PRAYING on everything that is holy that this pregnancy isn't like that lol.

4w2d today and I already am getting very nauseous if I don't eat every couple hours. Also feeling like I may be getting a UTI =/ This happened last time too lol. Hopefully not. I hate antibiotics =(

Kitten90

Reply by pbc910 » Apr. 3, 2015 4:47pm

Welcome Mum2Many! I swear the more I read about proper levels or what not the more I am starting to think it just doesn't matter for the most part. I know that it's important they rise and double in the right amount of time but I feel like they cause more people stress than reassurance. Mine were 1700 at 17 DPO and I know I am not any further along because I am going of the only time we "got down to business" during that time. I felt like those levels were high but who knows!

I feel like a lot of my symptoms, which were mild for the most part, are going away. I'm not concerned but I want to feel pregnant. I still have frequent urination and tender breasts but nothing else. It's also super early too! I have one last HPT and I think I might take it over the weekend just for "fun" and to make sure I'm still pregnant even though there is nothing to say I'm not!

pbc910

Reply by Kitten90 » Apr. 4, 2015 2:40pm

pbc910 I've got one HPT left too =) I'm gonna try to wait til Tuesday to take it. Already got a standard positive this morning on a Walmart cheapie (First Signal) ... hoping by Tuesday it'll be as dark as the control ^_^ I'll be 4w6d then.

I'm having no breast soreness with this pregnancy at all. So weird but not complaining haha!

Kitten90