Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Expecting an April Baby <3 - Page 2

Replies (136)

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 6, 2014 4:10pm

Test results are in. Drum roll please.......

He wanted my HCG to be at least 200, it's 388
Progesterone level he wanted at least a 20, it's 57.

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 6, 2014 4:45pm

Still super happy Chick!!!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Rose16 » Aug. 6, 2014 6:42pm

That's awesome! How did you manage to get an early doctor appointment?! Lol. Mine is Friday and I can not wait!!! I had very light brown spotting this afternoon and googled the crap out of it and I guess it's very normal during the first trimester. I have no cramping so that's good but it still makes me a little nervous.

Rose16

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 6, 2014 7:03pm

I have heard that it was normal to have spotting as long as you are not in pain with it! I am sure that it does make you nervous though, as I would be too but I am an extreme analyzer and overthink every little thing! I am sure you are just fine though! :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Celestial1981 » Aug. 7, 2014 1:18am

Hi Ladies. Congrats to you all. My quick story is as follows. 22 months of trying after a vasectomy reversal, 3 Rounds of clomid and 3 IUI's I finally got my first BFP!!! At 9dpo, although faint it was there and of course continued to test until my lines were really dark because I am a POAS aholic. Now i am just waiting on the clear blue digital to read 3+ weeks. So far is says 2-3 weeks. I am 4w 3d today with a due date of April 12th. My first appointment is not till aug 28th. The wait is driving me mad :-)

Celestial1981

Reply by tjwjtw21 » Aug. 7, 2014 1:32am

Hi chickray and bumpin4baby!! I finally made it over here... And found you all!

AFM- I finally got my BFP on 7/31 at 9DPO. My first beta was 147.2 only 5 days after my first faint BFP and now 2 days later it was 346.25!! Today is 15DPO. Everything I can find says my levels are good but are a little on the high side. I hope this means something good... Like a girl!! Lol
I'm currently a mom to 2 boys ages 14 and 5 and a full time NICU RN. I love the babies I work with and I can't say being around them didn't influence my decision to have another!! This is my last go at a baby and I had IUI with donor sperm. I was TTC for 5 months before my BFP and had one chemical during it all.

I hope to keep up with the wonderful people from CTP and to watch and hear of these beautiful babies growing!!!!

tjwjtw21

Reply by jdawnmoore » Aug. 7, 2014 3:19am

Hi all! I believe I am due April 11 but not sure since things have been irregular. I had a d&c the end of May so they are watching my hcg and progesterone carefully since this is my 4th pregnancy and I have 1baby. I just got my blood drawn today for my 2nd one so please pray that it is increasing like it should! I started progesterone last night as well.

I am a birth doula also and love getting to watch and help moms be strong and give birth.
Has anybody found or started an april 2015 facebook group?

jdawnmoore

Reply by mrsagr » Aug. 7, 2014 5:40am

Greetings Ladies :)

Its such a joy to be a part of this community. My EDD is on April 2nd. I hope we all have a healthy nine months ahead :)

My first visit to the doc was on 5th august around 42 days and having an ultrasound appointment on the 12th of august :) I excited to hear my 1st baby's cute heart beat :)

Wish you all good health :)

mrsagr

Reply by sunrisefarmergirl » Aug. 7, 2014 7:25am

HI Ladies!

Got My BFP yesterday 11 DPO... anotehr stronger one today!

AM in shock and so sooo delighted... can't believe we are so lucky as I am 35 years old, been on BC most of adult life and this is first month TTC. Hope the little bean sticks.

Still hesitant to get too excited until the blood results confirm it. BUT oh my what a feeling....

Congrats to all of you!

Thanks for the heads up Bumpin! This is and awesome forum.
xxxx

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1404968400z3z1407301200z0.png

sunrisefarmergirl

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 7, 2014 3:45pm

Hey ladies !!

Celestial: That's awesome!! Congrats!! I think we are all little bit of a POAS aholics.. LOL

tjw: hhheeeyy girl!! glad to see that you found us.. :) I plan to stay on CTP for awhile as I have gotten attached to you girls during the TWW and waiting to see them get their ! I hope that Ababy2love is ok though. I hate that she felt ignored.

jdawn: for you dear!! Keep positive thoughts! Sounds like you have had a rough time. I am sure this time will be the result of a beautiful Easter baby!

mrsagr: How exciting!! Can't wait until I can say the same thing. I am unsure of how many u/s my insurance will cover though. I have read that they only cover one at 20 weeks unless it is medically necessary. If so, then a big fat BOO!!

I am feeling pretty good today aside from on and off nausea. Getting used to the sore (.)(.) too.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 7, 2014 3:46pm

Rose: I had a CP last month plus I'm 40 yr old and I have been seeing same doctor for many many years. He is really watching over me. Due for repeat Beta next week then u/s on the 19th

Welcome all the new April mommies and so happy for your BFPs!!

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 7, 2014 3:47pm

Oh.. and sunrise!! I am happy that we kept each other informed on our journey to our ! It was very exciting.. :) Glad you came over CMP!!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 7, 2014 3:48pm

Tjwj: so happy to see you here

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 7, 2014 3:49pm

Chickray, I just know that we will end up having our babies on the same day.. I can feel it, LOL.

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 7, 2014 4:03pm

Bump we may. I had a hard time pin pointing my ovulation, it happened somewhere between 7/17-7/20 by 14 days after my period started it was the 19th . It's 10am and I'm eating left over pizza. Seems early but this little bean woke me up to pee at 4am and just stayed awake.

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 7, 2014 4:08pm

I O'ed on the 22nd and was also the only day that we BD all month... Yeah, I know..

Oh, my little bean wakes me up 3 times a night to pee! Left over pizza sounds yummy!!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by sunrisefarmergirl » Aug. 8, 2014 5:43am

yum left over pizza!!!!

I think I O 22nd ..... we shall see.. Have you guys booked your doc appointment yet? what is best time line? 8 weeks?

I had bloods done weds but hcg too low too confirm...aarrgggg so have to wait til mon to take again.

YAY so glad we got each other for these happy exciting 9 months!

I just got a bit of nausea, sore boobies and they have grown! YEAH!
light headed too but the fatigue is killing me. cant wait to see this little beans heart beat! eeeeekkkkk!!!!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1404968400z3z1407301200z0.png

sunrisefarmergirl

Reply by Rose16 » Aug. 9, 2014 12:58pm

Had my first appt yesterday and was able to see the little bean :) The bean measured at 6weeks and 1 day which was "older" then they thought because of my last period was june 29 but i KNEW i had ovulated on July 10th @ 12 dpo instead of the normal 14 dpo so that put me 2 days ahead. She even seen cardiac activity. Next appt is at 10 weeks on September 5th...Can't wait!

Rose16

Reply by tjwjtw21 » Aug. 9, 2014 11:23pm

How exciting rose!! I too ovulated on CD12... Way early than usual for me. I'll have my first appt on 8/22 and I can't wait!!

tjwjtw21

Reply by jdawnmoore » Aug. 10, 2014 3:28pm

thank you Bumpin! I have a much better feeling about this one then the last one. I've definately got symptoms and as annoying as they are i'm so happy to have them! hcg's on monday and wednesday went from 73 to 228 so thats really exciting and i can't wait to see this little one on the 25th!

jdawnmoore