Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due August 2015 - Page 2

Replies (138)

Reply by nreiselpn » Dec. 27, 2014 9:27pm

Hello and congrats Monroe crossing my fingers for your girl welcome to Aug babies. :)

nreiselpn

Reply by lovebeingmommy » Dec. 28, 2014 7:44pm

Hi I'm from Alabama. First BFP on Dec 18th. I have a daughter who will be 7 next month. Still trying to figure out the best time to break the news to her. I have my appt for blood w work on the 5th and an US on the 21st of next month. I'm due somewhere around the 27th of August going by my lmp. Healthy happy pregnancies to all.

lovebeingmommy

Reply by xoxocouture » Dec. 29, 2014 3:07am

Hi I'm audry this will be my first born miscarried back in Feb had to do alot to conceive this baby I am only 20 me and my partner are engaged
I live in lovely California , sacramento area edd Aug 30 according to ctp but can't see anything on U/S yet currently 5 weeks from lmp

xoxocouture

Reply by awebste » Dec. 29, 2014 4:29pm

how's everyone doing/feeling? i have been extremely tired....increased boob size with loads of veins....my back and leg cramps seem to have subsided. have had a few mornings of feeling nauseous but for the most part i think its due to long lengths of time without food...once I eat I seem to be ok.

went this morning for my second blood draw to monitor hcg levels.....i am going every other day as per my doctor for the next 2 weeks. getting more and more anxious for my first u/s on Jan 13th - I believe I will be around 7 weeks by then.

awebste

Reply by awebste » Dec. 29, 2014 4:29pm

welcome xoxocouture! glad you found us over here on the cmp board! so happy for you!

awebste

Reply by JaxyBoBaxy » Dec. 29, 2014 4:37pm

I am not feeling too terribly, I think. I'm basing it off of some of the journals I've read and comments by other people elsewhere. Definitely nauseous and the food aversions are kicking in. Everything sugary and delicious now smells like someone threw napalm in my face. I haven't vomited, but I am feeling sicker than I did last week.

I've also managed to bruise my ribs, so I'm in a lot of pain. Tylenol does nothing for me, but I have to take it sometimes to take the edge off the pain. The upside to that is that the pain in my ribs is distracting me from the pain in my boobs. So... yay?

I also live with PTSD and I've noticed that some of my PTSD symptoms are starting to last for longer than usual, which just sucks. As payback, I plan to sneak in some embarrassing photos I can use against my child later on. Naked on a bearskin rug? Yes. Eating handfuls of mud with a smile? Yes.

JaxyBoBaxy

Reply by nreiselpn » Dec. 29, 2014 5:34pm

I am still fighting m/s all the time eating helps but only for a few minutes before it creeps back on. It's so bad I had to announce my pregnancy to my boss this morning when she tired sending me home. She thought I was sick. Nights are sleepless lots of tossing and turning. Plus waking up every night around 3am to pee. Still have some cramping mostly when my bladder is full... I have another ultrasound this wed can't wait. My sister also has one this week so we will have lots of pictures to share. The last one I had done baby measured ahead so I'm hoping the baby will measure at 9 weeks wed. 3 days ahead .Boobs doubled in size just bought new bras feel much better they are still pretty sore/sensitive. Every one in both sides of t house edge family have been told and can't wait....

nreiselpn

Reply by Kbervin » Dec. 29, 2014 5:50pm

Good morning!!

I'm so tired... And cold! Anyone else feel chilly constantly? No morning sickness (thankfully!) but my body is exhausted and I want nothing to do with chocolate :-( sad day. My husband bought a ton of chocolate as stocking stuffers in preparation for me wanting it.

I've also had several dreams that I'm having a boy. None that have been a girl.

Off work for the rest of he week, then 5 days of it Brofe my 10 in Maui! Time should fly before our ultra sound on the 19th. Will be 11 weeks by then so I hope to get a good look at this little nugget!

Kbervin

Reply by mommasami3 » Dec. 29, 2014 9:48pm

Hello, mommas!

I'm Sami, 39, married 11 years (together 17). I have 3 boys, 20, 13 and 17 months. This is an oops baby but I'm a believer in "everything happens for a reason". And my EDD is 8/18...which is the anniversary of my mother's death, 30 years ago. I just thought that was odd...but in a good way, I guess.

I've had 5 losses and getting my last little boy was quite a battle. Very hard pregnancy and labor, if only because baby broke his nose and collar bone. He was a big boy. 9 lbs, 2 oz, 23" long.

The only symptoms I've had for the last couple weeks is nauesa, sensitivity to smells, headaches, constantly having to pee and my tummy is already uncomfortable at the waist band. I swear I'm so bloated I feel like I ate nothing but fast food for a month or something! I've been sick with the flu, pneumonia and sinusitis for 2 months so it was kind of hard to tell what symptoms were from pregnancy and what symptoms were from the sickness. But now that some of the congestion is going away (and the phlegm) I can safely say it's the pregnancy. I haven't made a Dr. appt. yet. They won't do anything before 8 weeks anyway...and with my history, I've decided to just wait it out a couple more weeks. My last pregnancy was very high risk....so I'm not exactly anxious for all the testing and poking and prodding. I'm taking prenatal vitamins and being cautious about what I eat. I wonder what the odds are that I'll have a girl this time?

Congrats to everyone!

User Image

User Image

mommasami3

Reply by Kbervin » Dec. 31, 2014 5:51pm

Ok- anyone have constipation? I haven't had a BM until today since last Friday. Had some cramps and feel nauseous this morning too :-(

Kbervin

Reply by awebste » Dec. 31, 2014 6:09pm

yes i had awful cramps last night in the middle of the night....i could feel myself getting worked up about it. this morning i have a BM but was very constipated....I assume those cramps and nausea in the night was due to that. I feel fine now.....but every little twinge and cramp freaks me out!

anyone else got any betas done?

got my first 2 results back

dec 27: 1209
dec 29: 2731

I go again on friday for another blood draw.

awebste

Reply by JaxyBoBaxy » Dec. 31, 2014 6:43pm

Kbervin, yes, I've been very nauseous and constipated too. I haven't been vomiting though and the nausea seems to happen when I wait too long to eat. It's weird because when you're nauseous, you don't want to eat. Strong smells are also doing it too.

JaxyBoBaxy

Reply by nreiselpn » Dec. 31, 2014 8:13pm

I had my hcg drawn for a few weeks they are listed on my page and at the bottom of this post... yours look great... yes much constipation have been eating 2 prunes every morning and It helps greatly... just had my ob appointment today they did a bedside ultra sound disappointed I didn't get to hear the heartbeat but we did get to see the baby jumping around. Just 2 more weeks until my genetic blood work..

DH and I tcc July 2013 #4
DS 12/2001
DS 6/2008
DD 1/2010
July 13 slow raising hcg ectopic
Nov 2013 normal hcg partial molar 10 weeks
Sept 2014 12dpo 11 14dpo 2 CP
Oct 2014 14dpo 15 16dpo 5 CP
Nov 2014 11dpo 83 15dpo 446 17dpo 864 19dpo 2514

nreiselpn

Reply by Kbervin » Dec. 31, 2014 8:15pm

I haven't had any betas done, this is my first - so my doc is not worried. Every little thing kinda worries me, but I have I think swallowed that if there no bleeding I should be all good. Haha

I've not really been sick either except in the same circumstance, with not eating enough or not pooping.

So weird.

Kbervin

Reply by Kbervin » Dec. 31, 2014 8:16pm

oH! Fe breeze smell is awful, don't let anyone spray it near you or they could be on the brink of death.

Kbervin

Reply by JaxyBoBaxy » Jan. 1, 2015 6:26pm

I've been febreezing my husband's stuff because I can smell his feet and butt all of the time. I am using a fairly mild smell though, which helps, I think. Lol.

I also managed to bruise my ribs a couple of weeks ago and it's KILLING ME. You can't have ibuprofen while pregnant and I've been trying to not take very much Tylenol, so I am dying.

JaxyBoBaxy

Reply by Kbervin » Jan. 1, 2015 10:16pm

Any aversions for you guys yet? Chocolate tastes terrible for me :-(

Kbervin

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 2, 2015 2:26am

Mint chocolate ice cream and yogurt I usually love that flavor and all yogurt tastes /smells rotten

nreiselpn

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 2, 2015 8:15pm

go in for betas again today last beta 187 praying it doubles im so excited to be on this bored with you lovely ladies did any of you have low numbers 2 weeks post o

xoxocouture

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 2, 2015 10:05pm

Xoxo- I was always told it's not important where your numbers start just that they go up by 60% try not to worry.. can't wait to hear you numbers from today

nreiselpn