Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

wanna have my own baby via Su - Page 2

Replies (86)

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 15, 2017 11:21am

Gallawale
Whaat did you mean saying that supplying service worked excellent?
I even don’t know. Do Ukrainian clinics perform surro programs? I want to find their advanced medicine as an attractive option to us, but excuse me for my doubts.
We don’t know and speak Russian or Ukrainian. I know they are relative folks but it hasn’t to be an excursion, we really want to be protected in the foreign place.

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Mar. 15, 2017 12:19pm

to Laima
I meant they give their costumers what it’s needed according to the contract. Particularly to a chosen package. what may the couple need during the visiting foreign country? Actually, these are accommodation (biotex gives good hotel rooms or personal apartment), certainly – food (you can have a housekeeper who cooks delicious stuff), you’d need to be transferred from hotel to clinic and maybe back. I don’t assume you’ll choose an urban transport for movement.
It’s reasonable to be afraid of other language environment, but you’ll be saved by interpreters.
Your manager speaks English perfectly. Completely enough to explain different unknown medical words and names of the procedures in case you are bad in medical terminology.

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 15, 2017 12:31pm

Galla
Sounds very attractive. I like to know it. But you mentioned about packages. What should we expect?
Are there three variants of packages with different prices or each package is fitted to the specific medical condition of the patient?
As I said I have ovaries and no womb, that’s why I want to pass through surrogacy but only with using my OE. What can they offer?

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Mar. 15, 2017 12:43pm

laima
Oh, honey! the packages you get it’s a price hierarchy of services. Excuse me for such weird confusion. Three types of the contracts are Econom, Standard and Vip. You see they all were made to satisfy you with comforts. But it’s up to you what to choose. The difference between their prices is 10k euros. But your guaranties are increasing from package to package.

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 15, 2017 12:53pm

Gallawale

That’s clear at last. Well. Can you point for example what we get while having a VIP package, and what we don’t have in case we are owners of the Economy one?
I hope it will be only differed level of the quality of providing service but it doesn’t influence the quality of the treatment.

Laimamom

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 15, 2017 2:08pm

lilachiala
I see the huge importance of meeting with a representative of the clinic. Or just to have a full consultation.
Because all cases are individual and can’t be satisfied by one way. From your comment I found out that in case of miscarriage or other accident (in economy) do we have to pay for everything? It sounds so unsafely. Correct me, if I was mistaken.

Laimamom

Reply by TossaRos » Mar. 15, 2017 2:36pm

Laimamom,
I'm so sorry you have to go through that awful things... still you can use your own eggs and could have a child of your own, with your genes. try to find a bright side, you'll have a baby but you don't need to be pregnant, carry a baby for so long frequently feeling uncomfortable and you won't feel the pain of labor...such thoughts may help you to stay calm and be positive, at least it works in my case.

I also opt for surrogacy and tried to find out where is the best place among those i was interersted in. i have financial problems and can't afford very expensive clinic so i was chosing among ukraine and georgia, you know there are not many countries where surro is legal..

TossaRos

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 15, 2017 3:06pm

Thank you! Indeed I feel fine. I accept the fact of my body condition. I happily live with it and plan for beautifying my life in soon. (almost happily)
I got a real strong support from the family and my lovely husb in particular. They help me to pass through this way. Yes, I didn’t know so much about possible countries for having a journey before till I came on this forum.
Thank you all. And what have you chosen between these two options?

Laimamom

Reply by TossaRos » Mar. 15, 2017 3:21pm

@Laimamom, nice to hear you're doing well hun. a support from your family is very important! I know that because my family, mother in particular, has an extremely cold manner and it was hard to hear a good word from her, not saying about support and care. actually everything is easier when you have someone to support you and to share with. it was hard to make a decision, realy. but I decided that ukrainian clinic is better IMO. i can't be objective I guess, but there are too many benefits you;ve got if you are a client that i don't need to persuade you, just look through Biotexcom website, services tab and you may download their agreements.

TossaRos

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 16, 2017 2:50pm

TossaRossa
Really I was advised twice last two days by different people to look through this website.
Perhaps it’s such an marvel discovery in the heart of Europe that is necessary to be visited. Like Mecca for Muslims this is a place of salvation for the despaired couples.
Indeed I’ll look. Maybe you have something additionally to say ?

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Mar. 16, 2017 3:04pm

No, no, in any cases you get excellent treatment I think attitude to you will not depend on what kind of package you chose.
In case you choose vip package you risk to have any difficulties will be totally minimalized. Even after child’s birth you’ll be provided with necessary baby stuff. It’s health will be controlled by dr 24/7 and this’s covered by the clinic. We’ve chosen a middle one called standard because we were enough surprised and satisfied of its content and its advantages.

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 20, 2017 12:13pm

to galla
Weekend brought a small progress. I’ve found the right words to begin a conversation about Ukrainian clinics with my husband. Surprisingly he was a good listener.
And after an hour of talking he offered to send them a request. We visited their site once again.
Then we briefly described our issue at the letter and start waiting.

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Mar. 20, 2017 12:38pm

Laimamom
I’m glad to receive such messages from you. A long road begins from little steps, you know.
Hope they responded to your request and you had as full conversation as you wanted.
So why didn't you write about it? I want to know

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 20, 2017 12:51pm

galawale

The manager asked a lot of different question I think to find out what it was better to offer. Her way of asking was polite and accurate we have no claims.
One question was about my age, I know it because it associated to my desire to go through the program on my own eggs and the age is perhaps the one of the main factors of ovaries condition.
We were invited to visit for having an initial consultation.
She informed us about the details of arriving, and I was happy because i was already aware of these details you had told me before.

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Mar. 20, 2017 12:57pm

Laimamom
Amazing, and when are you going to go? What does your man think? How was his response?
Now even I feel the heavy load of responsibility because I participated in making your decision.
And the only thing I want is you to be satisfied.
you are beginning to live through such a great time. eventually it has to change your life.

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Mar. 20, 2017 1:06pm

galawale
We take a one month for thinking and complete medical examinations. We want to be absolutely ready. It’s necessary to take tests beforehand.
As for my man…. He remains a sceptic he tries to think rationally without emotions. I think while we will prepare all the required he’ll be considering different options.
Thank you all very much. It’s very pleasant to know you are attentive and you care.

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Mar. 21, 2017 2:16pm

I think you’ll have a safe journey. It was nice to hear about your decision enough quickly made. I wish you don’t lose your time in empty searches. You’ve made good choice and you’ll get an outcome in any case. we’ll be waiting for your updated. Good luck. My dear! xxx

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Apr. 6, 2017 12:41pm

k

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Apr. 6, 2017 12:52pm

Laimamom
Hello, what’s new? Did you have a medical check?
I have a time to talk. We didn’t do it enough long.
Browsing through the internet I read different articles, also articles of biotex in particular.
I was on the one medical site. And saw a row of good review about it.
I even have added mine

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Apr. 6, 2017 1:00pm

Gallawale
Hi... bad news.
I feel bad, I’m ill. We travelled to the waterfalls and perhaps there I have caught cold.
Or maybe I was infected during party we had last week. There were many unfamiliar people maybe that’s a reason.
I had a high temperature and vertigo, throat ache and all other necessary problems which can make you feel bad.
So I had no time to visit the hospital particularly to be tested.

Laimamom