Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due August 2015 - Page 4

Replies (138)

Reply by mrsbeefy305 » Jan. 8, 2015 4:20pm

Hello ladies! I am Jess, 28, from Miami, FL, married 1 year (together almost 3 years) and due August 10, 2015. TTC for 10 cycles/11 months. From what I calculated from my ovulation date, I am almost 10 weeks along, but today is my first ultrasound appointment! I am really excited (plus some anxiety/worries) but trying to stay very positive and not make myself sick over being paranoid.

I have been really lucky so far (my mother was same way, too) with minimal symptoms - I feel pretty great (sorry to most everyone else who feels shitty, I'm not trying to rub it in, I'm just thankful/relieved). Heightened sense of smell, vivid dreams, light cramping/bloating, sore boobs, and a couple pimples a few weeks back. I haven't thrown up once or felt nauseated, but have had one or two cases of heartburn/indigestion at nighttime, a sweet tooth, and very thirsty.

I changed my diet drastically once I became pregnant - I was a heavy drinker on the weekends and put on a lot of weight from overeating - so since I have not been drinking and have been eating very healthy balanced meals with appropriate portions, I have lost 10 lbs in the past 1.5 months. I consulted my nurse practitioner just to make sure that it was ok, and she said that since I am technically overweight (BMI) and still eating plenty, then it is no cause for worry. Hopefully I will start gaining soon for baby! As long as baby and I are healthy I am fine with that.

Twins run on my side of the family (and his, too, even though that won't effect me) so we will find out today if it is just one or two! I think it's just one, but two would be exciting, too!

mrsbeefy305

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 8, 2015 5:37pm

Mrs beefy- congrats hope all goes well....keep us updated

nreiselpn

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 8, 2015 7:41pm

hey ladies was wondering what is the earliest you seen something on ultrasound betas is 2500 now but still dont see anything in uterus

xoxocouture

Reply by waitin4rainbow » Jan. 8, 2015 7:53pm

you will not see too much with 2500
my doctor ordered hcg before us and told me that they will proceed with us if I have more than 5000

waitin4rainbow

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 8, 2015 8:55pm

Xoxo xoxo my doc made us wait till 21000 or 6 weeks 5 days we seen what looked like a frog and a heart beat with this pregnancy

nreiselpn

Reply by monroezelda » Jan. 8, 2015 9:37pm

Hi, with my 4th pregnancy in 2011 we seen a lil peanut with a heartbeat at 5 weeks 4 days.
This one ended at 11 weeks though, so sad.

Im currently 7 weeks 5days I had terrible throwing up episodes a few days ago :/
But I have had a terrible cold for 6 weeks now zzzz
Been drinking hot water honey an lemon hmmm its made no difference at all :(

I dunno if nausea I feel is baby or the fact Im coughing my brains out :0

monroezelda

Reply by mrsbeefy305 » Jan. 8, 2015 10:30pm

Well just got back from my appointment. Was expecting a different outcome. Probably a blighted ovum, sac is empty. Confirming next Wednesday with another ultrasound then I will have a d&c. At almost 10 wks there should have been something there.

mrsbeefy305

Reply by ANGELBEAR » Jan. 8, 2015 11:02pm

I'm Kimberly from North Carolina - due Aug 22nd with my 3rd! I have 2 boys with my ex husband and am now single but have a wonderful boyfriend who is just as thrilled as I am to be welcoming our baby in Aug!!! Hoping for a healthy baby but a girl would be nice!!!

ANGELBEAR

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 8, 2015 11:24pm

Mrsbeefy I'm sorry I know how horrible that feeling is best wishes

Angel bear congrats

DH and I tcc July 2013 #4
DS 12/2001
DS 6/2008
DD 1/2010
July 13 slow raising hcg ectopic
Nov 2013 normal hcg partial molar 10 weeks
Sept 2014 12dpo 11 14dpo 2 CP
Oct 2014 14dpo 15 16dpo 5 CP
Nov 2014 11dpo 83 15dpo 446 17dpo 864 19dpo 2514

nreiselpn

Reply by waitin4rainbow » Jan. 9, 2015 12:42am

soooooooo sorry, mrsbeefy
when I was reading your post I had bad suspicion, it sounded very like my blighted ovum pregnancy I had that went undiscovered till nucial scan at 12 week, it was such a painful experience for both of us
my heart goes for you

waitin4rainbow

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 9, 2015 10:07am

Thank you ladies really gives me hope going back on the 15 for a rescan they said I may be off with dates I should be 6wks 6 days from know but pregnancy is not actually that far I just want to see my bean so I can know it implanted properly

xoxocouture

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 13, 2015 8:45pm

Wow no comments In. 4 days How Is Every One feeling.... I Nervously Waiting For My Free cell DNA Testing To Come back and My Ultrasound Next Week Friday

nreiselpn

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 13, 2015 8:45pm

Wow no comments In. 4 days How Is Every One feeling.... I Nervously Waiting For My Free cell DNA Testing To Come back and My Ultrasound Next Week Friday

nreiselpn

Reply by waitin4rainbow » Jan. 13, 2015 8:55pm

I have some great news. I just received Maternity 21 results and I cannot be any happier - a perfectly healthy baby girl !!!!!
I have two much older boys, my sons are 18 and 16, and now there will be two girls (my baby girl turned 1 on Dec. 26!) and another one is coming on Aug. 4

waitin4rainbow

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 13, 2015 9:59pm

Waitin that's awesome congrats

nreiselpn

Reply by awebste » Jan. 13, 2015 10:37pm

had my first u/s today!

baby measured a little behind what my lmp was saying was my due date (aug 29)...so now I am due september 3rd! going to stick with the august board tho because we will probably plan for an induction at the end of august.

baby was so cute - hard to see but we managed to get a decent pic so I could show DH. the tech forgot the exact hb rate but said it was well within the normal range. I go for my follow up appt on Jan 19th with my family doc so hopefully he can tell me the hb rate then.

all in all a really good experience. hoping that things continue to progress nicely!

awebste

Reply by awebste » Jan. 13, 2015 10:43pm

so that means I'm 6 weeks 5 days...I will try and upload u/s pic of the gummy bear!

awebste

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 15, 2015 2:03am

So i think im having triplets ...i xan see like three sacs two for sure stack on top of eachother this is not the news i expected but go back on the 20th to confirm praying it's just one or two lil ones ...going to try to post so you ladies can tell me what you think

xoxocouture

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 15, 2015 2:44am

Ok i was able to post can you ladies take a look please

xoxocouture

Reply by awebste » Jan. 15, 2015 3:05am

xoxo: where did u post the pic? i can't seem to find it on your profile.

awebste