Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Starting treatment during the current Q situation

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by LottaAmalthea » Sep. 15, 2020 11:49am

Hi ladies, do you think it’s okay to start IVF treatment now? Taking into account the coronavirus mostly. Has anyone started stimulation or did IVF during the pandemic? Any advice would be appreciated.

LottaAmalthea

Replies (3)

Reply by Daliard » Sep. 15, 2020 11:58am

Hey, it may depend on the country where you are going to have your treatment. I know that British clinics resumed their work. Just contact your clinic, I think you may start the program very soon, good luck ????

Daliard

Reply by PaolaGrande » Sep. 15, 2020 12:01pm

I am currently undergoing IVF treatment in Ukraine. It’s a bit complicated and stressful to get there now with all these zone changes. If I am not mistaken, Ukraine has closed its borders for a month or so. I am going to have a FET there in a month and I don’t know what to do if something changes radically. On the one hand, it a good time to relax a bit and to think about children, but on the other hand, it’s not that easy to stay calm during the world pandemic. Well, our clinic Biotexcom will provide us with an invitation letter to enter the state. Additional stress in a foreign country. I’d recommend you to choose a clinic in your country or find a really trustworthy clinic abroad.

PaolaGrande

Reply by MickyMouse » Sep. 15, 2020 12:09pm

@PaolaGrande are you satisfied with Biotexcom's work during the quarantine?

MickyMouse