Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

BYOB - Valentine's 2015 Babies! - Page 6

Replies (158)

Reply by ohbabyIV » Jun. 19, 2014 6:49pm

Kat- thinking of you!
Amee- sorry to hear about the migraines. I dealt with that in my previous pregnancy and it was awful. I hope they ease up.
Welcome Shyenne and Tara!

Not much new to report here. I'm a week away from my ultrasound and it cannot come soon enough. Why does pregnancy have to be so nerve wracking??? That does not help!!! Lol!

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry that I'm not as active here, I use my phone a lot and so it's hard to include everyone but I do think about the group as a whole a lot! I also really enjoy reading everyone's posts.
Talk to you soon!

ohbabyIV

Reply by Ameejo22 » Jun. 19, 2014 8:09pm

Tara- so happy for you, the miricles of life are so wonderful!

Thanks Jess the migrines are gone but now the mucus from allergies has settled in my chest so now i have a cough!

Like i said i have a crapy cough and it makes it hard to breath. I'm so ready to be home so i can start to feel better! Today is 6 weeks and Monday is my ultrasound and first visit so excited! . Having a little nausea but nothing bad. Hope everyone is doing great!

User Image

Ameejo22

Reply by NorthernBabyDream » Jun. 19, 2014 10:12pm

Kat, still thinking of you and hoping everything is ok.

Tara, your due date is 2 days before mine!

AFM, I just had a nap and dreamt that I started bleeding and was so devastated. Was happy to wake up and realize it was a dream! I must be subconsciously more worried than I feel.

NorthernBabyDream

Reply by Pinkseahorse83 » Jun. 20, 2014 5:31am

Yeah my due date is actually 6 days shy of my birthday! Crazy stuff

User Image

Pinkseahorse83

Reply by darladybug » Jun. 20, 2014 12:01pm

Is anyone else anxious to tell their families, but want to wait at least a few more weeks? I have never had a miscarriage but the thought terrifies me.

darladybug

Reply by JustKatS » Jun. 20, 2014 1:40pm

Well, ladies. I got one of those eye opening moments yesterday. No matter how positive I am, a nurse has the ability to crush my little soul with just a few words.

My quant didn't double. It's start was about 26000 on Tuesday and went to about 36000 in 48 hours. Now, from what I've read, it usually doesn't double when it hits those high of numbers, but her tone really just freaked me out. The spotting that I've been experiencing has been light, and only pink. Sometimes it's enough for two or three drops on a wipe, sometimes it's nothing. Sometimes I'll see a little pink in the toilet, but it's never a lot. Yesterday I passed a little tissue, it was...small, greyish, and just...weird? I didn't have a very normal period the cycle before this one, so I chalked it up to that. I'm not painfully cramping, at all. I even went to softball practice yesterday, after knowing all of this, and didn't spot a single bit afterwards. I just don't know.

I'm still nauseous in the morning, and I just have this "feeling," but I don't really know what it is. Right now, I guess it's worry. The pregnancy before this one was a miscarriage, and I guess I'm just freaking out now because of the nurse. My doctor wasn't in yesterday.

I have another ultrasound on Wednesday. Fingers crossed I don't go crazy by then.

Hope all of you ladies are well, and if you could...send me a positive vibe or two.

JustKatS

Reply by ginabee » Jun. 20, 2014 4:22pm

Oh, Kat. I've been thinking about you. Pray that it's nothing and your numbers are fine. You will see your little one's heartbeat on Wednesday. Hopefully the light spotting you're dealing with is just a normal part of the pregnancy for you this time around, and will go away in time. I think the fact that it isn't getting worse after physical activity is a good sign.

Please keep us updated, and let us know if there's anything we can do to ease your mind.

User Image

User Image

ginabee

Reply by kmuffmyrt » Jun. 20, 2014 4:55pm

Kat- I'm sorry you have to wait until Wednesday to see the ultrasound, I can just imagine how worried you are. I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. I'm sure we'll all be anxiously waiting for an update on Wednesday.

Shyanne- I would have loved to do a home-birth, but DH does not agree as this is our first, we decided to hospital it up for our first time around. Kudos to you if you're going to! Were you looking into water-births at all?

AFM- I don't have too much to report which explains my absence for the last few days. I have been experiencing sore breasts, especially in the mornings right when I get up. Also I have been getting reallllly short (i.e. B*tchy) with people at work, which is not normally like me at all.

I hope everyone else is doing amazing, I'll probably check in every now and again until my first appointment on the 2nd!

kmuffmyrt

Reply by NorthernBabyDream » Jun. 20, 2014 6:22pm

Kat, I'm sending positive energy your way! Hopefully everything is ok and that spotting stays light or goes away.

Kim, I am thinking water birth. We have a big ensuite bathroom that's kind of like a spa with a 2 person jacuzzi so we could use that and not even have to bring in a birthing pool. This is our first too though, and we live about 35/40 mins from the hospital, so if anything seems to be unusual we will likely have to just go to the hospital. Would be so much nicer to stay home though.

Nothing much for me to report either, but I'm also not even 5 weeks yet. Just hungry today, like crazy hungry!

NorthernBabyDream

Reply by Ameejo22 » Jun. 21, 2014 3:15am

Kat-you are in my prayers. I hope everything looks good on Wednesday.

User Image

Ameejo22

Reply by Pinkseahorse83 » Jun. 21, 2014 8:12am

Prayers up for you Kat

User Image

Pinkseahorse83

Reply by ginabee » Jun. 21, 2014 8:23pm

Sorry I haven't been around much, ladies.

I do NOT feel well. Nausea and weakness and absolutely no energy. Really bummed the husband goes back to work on Monday. It's been great having him around to help.

I will keep up and respond fully once I can gather the energy. :)

User Image

User Image

ginabee

Reply by NorthernBabyDream » Jun. 22, 2014 2:47am

Sorry you're not feeling well, Gina. Hope you can get some energy back and some food into you. No fun.

I did a garage sale today at a community event and I am so exhausted now. Garage sales are way too much work! At least I made a bit of spare cash for stuff that I was just going to take to the thrift store. But I started getting sharp pulling pains from carrying/lifting all the stuff. And then kept worrying that I was going to start spotting. I need to learn to take it easy.

I had a mild amount of nausea this morning but it wasn't bad at all - was actually a bit glad to be getting it, lol. It's really early days for me though, so I'm sure I'll be cursing it when it really hits.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

NorthernBabyDream

Reply by Holly3307 » Jun. 22, 2014 9:54pm

Kat - Sorry the nurse freaked you out. Try not to worry. As you already know. At those levels it can take more than 96 hours to double. Also, this other board I'm on there are scores of women you have had spotting and then perfect U/Ss! Just try to keep yourself busy or find something to occupy your mind until your US.

AFM - My U/S is on Friday, the 27th, so I hope this week goes by fast! I am nauseous occasionally, but haven't thrown up. It seems to be worse when I have an empty stomach. I've also had some breast pain a few times over the last few days. Hopefully, these are all signs that my levels are increasing and my little bean is thriving.

Holly3307

Reply by JustKatS » Jun. 23, 2014 4:56pm

Good morning, ladies :)

I had my softball tournament on Saturday and played 3 games without a single spot. The 4th game had just a bit, but it was the lightest pink imaginable. Then...I caught a wicked hop in the outfield with my face. You can see that here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq0UyxNCIAA87bt.jpg

Some things..you just can't cover.

I'm still sick right on schedule every morning, and I'm still at my desk trying not to hurl...so...everything is feeling "fine" in regards to growing a human.

Keeping on for another couple days.

Thank you all for our kind words and thoughts, it definitely helps. I'm doing all I can to stay positive..and now...nurse my face. haha.

JustKatS

Reply by Ameejo22 » Jun. 24, 2014 3:30am

Kat glad to hear things are going better for you, well except the eye, i've have had the same thing happen to me so i know how you feel.

Today was my ultrasound it was awesome! I saw the heart beat and it is amazing something so small has so much heart . I posted the picks. So glad everything look good ! Hope everyone is doing good today every time i got hungry today i got really light headed but as soon as i ate i was good.

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-ultrasounds_entry.php?u=28798&ultrasoundid=6494

User Image

Ameejo22

Reply by ginabee » Jun. 24, 2014 2:52pm

Hey ladies!! Here's an updated group list. :)

Jess (ohbabyIV) - EDD: 2/7/2015
Gina (ginabee) - EDD: 2/9/2015
Kat (JustKatS) - EDD: 2/9/2015
Heather (holli009) - EDD: 2/9/2015
Kim (kmuffmyrt) - EDD: 2/11/2015
Amee (Ameejo22) - EDD: 2/12/2015
Jordan (JESPA2) - EDD: 2/14/2015
Angie (AngieT) - EDD: 2/14/2015
Nikolina - EDD: 2/17/2015
Holly (Holly3307) - EDD: 2/18/2015
Lisa (lisamaree) - EDD: 2/20/2015
Tara (Pinkseahorse83) - EDD: 2/20/2015
Darlene (darladybug) - EDD: 2/24/2015

Haven't heard from some of you in a while, how's it going?!!

User Image

User Image

ginabee

Reply by darladybug » Jun. 24, 2014 5:33pm

I am doing great! Using the restroom more often, a little more hungry and a little more nauseous all at the same time, plus I smell EV-ER-Y-THING! Just at 5 weeks today and my first OB appt is on July 22nd.

darladybug

Reply by ginabee » Jun. 25, 2014 12:53pm

Hey ladies!

Sorry I haven't given more detailed posts lately. I'm feeling better in the first half of the day, so I use that time to get stuff done. By the time 4 or 5 p.m. rolls around, I am exhausted and feel sick. So yeah, it's been fun. :)

I'm 7w2d, I don't have my first appointment until 7/2 now! Had to move it so hubs would be able to meet me there.

So ready to feel better!! Ugh.

User Image

User Image

ginabee

Reply by JustKatS » Jun. 25, 2014 3:24pm

Good morning ladies :)

Had my u/s this morning and saw a very healthy little bean (just one!!) with a very strong heartbeat. There were no indications of any bleeds, so the spotting is more than likely just remnants of implantation or my last period.

I am measuring slightly behind, but I've always had a hunch that I'm a late implanter.

SUCH a relief :)

JustKatS