Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

July Babies 2015 - Page 51

Replies (1005)

Reply by calvingirl » Jan. 29, 2016 7:56pm

Hi Red Betty and everyone. I'm doing fine. I'm 7.5 months post partum now, and I've gained weight - which is interesting because I did that with my first son too. I didn't actually lose the baby weight till he was 18 months old. It's annoying and has to be hormonal since I'm eating right and going to the gym.

I'm still trying to get pregnant again - on my 5th cycle of trying. Hopefully we'll get lucky soon. I'm 40 now so it's not as easy :) I've been getting as healthy as I can though.

It's so wonderful to see all the baby pictures. I don't get on here much - mostly I'm on the TTC countdowntopregnancy.com one (same username, calvingirl2329) but when I do come back and check up on you all, it's nice to see the updates.

I wish you and all your beautiful babies well, and my Oscar is looking after me from wherever he is. <3 Lauren

New Little One is my Christmas Present this year!
User Image
Oscar William, born June 15, 2015

calvingirl

Reply by sahmof3soon » Jan. 31, 2016 5:02pm

Calvin.....I'm praying this is your cycle you will get you BFP!!!

Wow ladies our babies are getting big so fast. Lily will be 6 months on the second. She is still breastfeeding like a champ. She has started some solids. She went to the doctor this week again because she is sick again (the joys of having a older sibling that started kindergarten) but she had a high fever 102.2. Coughing and congestion. I hate seeing her sick. She weighed 15lbs 9oz. I cant remember her height. She is off the charts on height though. She is going to be tall and skinny like her daddy. She is still in 3-6 month clothes. Wearing size 2 diapers and not even coming close to growing out of them. She has started getting up on all fours ....I'm so not ready for her to crawl. She still doesn't sleep thru the night though, and it's even worse now that she is sick.

I'm so happy to read updates on all of u ladies and your little ones. My how time has passed.

sahmof3soon

Reply by RedBetty » Feb. 5, 2016 10:30pm

Calvin: you are always on my mind. I pray you get that bfp real soon. 8dpo, are you symptom spotting? Keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you.

Sahm: How is Lily doing now? Hope she has gotten over the congestion and cough? Hugs to her and you both.

Can't believe Lex is gonna turn 7 months tomorrow. He is such a bundle of energy. He has picked up even more speed with his crawling and keeps pulling himself up into a standing position with anything he grabs hold of ( my legs esp, lol). He is holding on to chairs and tables now and walking up and down their perimeters despite always tumbling down while doing his walk. I wish I could post videos here, he is just a hoot! For his food, he now takes cereal morning and night and formula or pureed food in the afternoons. The rest including midnights is breastfeeding. That doesn't stop him from grabbing for my food while I'm eating though, foodie boy, lol

Still missing everyone here, will keep checking from time to time for updates from anyone. Hugs

RedBetty

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Feb. 8, 2016 9:33pm

Hey girls... OH MY, where has all the time gone?? I miss you all so very much!

Calvin: My fingers are crossed for a BFP for you! I am hoping this is your cycle!!

Redbetty: Good luck to you when you do start TTC again!

It blows my mind to sit here and think about when I started this thread and where we are now. Baby girl turned 7 months on the 1st... She started crawling the day she turned 6 months and has been into everything ever since! She also cut her first 2 teeth on the same day last month.. She says Momma, Dada and Baba (bottle). She LOVES her big sister and her big sister LOVES her too. I just can't get enough of her. I just wish that the time would just slow down a little bit and let me fully soak it all in. In just 5 short months she will be 1 year old!!! UGH..

It is good to see that a few of us are still hanging around. It has been awhile since I have been on here, life has just been so crazy..

Hugs and Love to all!!

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by aceron33 » Feb. 20, 2016 12:13am

Hey girls!!

Calvin- praying for your rainbow baby! sending baby dust your way!

Oliver turned 7 months old on the 13th. I can't believe he is 7 months old! He has no teeth yet and he is trying to crawl but not quite there yet. He'll be crawling in no time though!

Are you guys already planning first birthdays?

aceron33