Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sore boobs are not as sore anymore....6w5days pregnant

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by KellyB104 » Aug. 17, 2011 1:28pm

Hi Ladies!!!

I have had extremely sore boobs since finding out I was pregnant, to the point they hurt to walk and felt like they were ripping off!!!

I woke up this morning with only mildly sore boobs...and they only hurt when I press on the sides. I AM SO CONCERNED that something is wrong but have heard that sometimes they come and go.

Please someone reassure me!!! I have a call out to the nurse at my OB/GYN office. I feel silly, but it will put my mind at ease!

KellyB104

Replies (10)

Reply by MrsBrower » Aug. 17, 2011 1:32pm

Don't feel silly. My symptoms come and go... at first my breasts were SOOOOOO tender, I couldn't touch them, if I rolled on them funny at night I would wake up.. but it got better, and now they aren't bad at all though as of last week my HCG was over 200,000. SO, it's definitely not something to get too worked up about unless you are having other issues, bleeding, heavy cramping etc. But you shouldn't feel silly about calling your doctor when you have concerns!!! That's what I'm spending my day doing... lol

MrsBrower

Reply by KellyB104 » Aug. 17, 2011 1:45pm

Awe thanks for the quick response! I have NO bleeding, not even any spotting....normal cramping, nothing serious at all or that lasts for any length of time.

I had a miscarriage back in December, and I think thats why every little thing concerns me. That one though, I had spotting starting at just 2 days after a positive tests ...and it ended in miscarriage with full bleeding by just 5 weeks.

HAPPY THOUGHTS :-) Thanks for the reassurance!

KellyB104

Reply by MrsBrower » Aug. 17, 2011 2:36pm

No problem!!! I understand how it is questioning every little thing. It's really, really hard!!!

I'm praying you have a healthy and happy "9" months!

MrsBrower

Reply by KellyB104 » Aug. 17, 2011 2:46pm

The nurse called me back and wants me to come in tomorrow for an Ultrasound! She did seem concerned. UGH!

KellyB104

Reply by MrsBrower » Aug. 17, 2011 2:58pm

With your history, I can understand that they would want to be sure. Ask them to run bloods too, to check your progesterone and HcG levels if they don't do it automatically. It IS always better to be safe...

Just TRY not to worry yourself over it, if you can help it. :) it IS normal for symptoms to come and go. For example; a few weeks ago I had horrible morning sickness, and then one day, I felt GREAT, I was sure something was wrong... then I started puking again and all was "right" in the world. :P

Good luck and let us know how it goes tomorrow! It IS nice to get in and have that early ultrasound too! You wont see much at this point but it's still cool. :)

MrsBrower

Reply by MontyMoe » Aug. 18, 2011 12:32am

I was the same way. My breasts were so tender, which is why I tested in the first place and althought they are HUGE now, they don't hurt anymore at all. Every week they got better and better. I am almost 20 weeks, and I would say by eight weeks they only hurt when I applied pressure!

Good luck, I am sure everything will go fine tomorrow!

MontyMoe

Reply by Lemons » Aug. 18, 2011 9:47am

Hello

I was the same - my boobs were sooo sore then one day they were fine. A day or two later they were back to sore again . It was the same with my nausea which didn't ease until about week 18!

My boobs were back to relative normality around week 8 and are just starting to get sore again - but then they are rather sizable!

Let us know how you get on.

Lx

User Image

Lemons

Reply by bens10 » Aug. 18, 2011 10:38am

I am only a week behind you and some of my symptoms have lessened too.

Don't worry until there is something to worry about.
I'm sure the dr. just wants to monitor you more carefully, and extra care from a doctor its a good thing
I you ask me.

Keep us posted! We will have to be cycle buddies!

User Image

bens10

Reply by KellyB104 » Aug. 18, 2011 11:11pm

Hello! Well all went great today! We were able to see the yolk sac, baby, and umbilical cord! Anddddd we heard and saw the heartbeat, going strong at 148!

I will take the disappearance of my nausea and sore boobs as a blessing for now! Today I have period like cramping, but oh well! Everything looked great! Thanks for all the reassurance ladies!

KellyB104

Reply by MrsBrower » Aug. 18, 2011 11:16pm

YEY!!!! It's so nice to just get that reassurance!! (And so fun to get to see them early!!!)

MrsBrower