Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Morning sickness is killing me!!!

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by loobear21 » Aug. 31, 2011 3:38am

I am just over 7 weeks pregnant and morning sickness has hit me hard and it seems to be getting worse each passing day!! I feel nausea all day and night and i am vomiting quite a number of times each day/night...its increasing more and more! Sometimes i am not actually bringing anything up but i am still on that bathroom floor at home or at work dry wretching! Totally gross! I have tried snacking on dried biscuits all day today but it has not helped! I am hardly eating coz the thought of food makes me want to puke! This is just horrible! Any advice??? Oh and how the hell do you keep this a secret at work when you are this sick!?!?!?! Please tell me this wont last long...its killing me :(

loobear21

Replies (2)

Reply by dmpage » Aug. 31, 2011 1:37pm

Sorryyyyy! Vitamin B6, Seabands, Ginger Ale with REAL ginger in it. All of these things are your best friends. There's also real ginger candy and making sure you eat those soda crackers regularly. Hang in there, honey!

They tell me we're having a girl...a sister to her two older brothers? I still don't believe it!!

User Image

pregnancy week by week

dmpage

Reply by sweetpea016 » Aug. 31, 2011 2:27pm

if your not opposed to it let you Dr. know so the can call in a prescription.
also, i was suggested to try watermelon, ginger ale, lemon drops, peppermints....there re also the preggie pops..i dunno if they work though.
hang in there

BabyFruit Ticker
User Image

sweetpea016