Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March Babies 2016

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by JLH589 » Jun. 23, 2015 12:17pm

I am exactly four weeks pregnant today! After one miscarriage and one chemical pregnancy over the last 9 months, I am having mixed emotions! We got a positive digital test 10 dpo, so I am confident that my hormones are strong.

I know it is early, but I wanted to form this group for other mammas expecting a little one in March!

My Due Date should be March 1st.

User Image

JLH589

Replies (425)

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jun. 30, 2015 7:27am

Congrats I'm having a March bby too. Found out in fathers day..
I've suffered 9 pregnancy losses but I hope this one sticks.

cpaz7103

Reply by JLH589 » Jun. 30, 2015 12:04pm

CPAZ: Congrats!! I hope this one sticks for you too! I know how emotional it can be. Every time I go to the bathroom I get nervous I will see blood. Every cramp and twinge I am worried. I don't know if that will ever go away this pregnancy.

JLH589

Reply by Amanda_McDaniel » Jul. 2, 2015 1:26am

Hello, ladies! Just found out today that I am expecting! If my timing was correct, my estimated due date is also March 1st. Yay!

Amanda_McDaniel

Reply by JLH589 » Jul. 2, 2015 11:10am

Congratulations Amanda!! Same due date! How exciting.

User Image

JLH589

Reply by Amanda_McDaniel » Jul. 2, 2015 11:38am

Jenlhusson: I'm thinking mine may change. If they go by ovulation date, it's the 1st. If they go by my lmp, it's much earlier but I have long cycles. I guess I'll know more soon. This is my second child but it has been four and a half years so I feel like a beginner all over again...

Amanda_McDaniel

Reply by JLH589 » Jul. 2, 2015 11:47am

Before this last cycle, my cycles were long too. Anywhere from 32-28 days. I ovulated on day 18-20 of those cycles. This is the first cycle I actually ovulated on day 14. I wouldn't be pregnant if I ovulated any later since my husband went out of town the day before O day. Based on the recommendation of my SIL, I used Doterra Clary Calm blend twice a day over my abdomen before I got pregnant. It is used to regulate hormones for healthy cycles, but should not be used during pregnancy. Now it could just be a coincidence, but after so long of having long, irregular cycles, after using that for 3 weeks, I got a "normal cycle".

The doctor will probably use your LMP for dating, since they usually only ask about LMP, not O day. Maybe once they do the first U/S they will change the date though based on size.

Good Luck!

JLH589

Reply by Amanda_McDaniel » Jul. 2, 2015 9:06pm

I've never heard of Doterra but, if it worked, I'm going to pass the information on to my CTP friends. I am guessing my due date based on when I think I O'd. It was cd29 so they're going to tell me I am, like, five weeks pregnant instead of only 3-4, until the ultrasound. But my hcg was at 1233 on my first blood test on post ovulation day 21, which is normal per the chart I saw so maybe they'll agree with me. We shall see. But I used Pre-seed for the first time this cycle. I had to use progesterone to jump start my last period but I don't know if that helped or not. We were like bunnies though. My husband was determined to give it 100% before allowing me to seek medical help. Lol.

Amanda_McDaniel

Reply by JLH589 » Jul. 3, 2015 12:07pm

Amanda: That is great! That HCG is good for 21 dpo I think. I had mine done on day 17, 20, 22. They were 230, 765, and 1376. So thats right in line with yours! Due to my pervious losses, they scheduled an ultrasound for me on Wednesday, I should be 6 wks 1 or 2 days, so I think there is a 50/50 chance I will see a heartbeat. Fingers crossed. We are moving the day after, so I won't see a doc for a little while. Hoping for a heartbeat!

JLH589

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jul. 4, 2015 6:28am

Wishing you the best of luck Jenlhusson. I too was having my ultrasound on Wed too but reseduled to Fri because I was going to be out of town on Wed. Keep us posted on your little one..
#growbabygrow

cpaz7103

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jul. 4, 2015 6:35am

Amanda wishing you the best of luck too. Hope all goes well with your little one and your lucky to have gotten your hcg levels done I'm high risk and my Dr doesn't want to do them but I feel I'm really stressing over this too much cuz ive been on a pg test rampage testing every 2-3 days to see the lines get darker(Which they are test line is already darker than control line, so I feel confident). By the way this is my 11 pregnancy and have had 9 miscarriages 1 birth -pray this is my 2nd keeper..

cpaz7103

Reply by JLH589 » Jul. 4, 2015 11:35am

CPAZ- I am shocked that due to your history, your doctor doesn't want to check HCG labs. I have only had 2 m/c (both since Jan of this year) and they wanted to get three HCGs to make sure the rate of rise was okay. Did your doctor give you a reason? I would think that even if it was only to ease your mind, it would be worth it!

JLH589

Reply by Amanda_McDaniel » Jul. 4, 2015 2:59pm

Cpaz7103: I'm with JLH589, I'd think your doctor would do an hcg test immediately and often. Technically, he did mine to check for signs of fertility issues. He didn't tell me the numbers, I chatted up a nurse at the office when I went back for my 48 recheck and got her to look it up for me. Lol! Sadly, their office was closed for a long holiday weekend so I have to wait until Monday to see how my levels are doing. I did take a HPT yesterday as proof for telling my husband and it was super dark and showed up immediately. That was comforting.

JLH589: I can't wait to have an aging ultrasound. I have no idea when I conceived, it could have been when I think I ovulated or before so we shall see. I'll keep you guys posted.

Amanda_McDaniel

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jul. 4, 2015 8:38pm

IK I asked but was told that it wasn't nessasery that because if I was going to miscarry he still couldn't do anything about it so that all u could do was wait till I was 6 1/2 weeks to see if they saw anything with my first ultrasound. My primary obgyn I had with all my other pregnancies happened to pass away about 2 months ago so that's why I had to go with this new Dr. But good to say I'm about 5. 1/2 weeks and I took a test this morning that my test line took all the dye from the control line. So I guess that's a good sign (jst keeping positive) I'm jst going to let GOD take his course and see what happens on my Friday ultrasound.. Thanks girls and believe me seeing all this helps me keep my mind at ease. I'll keep you posted on Friday for updates.. And good luck to all!!
#growbabygrow

cpaz7103

Reply by CarlaEL » Jul. 5, 2015 6:07am

Hi everyone,

I'm due on March 7. DH and I were TTC for 3 years with 1 failed IVF along the way. After the bfn from the IVF I removed myself from all TTC forums and stopped tracking dpo etc.

So it was a big surprise when AF didn't show and I still waited several days just in case she was playing games with me. I finally tested on Thursday and got my 1st ever BFP

User Image

User Image

CarlaEL

Reply by JLH589 » Jul. 5, 2015 11:51am

CarlaEL: I am sending positive vibes your way!

JLH589

Reply by MummyHillsdon » Jul. 5, 2015 11:28pm

Ive only jusy found out, 3 positive results over 3days getting darker everytime, im due on 21st march mine and my DHs wedding anniversary so really excited xx

MummyHillsdon

Reply by CarlaEL » Jul. 10, 2015 9:43am

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing? Any symptoms as yet?

I've had a pretty quiet week. My doctor put me on 2 weeks bed rest because I had some spotting. Apart from that my main symptom is sore nipples and heavy breasts. I have a few minor cramps ever so often. I'm also sleeping a lot more but I don't know if it's from pregnancy or just from being home all day.

User Image

User Image

CarlaEL

Reply by cpaz7103 » Jul. 10, 2015 2:50pm

Hi grls....
today has been another most memorable day in my life.. I had my first u/s for this pregnancy and it has cleared away all my worries from the past 9 miscarrages I got to see my little peanuts heartbeat @110bpm and messured 6wks 1day...EDD march3rd...
#growbabygrow

User Image

cpaz7103

Reply by Sailorswife » Jul. 12, 2015 1:26am

Hi there ladies! Can I join this awesome March 2016 club ;) So elated to be a new member of the group. ladies

Sailorswife

Reply by CarlaEL » Jul. 12, 2015 10:33am

Cpaz that's wonderful. I can't will till I see my little one's heartbeat

Sailorswife welcome. When are you due?

CarlaEL