Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Back pain & CM.........

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by angelanna » Sep. 16, 2011 12:58am

OK, so this is my 5th pregnancy, i am having terrible bad back pain, and lots of CM, also for only being 4 weeks and 4 days, my tummy is lookin huge! Cant wear my normal pants!......is this all normal? I didnt experience any of this with my previous pregnancies! All i had was naueas, and heartburn, and sore bb's! And my tummy barely grew! But also this is my first pregnancy where i am NOT working 2 jobs! I am staying at home and enjoying my time off.......
to all you ladies!!!

angelanna

Replies (3)

Reply by ambermae24 » Sep. 17, 2011 5:29am

I am 5 weeks, 1 day and also having awful back pain and CM. I remember the back pain with my previous pregnancy but I don't remember the increased CM. I think its a good thing tho.

I also feel like my tummy is huge! Maybe we have twins in there? LOL! I'll be happy with whatever I get as long as they are healthy!

ambermae24

Reply by angelanna » Sep. 18, 2011 5:41pm

haha yeah that what DH and all my friends say, twins! But i know after your first baby, you tend to grow faster!! And yeah the CM is sposed to be there, my doc said it is normal.....(:

I aint prepared for twins though hehe, breastfeeding?? I think not haha

angelanna

Reply by ambermae24 » Sep. 20, 2011 4:20am

Glad the increased cm is normal. I also would not be ready for twins. I had heard that you show sooner after your first pregnancy but i guess i forgot that. Nursing would b tough with 2 babies.

ambermae24