Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

April 2016 Babies

Category: Due Date Clubs - April
Posted by bjohnson2005 » Aug. 14, 2015 9:19pm

Just wanted to start a place where women could come to discuss how their pregnancy is going, give support, ask questions, and celebrate their pregnancy.

When are you due? How are you feeling?

bjohnson2005

Replies (13)

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Aug. 14, 2015 9:28pm

AFM- I found out on Monday the 10th that I am pregnant! So shocked even though we had been trying since this months cycle was wacky. My first ultrasound is on Sept. 8, so I am anxiously awaiting that. I really have not had many symptoms. I have increase CM, am tired, but no sore bbs or anything else. I actually feel very, very normal.

My due date will be April 22, 2016. When is yours?

bjohnson2005

Reply by tibby8 » Aug. 19, 2015 1:48am

hi there,
I just found out yesterday that I am expecting. This will be baby number 2 for me. I tracked my pregnancy with my son back in 2012 on here and loved it.
Im not sure exactly how far along I am, I wasn't exactly ttc but according to my lmp I should be around 4w3d...I have an appointment tomorrow just to confirm, but for now looks like im somewhere around the same due date as you! (:
As far as symptoms , theyre surprisingly a lot like my first pregnancy...lower back pain, slight exhaustion and terrible mood swings lol
hope all is well, and congrats on your pregnancy!

tibby8

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Aug. 21, 2015 12:50am

Hi Tibby! So glad to have someone on here. Congratulations! We should have very close due dates. I hear you on the backache. It is worse when I am on my feet all day. I am a teacher and school starts tomorrow so I will be on them a lot more. Do you feel like you are showing at all, or at least in the evenings? I don't see anything in the morning and then have a little bump by evening. Not for sure if it is bloating or showing early due to a second kiddo. I am hoping I can hide any suspicions by others until I get my first ultrasound on Sept. 8. Really looking forward to the appointment.

I hope we have some more followers soon!

bjohnson2005

Reply by Mrs.K.LeVrier » Aug. 21, 2015 1:22pm

I am supposed to be 6 Weeks tomorrow! Estimated Due Date: 04/14/16! :)

Advice is very welcomed! I do post pictures and do journal entries on here thus far. It's pretty much my outlet to vent on here.

All other April Mommies to be definitely follow back, please! :)

Mrs.K.LeVrier

Reply by tibby8 » Aug. 22, 2015 6:04pm

@bjohnson2005-I agree on the backache being so much worse when I'm on my feet for long periods of time. I work as a fish monger for a health food store so I'm constantly moving my entire shift. I wasn't sure if I was just being paranoid or if I was actually starting to show as well, but I've noticed my stomach sticks out way more than usual after a meal lol and my pants are starting to feel a little more snug around the waist...im doing my best to eat more healthy this pregnancy. my first one I lived by the philosophy of eating for two and that wasn't the best philosophy to have apparently.

@Mrs.K.LeVrier- Congrats on the marriage and the new baby! Sounds like an exciting year for you so far! Hows the pregnant life treating you thus far? lol

AFM- I had my first confirmation and blood test taken Wednesday and they said my hcg levels were kinda low, 133, but im still very early so I wasn't concerned..they did an ultrasound and didn't see anything, although I didn't expect them to, and while they were doing that I began to have some bleedin. so they had me come back on Friday and tested my hcg again, and it was 238. Not quite doubled but it hadn't been exactly 48 hours...so now I go back on Monday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound...hopefully they actually see something this time.

Wishing you both a wonderful weekend!

tibby8

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Aug. 23, 2015 1:25pm

Tibby-Keep us updated. I hope you get good news. At leas the numbers did go up, that is a good sign. I don't know if I ate healthy or not by first pregnancy, but I only gained around 24 pounds. My baby was 6 lbs even and breastfeeding really helped take the weight off quickly. I remember that I craved pineapple. This pregnancy I don't crave anything yet, but I am sure enjoying eating meat and seem to want it often. That could get me in trouble for sure on the weight part. I will need to remember to eat for fruits and veggies.

bjohnson2005

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Aug. 25, 2015 10:19pm

Tibby-How did the ultrasound go?

bjohnson2005

Reply by mizdez » Aug. 25, 2015 10:58pm

Hello ladies! EDD 4/27/16! We had a miscarriage in January, so this is a very exciting time, but also a bit nerve-wracking at times too. So far the only symptoms I am having is sore boobs, tired, low back pain, and a little gassy. So excited!! First Dr appt is September 15th... so far away!

User Image

mizdez

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Aug. 27, 2015 1:58am

Hi Mizdez! Welcome! It does seem to be taking forever for the first appointment. I can't wait! It will make it more real and give relief to show that all is normal.

bjohnson2005

Reply by tibby8 » Aug. 28, 2015 5:56pm

Bjohnson2005- so I had my ultrasound, and they couldn't find much of anything, so the took blood again and my levels had risen but not quite doubled...they took blood again 3 days later and my levels were perfect. Seems baby just got off to a slow start lol so all looks good right now. I'm going to make an appointment for a 6 week ultrasound this coming week.

How are all you ladies doing? Hope all is well (:

tibby8

Reply by mizdez » Aug. 31, 2015 9:29pm

Hi all! Just (im)patiently waiting for my September 15th appointment over here... still not having a lot of symptoms, which I know is totally normal this early (5w5d), but it still freaks me out after last time. Definitely getting moody though, poor DH... the only real symptoms I have still is sore boobs, bloating/gas, & fatigue. How about you all?

User Image

mizdez

Reply by tibby8 » Sep. 1, 2015 1:44am

mizdez- my symptoms are pretty much the same as yours. it was the same with my first pregnancy as well. I think the only difference ive noticed between then and now is my appetite lol I was constantly hungry my first pg, however this time around, im very picky on what I want, and i just pick at it.
I have my first "official" prenatal check up with my obgyn tomorrow. hopefully get a peek at my babys heartbeat. All the testing I have had done thus far was through planned parenthood, only because I wasn't sure about my insurance coverage at the time.

Hope all is well with you ladies!

tibby8

Reply by bjohnson2005 » Sep. 9, 2015 1:27am

Had my first ultrasound today. I have been bleeding pretty much since before ovulation and started spotting again yesterday, but I was due for my confirmation appointment today. They saw a baby with a little tail and a heartrate of 154. Only one baby, so thank goodness! He did see fluid around one side of the placenta and he said as it starts to attach to the uterus, it will push that fluid (blood) out, causing the spotting that I am having now--thought I would put this just in case any of you spot throughout your pregnancy. He also said that one in three women spot while being pregnant and that is normal. A heartrate of 110-170 is also normal when you finally get to hear that little thump.

Baby is measuring at 7w 1day and I am 7w 4 days so right on schedule.

I will go each month so next appointment is Oct. 9.

bjohnson2005