Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Newly pregnant after ectopic in July

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by Mrssheridan » Nov. 17, 2015 2:32pm

Well I found this morning that I am pregnant again and I am completely crapping myself. I had an ectopic in July and was rushed into emergency surgery as my tube was close to rupturing. It had to be the scariest two days of my life. All I can think about is this one is going to be the same and I cant go through that again. The strangest thing is I have no symptoms at all, where as last time my symptoms were through the roof. I just don't know how to feel

Mrssheridan

Replies (3)

Reply by SheisMrsCarter » Nov. 18, 2015 2:53pm

First off, I am so sorry about what happened with your EP! I've never had an ectopic before, but I can only imagine how scary it must've been seeing as though it was scary with just 2 uterine miscarriages. Having said that, I completely understand your worry and frustration. I had 2 miscarriages, after the 12W mark, when every doctor in the world tells you to relax now, everything's good, you're chances of miscarrying now next to nil. So I get it when you say you're crapping yourself. When I found out I was pregnant for the 3rd time, I was tempted to be scared and worried, and now and then, sometimes I do have thoughts, but in the end, all I could do is hope and pray for the best and take care of myself as best as I can. All I could offer is prayers and reassurance that not all pregnancies are the same to you, which I know isn't as uplifting, but I truly pray that your sticky bean is in the right place and you get to see that little face in the next 9 months or so. Blessings to you

9/5/2014 11w1d
3/25/2015 12w1d
12/2/2015 13w
10/14/2016
*Dx with incompetent cervix, although that's something I knew and tried to tell them, they wouldn't listen and I suffered my last lost 12/2/2015 thanks to Incompetent Doctors!

SheisMrsCarter

Reply by Mrssheridan » Nov. 19, 2015 1:39pm

Thank you for your kind words x

Mrssheridan

Reply by Sunnydayz » Oct. 28, 2016 3:08am

Newly pregnant, after two losses this year (one rupture ectopic which nearly killed me) and a blighted ovum.

I feel your fear and I can speak for myself and say I for one am terrified so I understand your trepidation.

I wish I was celebrating but until I am holding my baby in my arms, I don't think I can accept this as viable.

Sending much love and prayer for a sticky bean and a healthy full term pregnancy.

Sunnydayz