Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by bpope1984 » Oct. 2, 2011 6:40pm

Hello. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Barbara. I am a stay at home mom. I am a 27 year old mother to 3 children and 3 angel babies. I have a 8 year old DD, 6 year old DS and a 2 year old DS. We have tried another baby for two years (the youngest will be 3 soon). We lost one set of twins at 9 weeks 3 days. The other two babies were very early (around 4 weeks). We have been nervous this go around. So far, everything looks good. I go in for my first OB appointment on the 20th. They are doing all my blood work, exam and an ultra sound. I am 4 weeks 6 days. I am already showing a little. My DH and I are hoping for twins this time. We would really like to have at least 5 children all together if not more. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello! So HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

bpope1984

Replies (3)

Reply by MrsBrower » Oct. 2, 2011 7:40pm

Congrats on this pregnancy and my thoughts are with you!

Hubby and I are expecting twins. It's such a blessing. :) It's been trying and terrifying for sure but worth it! I just hope they stay put!

MrsBrower

Reply by *blessing* » Oct. 3, 2011 3:00pm

Hi,

My name is karisa i am 20 years old and farely new here as well. i am currently 8weeks and 1 day preg. this will be my third pregnancy but only my second child. My daughter will b three in december and i had a miscarriage dec 14th 2010. Sorry for your loss as well..hope all goes well this time and hope all goes well with you as well. congrats!!!

*blessing*

Reply by *Chell* » Oct. 6, 2011 12:27pm

Hello ther, I am also new to this site. I am 31 years old, I have 2 DDs who are 15 and 12, and one angel baby we lost in Feb 2011 at 10wks 2days. We are currently 13wks and 5days, and everything is goin very well. Went in for my first ultrasound on Sept 29 and was jus in awe and in tears seeing my little one for the first time.

I wish you all the best of luck and happiness through out your pregnancies.

*Chell*