Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Any success stories after miscarriages!?!?

Category: Trimesters - First Trimester
Posted by LacyRose » Mar. 16, 2016 5:33pm

Hi Ladies,
I just found out I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant. I am very scared and nervous. Im finding it very hard to get excited. I have had two miscarriages. My first one was Aug 8th of 2015 and the second was Jan 12th of 2016. This is my third pregnancy and very early. I was wondering if anyone has been through this and had success stories to keep me going. I really want to be excited but I'm really scared to get my hopes up. Any input would be great. One step at a time. I would love to make it to eight weeks and hear a heartbeat. I have not made it that far so I think that it would be a big relief. Look forward to hearing from you ladies. Congrats to all of you. Here is to a happy and healthy nine months!

LacyRose

Replies (21)

Reply by ame488 » Mar. 30, 2016 7:27pm

I'm so sorry for your loss! I miscarried on 8/8/15 at 11weeks, after seeing a healthy baby on ultrasound at 8weeks, it was devastating. I'm on Pregnancy #2 and just made it to 13 weeks, we heard the heartbeat at 12weeks on Doppler and that did A LOT to ease my worry and paranoia that it would happen again.

I know it's so hard to remain positive and not worry over every little thing- and I'm not going to tell you not to worry, because that's just useless and hypocritical because I certainly worried- but there's lot to be said for positivity and accepting that whatever happens, happens.

I wish you ALL THE BEST with this pregnancy and hope we both go full term with healthy, happy babies!

ame488

Reply by csansonetti » Mar. 31, 2016 12:56pm

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses but yes, there is hope! I had my first miscarriage in September 2014 at 7 weeks (natural). I then had my second miscarriage in April 2015 at 9 weeks (D&C) due to the baby having a chromosomal defect (Turner Syndrome).

I am now on my third pregnancy, just days away from my due date at 39 weeks and 3 days. A precious baby boy! :)

I know it's tough to stay positive but I promise it does get better.

Best of luck to you! <3

csansonetti

Reply by fatttydevine » Apr. 6, 2016 5:11am

I too have gone through 2 MCs. One in Dec 2014 and the other Sept 2015. I'm currently 4 weeks and 1 day. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I'd like to read about success stories too.

User Image

fatttydevine

Reply by VivianEhi » May. 21, 2016 11:29am

i wish i ladies d best this time just as i wish myself. i had a neonatal death baby at 42 weeks. i'm hoping to have a healthy baby this time.

VivianEhi

Reply by Hulahut547 » Aug. 3, 2016 6:40am

I have gone through 2 miscarriages.

Hulahut547

Reply by BabyBean4 » Sep. 3, 2016 5:04pm

I am so sorry for your losses :(
I am a TTCARL(ttc after repeated loss) survivor also and am on my 6th pregnancy. I have two daughters who were both born healthy but I started having major difficulties after my second daughter was born. I had an early m/c in Jan 2016 followed by 4 back-to-back chemical pregnancies before I got pregnant with this rainbow. I have low progesterone so I started using progesterone cream and it has been my saving grace. Sending all the sticky dust I can your way?

BabyBean4

Reply by g4408380 » Oct. 1, 2017 12:04pm

Hi dear. My husband and I found out I was pregnant in June of 2009 only to have an early miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks and being seen by an RE. I begged him to give me progesterone supps. After my prog. The test came back really low. He refused, and I m/c. I got pregnant again in September while on Clomid, only to m/c a week later. We then were told we could try immediately, so we did. I was on menopur injections and some pill I forget the name of. We got pregnant off of that cycle in October, only to have another loss but this time it was at 8 1/2 weeks. I had a D & C and my new doctor suggested doing testing. We did, and our son turned out to have trisomy 16 - a genetic disorder. We were advised under no circumstances to start trying right away, so we waited and after I got my first cycle back, resumed intimacy. After discussing the trisomy results said the doctor from BioTexCom clinic suggested progesterone supps should I get pregnant again, and put the order in at the pharmacy. I picked them up along with a pregnancy test. At 9 do I was going to a football party so I decided to test because I would be drinking. I faint, almost shadow showed up within the 5 min timeframe but I wrote it off as false +. When I got home that night I checked the test and the shadow disappeared. The next day, I woke up and just for the heck of it took a test and low and behold there was a line....it disappeared 2 hrs later. I took yet another test at 11dpo only to have two strong lines glaring at me as if to say "don't you believe us?"

g4408380

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 16, 2018 3:25pm

I am sharing my story of miscarriages dear.
Hello all!
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.

RihanaSam

Reply by saramccartney123 » Mar. 16, 2018 7:19pm

Hey, lacy. So sorry for your previous losses. It must have been so hard to get over your previous MCs. I can only imagine what you have been through. After all that, it is totally normal to feel this way. I don't think there's a solution for it. What you can do right now is take care of yourself and the baby as much as you can. Not just the normal kind of care, but the intense kind. You have to be very careful right now. Eat healthy food and try to get enough sleep all day. You will feel better after a while. This time is critical for you now. Good luck with your pregnancy. This one will stick for sure. Sending lots of prayers your way.

saramccartney123

Reply by sally28 » Mar. 17, 2018 6:57am

I feel sad to know about your MCs. I know how hard it must have been for you. Things get a lot worse at such a time. I've had 3 MCs. My hope has broken so many times. The last MC was in fact in the 8th month. You can imagine how painful it was. Then my doctor told me I cannot conceive ever again. This news broke me into pieces. I wanted to die. My husband and family supported me so much. They brought me out of that sadness. All thanks to them. My friend then suggested me for surrogacy. I have a baby boy now. I'm glad that I remained hopeful. And I want you to remain hopeful too. Never lose faith in yourself. Everything will be okay. Good luck!

sally28

Reply by JanetJames » Mar. 17, 2018 6:14pm

Hey there. How is everything going? I hope its all great. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am really glad to hear about it. It's best that you didn't lose hope. Accidents happen but they don't always repeat themselves. A little positivity is all you need. I had miscarriage too. I lost all hope once too. My husband helped me a lot. However, i have two boys now. I wish you good luck. Hope to see more good news from you.

JanetJames

Reply by josepheena » Mar. 18, 2018 9:37am

Hey there Lacy! You have a beautiful name, I named my daughter Lacy. HAHA :) I feel very sorry for you, dear. But I'm glad to know that you didn't give up. Hope is the key to success. I myself had 3 MCs. They were very heartbreaking. I had a very tough time in my 4th pregnancy. It took me a lot of courage to stay positive all the time. I used to get afraid which is why I can understand your feelings. But dear, always remember that your thoughts and your acts have a great impact on the little angel growing inside you. This is why you have to stay strong and be happy all the time. Think about good things and talk out good things. A positive attitude towards life really helps you get along things. I wish you have a wonderful pregnancy and your child be as bright as a star! Good Luck! Lots of love and prayers from my side.

josepheena

Reply by Romana » Mar. 18, 2018 4:37pm

There are lot of stories about miss carriages. There are many couples who faced the similar problem that you have faced in your life. But they have done all the things according to the situation. They have done all the things which were needed to have completed. You have to do the same thing in your life. There is no need to think bad things. This is natural that you were having a baby in your life and all of the sudden you have lost the baby. This need to be discussed little more with your doctor. I know you have already discussed with your doctor. Best if luck to you.

Romana

Reply by jilly6768 » Mar. 18, 2018 5:03pm

Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about that. I know it must be very hard. I myself have had 2 miscarriages. And I don't even want to recall how bad that time. I used to stay isolated. I didn't want to speak to anyone. I blamed myself for everything. But now I got a baby through surrogacy. And I don't even remember what happened. And you're going to hear the good news too. The baby will be fine. And you'll conceive soon. Just don't stress yourself over it. As it also produces hormonal imbalances which can disturb the baby. Take lots of care. And keep us updated. Best of luck.

jilly6768

Reply by monika123 » Mar. 19, 2018 8:28am

I hope things go smooth. A lot of women do have a difficulty in staying pregnant after conceiving. Therefore, there is nothing really to worry about. Just make sure that you're doing everything according to what doctor has instructed. Make sure you stay hydrated and are having the right amount of vitamins. Make sure you eat lots of fruits and drink lots of juices. This will definitely help, however, most importantly be stress-free. I know you might be worried as this is your 3rd pregnancy and the previous ones haven't been great but don't be stressed and be positive.

monika123

Reply by BrendaJohnson » Apr. 3, 2018 12:34am

Congratulations lady. Happy to know about you. This is something really big. :)
But I can understand why you are s much sacred. It is a bit difficult for you. I hope everything goes fine for you. You will have a healthy baby soon. Don't think about your failures. Just be hopeful and stay positive. Try to think of good things. Don't worry about what happened in past. Just stay strong. Take good care of yourself. Eat healthily. Go for a walk daily. Visit your doctor regularly according to the schedule. Lots of luck to you. Fingers crossed for you.

BrendaJohnson

Reply by rihana012 » Jun. 24, 2018 1:05pm

Hey. I am so sorry for you. It is never easy to lose your unborn baby. I have also faced infertility for many years. It took ten years of mine. Well, it was in fate. I chose surrogacy for me in the end. It was the only option I have. I have no more worries now. I have a daughter through surrogacy. I hope that you will be a mom soon too.

rihana012

Reply by stella009 » Jun. 24, 2018 1:25pm

Hey. I hope you are doing great. It is not easy to overcome this. My sister miscarried baby. She was then not able to conceive. She was facing infertility. She was upset but didn't lose hope. She later chose surrogacy. She chose a clinic in Europe. She has a boy now.

stella009

Reply by Isla28 » Jun. 24, 2018 7:06pm

Hey, I am really happy for you. Motherhood is a blessing. Every woman wants to enjoy motherhood. I had a baby through surrogacy. I was a sportswoman and I had fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby badly. Then we went to Europe for the suggested clinic. Now I have a baby and I am enjoying motherhood. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Isla28

Reply by Emily28 » Jun. 24, 2018 7:32pm

Hey, I know Miscarriages are so hard to deal with. I had 3 miscarriages and after that, I came to know about my infertility due to uterine polyps. I was so hopeless and depressed when I first heard about that. My husband always tried to make me happy but I wanted a baby. He discussed this all with our family doctor. He suggested him for surrogacy. So we both agreed on that and we decided to go for it. I was happy that I can have my own baby. Now it is been 2 years. My daughter is now one year old. I am a happy mother and wife as well.

Emily28