Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

January 2017 Babies!

Category: Due Date Clubs - January
Posted by Rwandaperez2 » Apr. 24, 2016 9:13pm

I'm 28 yrs old my husband is 37 yrs we just found out 3 days ago that I'm 4 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I haven't had any symptoms really other than cramps, I will have my first Doc appointment tomorrow. Anyone else due in January?

Rwandaperez2

Replies (26)

Reply by EWMomma04 » May. 9, 2016 7:54pm

I am! EDD is Jan 11 2017. I am 4 weeks 5 days today. I am 24 my husband is 25 and this is our 3rd also.

User Image

EWMomma04

Reply by Yay!baby2017 » May. 9, 2016 11:46pm

Hi! I just found out that I'm pregnant with my second child. My due date is January 12, 2017. I am 34 and my husband is 32. We are so excited! I'm having some nausea and bloating. But overall, feeling pretty good.

Congratulations to everyone having a January Baby!

Yay!baby2017

Reply by Timeforabath » May. 11, 2016 8:29pm

I found out yesterday I am pregnant with my 1st!! :) I'm 22 and based on last period due 20th Jan! So excited but scared and want these first 12 weeks to hurry up!! Xx

Timeforabath

Reply by VivianEhi » May. 18, 2016 12:07pm

yes i am 4.3weeks pregnant. i am due in 1/25/2017

VivianEhi

Reply by Farmallmc » May. 19, 2016 2:17am

I'm due January 18th 2017, currently 5 weeks.congrats ladies

Farmallmc

Reply by BabyBean4 » May. 22, 2016 1:47am

I'm here, hello ladies my name is Abi and I just got my faint bfp today after 2 recent losses I really hope this one is a sticky but either way I'm glad to be here and am going to take it one day at a time "today, I am pregnant"

& to everyone

BabyBean4

Reply by BabyBean4 » May. 22, 2016 1:48am

Oh duh haha my edd is January 31st for the time being. That prego brain must already be getting to me

BabyBean4

Reply by Yay!baby2017 » May. 25, 2016 12:41am

@babybean2 - Fingers Crossed!

everyone that has joined since I last logged in!

It's been a nail biting couple of weeks for me. I started spotting heavily at the beginning of last week. Went to see the DR and they did an ultrasound. The implantation happened in the correct area so no worries of ectopic pregnancy but still spotting. Dr said it's not unusual to have spotting in the first trimester, but I can't help but worry anyway. Go back for another ultrasound Thursday (I'll be 7 weeks). Hoping to hear a heart beat!

Stay Healthy everyone!

Yay!baby2017

Reply by ellsbells71 » May. 25, 2016 5:33am

Due around Jan 5th-11th awaiting a viability scan on the 26th may, had given up hope of having another since trying from 2012 stopped testing as gp said I would only get pregnant with ivf because of being over 40 sold all the baby stuff and now I'm pregnant. Keeping everything crossed.

ellsbells71

Reply by MrsRabren » May. 25, 2016 1:42pm

Count me in! Got my first faint bfp last Monday (8dpo), Pregnant 1-2 on CB digi 10dpo, and today (17dpo, only a week later!) Got 3+. Totally bypassed the 2-3! Hoping this will be our rainbow after last month's chemical.

We are a 2 mommy family with a 15 month old girl who is going to make a great big sis! Tentatively due Jan 29th. Doctor's appointment next week should confirm :)

MrsRabren

Reply by Chantal » May. 25, 2016 2:33pm

Based on my lmp I am due about the 28/1/2017.
Not many symptoms. Just had implantation bleeding. My breast are slightly sore but nothing major. This is my 5 pregnancy and if all goes well my 2nd living baby. The next 8 weeks must fly past spur fast.

Chantal

Reply by AuburnMama » May. 25, 2016 7:39pm

Hey all! Found out yesterday, I'm 4w5d and due Jan 27th-ish.

I have one DS who is almost four, have suffered two miscarriages in the last year and now this time around is our last try at being a family of four. I'm 37, and currently tired as all get out!

Went in for BW today to keep track of my progesterone levels and will probably get an early US at 6 weeks as I'm being treated as high risk.

Congrats ladies!

AuburnMama

Reply by ktink5000 » May. 29, 2016 12:03pm

Hey ladies, my EDD January 31,2017. I'm 34 and conceived natural after 2 ectopics and a tube removal. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. i pray this one sticks. congrats to you all! User Image

ktink5000

Reply by Chantal » May. 29, 2016 5:14pm

Hello. How are all you ladies doing? Has anyone had any symptoms or anything?
*nausea that comes and goes
*gassy
*constipation
* running to the loo to pass urine so much more then normal
* extreme moodiness that I get everyone sorry
*tiredness
*insomnia( like being tired isn't bad enough)
Oh yes I haven't told my husband yet that I am pregnant and its getting to me. As he thinks I am just late. 9 days late..... Going to send him to get a test and I will test and have him read the results to me...

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1462683600z1486879200zg.png

Chantal

Reply by AuburnMama » May. 29, 2016 8:56pm

First round of blood work came out good and high levels. Going Tuesday to recheck then schedule the u/s.

Symptoms: replace the words of "Girl on fire" with boobs and there i am. Sore boobs!

Exhausted! Bed early, wanting to sleep late, no energy, ugh.

A little light nausea once a day.

Moods wings. Check.

Hope you are all well! Great message at church this morning that, combined with hormones, had me in tears!

AuburnMama

Reply by Chantal » May. 30, 2016 7:28am

Well ladies I tested again this morning and in 3 days time the line went for faint to a very strong positive. So hope this little bean sticks. My hubby looks happy about it. So now I take it a day at a time.

Chantal

Reply by AuburnMama » Jun. 1, 2016 4:19pm

Checking in!

Received my second round of BW today. HCG was 660 on the 25th and was 5,005 yesterday! Whoo hoo!!

The nurse is very pleased with this and I'm going in for just an U/S Monday to see how everything is developing...I should be 6 weeks so I pray that we see a heartbeat!! I'm claiming this double rainbow baby!

AuburnMama

Reply by MrsRabren » Jun. 1, 2016 7:37pm

Awesome news AuburnMama! Also, I assume youare from alabama? My wife is from southern Bama:)

MrsRabren

Reply by AuburnMama » Jun. 2, 2016 12:56am

Lol....yep, I'm right outside Montgomery in Prattville. I have to say, I'm glad to be avoiding the heat of summer this time around, although it can still be quite warm at times even in the "winter"

AuburnMama

Reply by MrsRabren » Jun. 2, 2016 1:20pm

She's from Bay Minette, just on the other side of Mobile. We usually visit in the winter. But a few years ago we went for the birth of her niece in August. Holy moly. We live by the water in Virginia and it can get muggy. But nothing compared to that. She always says "the air is so thick in Bama you have to chew it before you can breathe it." I understood what she meant finally that summer!

MrsRabren