Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Could I Be Pregnant Again Already?!?!?!

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by CrystalB88 » May. 2, 2013 6:15pm

Have any of you ladies gotten pregnant right after an early miscarriage??? I am wondering how common that actually is... I got a very faint positve yesterday at 9dpo (counted the bleeding of mc as a cycle). I will be taking another test tomorrow, 11dpo, to see if the line has gotten any darker and to double check that I didn't just get an evap!! I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I am so hoping that I am pregnant again, and that I get a healthy baby and carry full term this time after two losses!

CrystalB88

Replies (6)

Reply by JessesGirl » May. 2, 2013 7:14pm

You can absolutely get pregnant coming off of a MC. In fact, I heard your pretty fertile afterwards. I too suffered 2 MC's last year before getting pregnant this time so I totally feel ya. Its hard wondering if you'll ever carry to term but you just have to believe you will.

I dont know if this will make you feel any better(but it makes me feel better-b/c I'm healthy and have no infertility issues), but I once read an article that suggested that there is a large number of women who are highly fertile, therefor they tend to become pregnant more often then others. When this happens, their bodies accept eggs that perhaps would have dissolved before implantation in other women because they were "bad". These highly fertile women become pregnant almost all of the time but with eggs that less fertile women's bodies would reject as "bad/unhealthy" eggs/pregnancy. Interesting, huh?

Goodluck though and I pray this is the BFP you need!

JessesGirl

Reply by brittthomp4 » May. 4, 2013 1:04am

Oh absolutely it can happen! I am living proof. I had 3 miscarriages last year, in august I lost one and then got pregnant in november(early loss) fell pregnant again in December (also lost that one), everyone told me to quit trying and to let my body rest, but I always ovulated about 2 weeks after my losses and I didn't listen to them since the miscarriages didn't seem to be throwing my body off enough to ovulate really late...I conceived again in January and am now 18 weeks pregnant! All of my miscarriages were at 5 weeks and I never had miscarriages before with my two children. I wish you luck and know that there is always hope even with losses but don't give up hope yet on this one. Baby dust!!

brittthomp4

Reply by msbritt07 » May. 4, 2013 2:03am

Yes you can but you can also get a false positive because your body could still have the hcg hormone.my doc told me to wait one full cycle before trying after my loss. Good luck.i hope it is a true pregnancy for you!

msbritt07

Reply by dmartin65 » May. 4, 2013 3:48pm

Yes you can get pregnant so quickly after a m/c. I got pregnant with my baby girl one month after my m/c at 13 weeks. It was natural, no d/c. She is now 3 months old. Good luck!

dmartin65

Reply by CrystalB88 » May. 6, 2013 6:03pm

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories. I am so sorry to hear of your losses!! But, my period showed up yesterday, on time although a day early, which isn't odd at all. Period shows up regularly within a day or two, so it looks like those were all false positives, maybe from the m/c I just had. Thank you again for the support ladies, but its another no for me this cycle... look forward to joining you all again soon on this wonderful site!!

CrystalB88

Reply by dessydell » Jun. 28, 2013 9:03am

There are multiple warning signs of a miscarriage, and not every woman will experience the same type of vaginal discharge during a miscarriage. Take note of significant physical, localized pain in the back or abdomen.

dessydell