Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Mommies due February 2014 !

Category: Due Date Clubs - February
Posted by Claritasjt » Jun. 12, 2013 6:30pm

I am due in February 10 2014 and so excited to find due date buddies to be able to share experiences and opinions through out our 9 month journey, !!!

Claritasjt

Replies (562)

Reply by jes119 » Jun. 13, 2013 8:16pm

Hi Claritasjt! I'm due February 3rd :)

jes119

Reply by Claritasjt » Jun. 14, 2013 4:46pm

Hi Jes!!!! Thanks for answering my post, I think there is not many people due in Feb lol , or just not many people login here I guess, but welcome and GL , have u gotten sick at all? I am having like the worst morning sickness ever

Claritasjt

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jun. 14, 2013 6:07pm

More like there is no one that posts on here lol Or they just stick to one forum.. But I'm due February 17th. :) Only real symptoms for me right now is extremely sensitive breasts, bloated, and nausea's. Everything else is great, and praying it stays that way. :)

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by ericalee » Jun. 19, 2013 1:57am

I'm due between February 24-27 depending if I go off of my LMP or ovulation date. Go for my second hcg blood draw tomorrow and soooo hopeful my numbers look good!

ericalee

Reply by cranberry » Jun. 19, 2013 9:20am

I am due February 23rd. from my last period, or February 25 from my ovulation date. going for my second beta today!

cranberry

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jun. 19, 2013 12:53pm

Congrats ladies!

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by Claritasjt » Jun. 19, 2013 4:02pm

This is awsome... Congrats to all you and which you all a healthy pregnancy, here is what we have so far!!

Jess119 Feb 3
Claritasjt Feb 10
Usmcwife317 Feb 17
Cranberry Feb 23
Ericalee Feb 24-27

@Usmcwife, we have the same symptoms, for almost a week now, its not severe but its there and still unconfortable, been eating like crazy so I put in 10 pounds already its insane lol ....

@Ericalee what were ur first beta #'s, mines has been so low from the get go, my last one last wed was at 908 and just had my beta #5 done yesterday and still waiting for the results, its sux!! Today is my official first ob visit

@Cranberry wat were ur #'s. for my other pregnancy I didnt have to do beta and now they have me all stressed waiting on results lol

Claritasjt

Reply by gill1981 » Jun. 20, 2013 5:04am

Hi Ladies

I am due 21st Feb according to my last period. I have a dating scan on 5th July to confirm. Good luck to you all! xx

gill1981

Reply by nicole_s » Jun. 20, 2013 11:32am

Hi every one

I am currently 5 wks and due on feb 20 !

nicole_s

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jun. 20, 2013 12:53pm

Congrats gill and nicole!

@Claritasjt
It really hasn't been bad (knock on wood).. But I feel the nausea kicking in more :( I'll actually take that over cramping because I'd be stressing that I'd miscarry lol.

Hope all you ladies are doing good! :)

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by essemkay » Jun. 20, 2013 1:53pm

There's another thread going on for February 2014 duedates, too! http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8110

I'm due February 7. This pregnancy is kicking my butt, between the non-stop nausea and repeated bleeding episodes. I had neither with my daughter, so this is all new territory for me!

essemkay

Reply by Petrinka » Jun. 20, 2013 3:03pm

I am due Feb 8. Not many symptoms. No nausea, just get queasy sometimes. Bloated, hot flashes, sore breasts, backache and having trouble staying asleep. Other than that, I am doing pretty good.

Petrinka

Reply by jes119 » Jun. 21, 2013 1:48pm

@Claritasjt

I had this non-stop hangover feeling for the last couple weeks. It's better this week but now I can't eat more than a quarter of my plate with this nausea!
Happy and Healthy Pregnancies Ladies!!

jes119

Reply by Claritasjt » Jun. 21, 2013 9:55pm

@Gill1981 Congrats! Let us know how it goes on your scan, I just had mines yesterday and saw my little bean, so little but made me so happy just seeing him/her. Welcome..

@Hi Nicole_s Congrats!!!! welcome to our little group lol Have you had a scan yet?

@usmcwife317 I know exactly what u mean, now this symptoms are kicking my behind but just like u I rather have them makes me know I am still pregnant cause that fear of miscarriage hunts me everyday its crazy. so now i take all the symptoms with pleasure! lol

@essemkay u bleeding? have u contact ur OB? although there are some normal spottings, I had a friend who had her normal period for 3 months didnt even know she was pregnant and she had her baby fine. or that implantation bleeding. I hope everything is well with u and your baby honey.

@ Petrinka we both are pretty much having the same symptoms, my worst one is the nausea right now and gaining alot of weigh I dont know why so much. I do wake up every like 15 min its insane and also very gassy my husband cants stand me right about now lol. Congrats !

@Jess119 I guess we are all in the same boat. I really hope you feel better (me too) lol .. have u had ur scan yet?

Claritasjt

Reply by Claritasjt » Jun. 21, 2013 10:03pm

Here is where we are so far ladies!!!!!

Jess119 ..........................Feb 3
essemkay ........................Feb 7
petrinka ..........................Feb 8.
Claritasjt ..........................Feb 14
Usmcwife317................... Feb 17
nicole_s............................Feb 20
gill1981........................... Feb 21
Cranberry ........................Feb 23
Ericalee........................... Feb 24-27

My due date had changed from Feb 10 to feb 14 according to my ultrasound yesterday. My ob didn't know a date because my miscarriage was may 3 2013 and I didn't have a period so now we do have my correct due date!

Claritasjt

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jun. 22, 2013 1:42am

@Claritasjt

Ooh! A Valentine baby! :) I'm still waiting to hear about when my ultrasound is gonna be. Since I didn't hear anything today I'll hopefully hear something next week, Monday would be nice.

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by nicole_s » Jun. 22, 2013 11:58am

I have a scan on thurs - but I've just started spotting again and I'm freaking out I'm going to miscarry ð???

nicole_s

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jun. 22, 2013 1:44pm

@nicole

if you are worried go to the ER and let them know whats going on. or you can try calling your doctor first to see if they can get you in.. Good Luck, hope it isn't anything serious.

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by Claritasjt » Jun. 22, 2013 5:46pm

usmcwife317 I made my ob send me out to get a scan because they didnt have nothing appointment availble til next week in their office, I hated not knowing a date and had to guess one. I posted a pic of my ultrasoud and my little bean, the tech actually did a closeup and I got to see the heart and the baby was moving, it was weird cause his so little, let me know the outcome of ur scan. Yes a Valentines baby I cant wait, that is such a neat day to have a baby on, I really hope can make it til that day.

Claritasjt

Reply by Claritasjt » Jun. 22, 2013 5:49pm

nicole_s is it red? I mean I was spotting on wed a little, but it was brown they said not to worry. don't wait til ur US , go to the emergency room just in case, to be on the safe side! stress can cause that too so try to relax and kinda bed rest a little that's what I do I try to stay off my feet as much as possible. Keep me updated and I hope everything is ok

Claritasjt