Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Mommies due February 2014 ! - Page 27

Replies (562)

Reply by Claritasjt » Jan. 28, 2014 5:35pm

COUNTDOWN.....

sassysacha....................... Feb 2 or 6
Jess119 .......................... Feb 3

littlepea............................Feb 4 (Baby BOY born 01/28/2014... 7 pounds 14 oz)

essemkay ........................ Feb 7 (keep in prayers)
petrinka .......................... Feb 8
Claritasj............................ Feb 8
maiisy1991........................Feb 8
marieprickett.....................Feb 10
kittyrugs.......................... Feb 12 (keep in prayers)
Ambience.........................Feb 11
GabbyMaysMommy.............Feb 11
adkins23...........................Feb 13
linadina............................ Feb 14
Waiting4anangel............... Feb 16
Usmcwife317................... Feb 17
MrsMedina07.....................Feb 18 (c-section Feb 12)
Daku238......................... Feb 19
cheaperbydozen................Feb 20
gill1981........................... Feb 21
glissen21......................... Feb 21
Jflea82............................ Feb 22
barrys_girl........................ Feb 22
Cranberry ........................Feb 23
Ericalee........................... Feb 24 (Keep in prayers)
number3forme..................Feb 25
Hudson............................Feb 26
nicole_s............................Feb 28
Mommy2befeb282014........Feb 28

Claritasjt

Reply by Claritasjt » Jan. 28, 2014 5:37pm

As for me, still the countdown, 5 days til induccion.. Today is my ob appointment and will have a scan plus a dialation check.. will post pics!!!

User Image

Claritasjt

Reply by *~Tylers_Mummy~* » Jan. 28, 2014 7:26pm

baby and i are doing great. he is bottle feeding as he has already damaged my nipples and its not enjoyable to breastfeed.

giving birth HURT! the epidural only took to my left side then half hour later it stopped working all together and i could feel everything. the last pushes my body seemed to do by itself and i couldnt control it. i had to get stitches as he did tear me but its not a really bad tear. were still in hospital until i am comfortable enough to go home which hopefully will be soon.

*~Tylers_Mummy~*

Reply by Daku238 » Jan. 30, 2014 7:05pm

Oh Tyler's mummy CONGRATULATION! All the best and health to you and to your little man! 3 weeks for us! Can't wait ;))) best of luck everyone!

Daku238

Reply by nicole_s » Jan. 31, 2014 2:35am

18 days left until my c-sect 18th feb! Nervous for the opp not looking forward to it but cant wait to meet our baby girl, seriously does anyone else feel like they have been preggers for eva? ?!

nicole_s

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 1, 2014 12:31pm

Feeling sick and really uncomfotable, got really bad heartburn, be so glad when baby here.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by usmcwife317 » Feb. 1, 2014 4:45pm

Hey Ladies!
It has been awhile since I've checked in. But I wanted to let you all know that Hudson Sabattus came early on January 27th, at 10:43am weighing 6lbs 12oz. He came out perfectly healthy and spent no time in the NICU. he's such an amazing baby and he is a Mini Me :)

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by number3forme » Feb. 1, 2014 9:37pm

I'm looking for a sign... a sign I can tape to my front door when the baby is born. Just saying Do NOT ring the doorbell, and do NOT stay more than 15 minutes... and do NOT hold my baby. ;) All that but nicely.

number3forme

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 1, 2014 9:38pm

Congrats on your little one.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by *Roselyn* » Feb. 2, 2014 11:59pm

My baby is due tomorrow, Feb 3rd! Made it all the way to 40 weeks, and she'll be here any day next week. My doc doesn't want to wait longer than 41 weeks. So, hopefully she decides to come on her own!
I'm going to be checked for dilation for the first time tomorrow. Feeling nervous! I hope I am somewhat dilated!
Good luck to everyone!

*Roselyn*

Reply by Daku238 » Feb. 3, 2014 6:39pm

Usmcwife317 congratulation!!!!!! All the best to u and your bundle of joy x x

I think I can't get any bigger!!! I'm sick every other day! Can't sleep at nights but during the day I'm absolutely fine! Hope we won't past 40 weeks ! I do think its time for him to come out!! :)) very soon !

Daku238

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 4, 2014 10:24am

16 days to go. Am at hospital tomorrow for another growth scan, will be so glad when she here. Am trying to carry on as normal as possible, getting housework done, doing school runs, 2 weeks time hubby got 2 weeks off work.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by jes119 » Feb. 7, 2014 11:26am

I haven't figured out how to change it on my profile but baby Alex Dean Ridley was born on Feb 5th at 12:12am. I was 7cm and fully effaced when I got to the hospital but I couldn't progress any further over the next 6 hours. We decided there must be a reason and we should go ahead with the RCS. His cord ended up being wrapped around his neck twice! My labor stopped progressing like that with my first son too and we found his around his neck after the CS.
I'm feeling so blessed that they both got here safe and sound!

jes119

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 7, 2014 10:37pm

congrats on birth of little one jess, i got 13 days to go and am really fed up now, just want her out, she still very active, hardly sleeps, hospital said she in perfect position so its just waiting game now.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by usmcwife317 » Feb. 8, 2014 12:02am

@cheaperbydozen I hope she gets here soon for you!! :) I'm so happy to have my lil man here, we had an appointment today. Sadly he has lost 6oz so we go back again next week.. Hoping that the milk comes in more. (breastfeeding)

usmcwife317

Reply by nicole_s » Feb. 8, 2014 10:01am

Congrats Jess!
I have 9 days left until my scheduled c-sect, cant wait my body has had enough! And we just want to meet her :-)

nicole_s

Reply by Daku238 » Feb. 8, 2014 3:42pm

Congratulation Jess! Glad u have it over and u both safe and ok!

We have 12 days to go! X x

Daku238

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 10, 2014 11:22am

10 days to go, fed up of heartburn, have had lightening she moving down little bit each day, I spent weekend on mad cooking mission, my freezers now full of food that just needs putting in oven to heat up. Think I had show last night, was on loo and something clear but solidish dropped in loo had look but had gone down, hopefully not long now as really struggling to sleep on night as she still very active.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by cheaperbydozen » Feb. 12, 2014 7:07pm

Was at midwife today, mercy head down, could go into labour anytime now just the waiting game.

cheaperbydozen

Reply by nicole_s » Feb. 13, 2014 6:14pm

4 days to go! ! :-)

nicole_s