Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

wanna have my own baby via Su - Page 3

Replies (86)

Reply by Gallawale » Apr. 6, 2017 1:08pm

Oh, God! Why don’t you mind your health? It will be useful in the future. so care please
I wish you recover asap. I think your man brings honey and tea to you.
Then I have to ask how you are right now? Is the crisis behind?
How do you spend your time while you are laying? sorry, weird question, but it's so hah!

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Apr. 6, 2017 1:18pm

Galla
That’s norm! hah so, I’m really laying in bed and sleeping and googling “ what is the capital of Mongolia? How old is Dolly the sheep? And other absurd things which visit my sick head” ahhah
Yeah, he actively takes part in my quick recovering. My husband is my best cure.
Yup, today it’s better that previous night.
I’ll try my best not to catch cold again before I sign any contract and finally start my long-awaited program. so what interesting did you find about biotex clinic in the articles?

Laimamom

Reply by Gallawale » Apr. 6, 2017 1:33pm

I’ve found out they had recently participated in abroad conferences "families through surrogacy" which had place in London and Dublin.
One of biotex’s managers made a presentation there. Seems everything went good, all satisfied.
also I read one their patient’s blog, it was interesting to compare our experiences.
It’s not a problem to find the info related to their work or particularly to them.
That’s very good that you feel better! Go this way!

Gallawale

Reply by Laimamom » Apr. 6, 2017 1:42pm

Galla

Oh! I think it’s cooler than just cool! They have relations with world clinics, they are important persons. It’s an additional plus to their authority.
In my case I have a concrete desire to try their offers.
If all they promote is pure truth I’ll raise a monument in their honour.
We just wait when I’ll be able to run like rabbit to go on our delayed journey.
Thank you, dear, for all you said and wished! You are wonderful!

Laimamom

Reply by mishavailable » Sep. 23, 2017 6:23am

Welcome dear at the best and recommended platform where you can get the best solution of your problem. After reading your post, all I can say you are a gem and inspiration who motivate the other women who are facing the infertility issues. I can understand your situation very well and your story sounds similar to me. I am really happy that you share your problem here and finally able to get the valuable and beneficial information from here. Now you do not need to lose the hope and keep the mind positive. It is the right time to take the action and go for the surrogacy treatment. You need to convince your partner and provide the valuable information to get the treatment of the surrogacy at Lotus Clinic. Even your partner desire to become the father and you can help him in this case. All you need this time is to support him and convince about the value of starting the family. My dear friend, you are doing great and I pray to God that you can conceive the healthy baby and able to get fertile too early.
You are living in the advance medical research generation where women can get fertile with the affordable surrogacy treatment. You just need to keep the thought positive and get the wonderful tips and consult with Lotus Clinic about the benefits of surrogacy treatment. Along with this you need to conscious about health and add the iron rich meal to conceive the healthy baby. I am pretty sure you would like my suggestion and able to convince your partner to go with the surrogacy treatment. Hope for the best and want to see you soon here.

mishavailable

Reply by Isabelmason » Oct. 17, 2017 8:32pm

Hello Laima. This is Isabel. I’m from Canada. I had ovarian cancer. You were in my early ages teenage. And I recovered from it, but I had to get my ovaries removed. As a result of my cancer lost the ability to give birth to a baby. You still have an option to get a baby. Forums are useful as you will get many solutions with real experiences. I was about to for surrogacy, but like you, I am also looking for positive results on forums. Your issue can be treated. I know a clinic which can treat you better. Most of my fellow friends who were there at the time of my cancer got treated from there. I had depression and anxiety issues, so I was the only one left with no treatment now the time has passed. You should pay a visit there. You might find an answer.

Isabelmason

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 6:32pm

Many people do opt for surrogacy since its one of the best option to go for when everything else fails. So I just hope it happens for you.

callisy

Reply by jilly6768 » Jan. 24, 2018 2:17pm

I also went for surrogacy. It is a very natural and easy process. I suggest you go for it. It is not as painful as it is told to be. I myself was infertile for the first 5 years of my marriage. But then I was told by my sister to go for it and to be honest going for it was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I chose it because of its nice packages. I was treated by some experts and that is exactly why everything went just completely right on the first try. I got to have my little girl and to be honest, she looks exactly like me. The goal is to complete your life and I think going for surrogacy is not that bad of an option at all. The whole procedure is explained by the doctors in a very professional and easy to understand way. There is no need to be afraid of it, if something is not meant to happen the natural way then in this modern age there are technologies to solve our problems with. Instead of being depressed about something a person should definitely go out to look for another way to change his/her situation. I think you have taken a very wise decision because it has given me the happiness that I have always been looking for in my life.

jilly6768

Reply by Asfarij » Jan. 24, 2018 6:24pm

Hello, I also had a very long period of time where both my husband and I were very confused between whether we wanted to go for adoption or we wanted to pursue a route such as surrogacy which is in my culture too considered unorthodox. However, after a lot of consultation and sessions with several fertility experts including my current doctor, we decided to go for surrogacy too. And now, the mother of two beautiful sons, I can happily say that it was the best decision I ever took!

Asfarij

Reply by jenn945 » Feb. 10, 2018 9:03pm

dear Laima, there is no shame in asking for help about the situation in you are.First, all you need to do is ask your doctor then go down this road.Surrogacy is a procedure where your baby nourishes in a surrogate mothers womb and delivered by her.The clinics are spread all over the world search the internet for them and you will also find good suggestions from people here.

jenn945

Reply by Laimamom » Feb. 12, 2018 2:37pm

Hello to everyone! Thank you for support while I was out. I’ve not been here for so long. and I thought to find only my last message and nothing more.
You are active. Thank you for that. From the one hand I don’t regret I didn’t see your advice because I’m happy with my final choice. I don’t tend to call my clinic in public I’ll just say it’s also a very big and famous clinic in Ukraine but it’s neither lotus nor biotex. I hope they are super too but they’re not my choice/
Now I’m going to answer your questions

Laimamom

Reply by Laimamom » Feb. 12, 2018 2:52pm

As for Lotus I heard a lot about this clinic on FB’s forum. There was a little community of women who had their treatment there. I say most of them were satisfied. I guess it’s good clinic but I found it too little and not transparent enough for us to try. And I had another option as well.
As for Biotexcom, I had a pleasure to meet with its manager but it was after I took my decision to sign up with my clinic. I think biotex is really respected and trustworthy choice if you decided to have surrogacy journey in Ukraine. They offer amazing conditions for programs but I didn’t use them. Generally, they looked very friendly.
Also the big plus of that clinic was that it is a comprehensive facility. It’s not an agency. Their staff do everything from beginning to the end. It’s great.
Anyway, I’m happy for my choice. Our surrogate is 3 months pregnant.

Laimamom

Reply by crystallove » Feb. 18, 2018 12:19pm

aww, you sound like a sweetheart.Do not be alarmed we treat everyone openly and without judgement.This is the best thing about these forums.Have you tried TTC ? and for how long.TTC should always be your first pirority.I mean there are really good clinics in Europe who are not even that expensive.A lot of ladies have suggested them to.check them out.

crystallove

Reply by jilly6768 » Feb. 25, 2018 4:35am

Thanks Laima for sharing your story with us. It is always a pleasure for me to help others. You may have heard stories about people going through many problems but they still own a family. Having a family is a wonderful feeling. I was once in the same situation in which you are right now. I was depressed and i didnt know what to do. One of my friend told me about surrogacy. I discussed it with my husband and he was against surrogacy. After he came to know that we dont have other choice so he helped me. There are no issues in surrogacy process. There is a clinic in Kiev. They are expert in this field. They guided me about the process that how much time it will take and some other useful information. They offer surrogacy with donor egg and without donor egg. They both have different charges. Take care of yourself. Remember to keep your diet healthy.

jilly6768

Reply by SelenaJones » Mar. 3, 2018 4:05pm

Hi Liamamom! Well, dear! I know how it's like. Recently, my friend her HYS due to an MC...So, she reminds me of your case. Well, I am also a TTC but I'm not interested in surrogacy for now... I've opted for an IVF first. Well, she had surrogacy at a clinic in Ukraine. She lives in Oregon, USA...But, she had it there in Ukraine as she finds it affordable. Well, I think it's near Estonia...Lol, I don't know the map though. Anyway! I wish you all best dear! I know how it's like to not have a child. I wish you all the best. xx

SelenaJones

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 4, 2018 10:27am

I also had a number of complications regarding pregnancy.
I was pregnant for 3 times but always resulted in miscarriage.
So, I gave up and stopped thinking about having a baby.
Now i'm 43 years old and this is my second marriage.now i want to have a baby off my own. At this age i guess getting pregnant is not a good idea according to my previous pregnancy records. so i started looking out for other procedures of getting a baby. according to my research over the web i guess surrogacy is the best solution for me. i contacted a number of clinics regarding surrogacy and found some very well known clinics regarding surrogacy. Some clinics have a very good record about surrogacy. I guess you should also research about surrogacy procedure and than you should make a move. If someone has an experience of surrogacy related procedure than please share your experience with me. as i am also thinking about surrogacy.
Thanks in advance.

RihanaSam

Reply by teena82 » Mar. 4, 2018 12:45pm

Hi Laima, many hugs for you. You really faced many problems. Well if your ovaries are in good condition and they can be stimulated. Then why don't you go for Ivf. Well , i am not against to surrogacy. I am also going for this process next month from ukraine. Me and my husband are totally infertile. Surrogacy is the only option for us. But you have a lot more options. Anyhow. if your really want to go for it.Then according to my opinion, ukraine is the best option. I have gathered all the information regarding a clinic there. In Fact, i had one successful and satisfied visit. My surrogacy is going to start next month. Pray for me also. I will definitely tell you about my proceedings. Until now i am quite satisfied and happy with all the services. Will update you next.

teena82

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 6, 2018 4:29pm

Hey there.
I guess i can tell you something i know about surrogacy around my country.
I also had 3 miscarriages during my first marriage.I always had complications while getting pregnant.Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43. Having a look at my previous pregnancies i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again. So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it if we will have a baby of our own DNA.
So i started looking out for good clinics regarding surrogacy.I researched over the web and found many clinics regarding surrogacy.
While i was researching about surrogacy i came across the name of a clinic many times. Having very good positive reviews.So i contacted that clinic and told them about my issue.They said they will help us in every possible way.They told me about their procedure and they will help us in every aspect. They told us that we can have baby of our own DNA sample. Surrogate mother will not have any effect on our child. She will just keep our child in her womb. The clinic will find a good surrogate for our baby. They will test her and will analyze if she can carry our child in her womb or not.
If someone has some experience regarding surrogacy let me know your experience than.

RihanaSam

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 9, 2018 8:38am

I contacted a number of clinics regardig surrogacy and they helped us in a number of ways.
everytime i conceived i had miscarriages at the end.
So i gave up on getting pregnant again.
I have the same problem too dear.
I persuaded my husband for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it to have a baby.
Now i am married for the second time and i am going to surrogacy option to have a baby.
BioTexCom is a good clinic with good reviews about its surrogacy services.
If some one has some experience in surrogacy then kindly let us know so that we can learn from your experience.
Research over the web for different clinics for now and make up your mind for surrogacy.
I think you should also go for this option as miscarriages lead us to no other option.
Feedback appreciated in advance.

RihanaSam

Reply by saramccartney123 » Mar. 9, 2018 10:15am

Surrogacy is a sensitive process. It is very important that you choose the right place for it. I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy and had my son with them. Please do your research before deciding anything. It is very important that you know each risk this offers. Be prepared for it. If you choose a reliable place, I'm sure everything will go smoothly then. Good luck.

saramccartney123