Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

wanna have my own baby via Su - Page 5

Replies (86)

Reply by Emilykingston » Jun. 21, 2018 4:48pm

Surrogacy in Europe is great indeed. Just one thing. Make sure you don't contact Adonis in Ukraine. They deceive people. They charge a different amount. Their website does not have all the charged mentioned. They tell it at the end moment. When you are already there.

Emilykingston

Reply by CharlotteMick » Jul. 11, 2018 5:45pm

Hello there. I am so sorry to hear your problems. its sad that you are not able to carry your baby yourself. But believe me surrgacy is really helpful and a blessing. You should try convincing your husband. And especally when you can have a biological child of your own Nothing can match it. I myself was opting for surrogacy. But i had not done proper research before and the adonis clinic was nearly able to scam me. They were totally non professional in their conduct. I was so disappointed in them. I would not recommend to them anyone. So please beware of them. Good luck.

CharlotteMick

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jan. 1, 2019 10:33am

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » Aug. 11, 2019 12:06am

I hope things get better for you. It is good that you are looking into other options available. If you and your family are sure about surrogacy then I wish you well. For the process make sure the clinic you visit is operating legally. This is something that really matters. In fact, this thing matters for any treatment one opts for. I am going to start my IVF and I made sure the clinic I was visiting was doing well. Good luck to you if you need any help do let me know.

Hannahh123

Reply by Gretta1 » Oct. 28, 2020 2:56pm

Hello. I signed my online contract with Western European clinic not so a long time ago. And before it, there were long years of uncomfortable waiting. Now I'm in a program and I feel safer than before, that's for sure.
Unfortunately, I can't share anything more for now, but for sure, we will stay in touch.

Gretta1

Reply by Dominica » Oct. 29, 2020 2:45pm

Hello, I've just started my surrogacy program in UA. And I post everything about it (and about my clinic) on my Instagram. Write to me if you want to view what I'm going through.

Dominica