Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

wonderful to finally be a parent!

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by marria201 » Jul. 18, 2017 8:02am

hello ladies, just wanted to connect with you here. it has been a long journey with a genetic infertility case. it looked lost at the beginning with no sight of help.
such forums really opened my eyes some two years back, I stumbled on some information to do with IVF/ surrogacy. I shared the information with my hubby who seemed excited about the prospects.
using the initial diagnosis, we sampled several clinics both in Russia, India, and Ukraine. the Ukraine ones seemed favorable and so we decided to make contacts on the possible costs. one clinic impressed us with their rates, we took it up.
within the next three months, we were ready to go for the first cycle at biotexcom. we were lucky to be well received and booked in a hotel at no cost. the cycle went well and I came back expecting.
I'm so happy as I write this!

marria201

Replies (1)

Reply by anjaliSha » Aug. 24, 2017 9:25am

Hello dear friend. I am really very happy and like to congratulate you with all my heart that you are pregnant now. You remember me of my days. Your story sounds similar to me and I was also struggling hard to get fertile and visit to many places. Finally in Ukraine I find the best solution and go with the surrogacy. In this modern time, everything is possible. You just need to keep hope and believe in yourself. Getting pregnant is the dream of many women and also of those who were suffering from infertility problems. With the help of advance medical research test and the support, love and care of husband I finally get the desirable result. I am very happy about your pregnancy and like to wish you all the best for further time. Under this situation you need to keep in mind many things if you want to conceive the healthful baby. One of my friends suggests me about this that I am going to share with you.
In this phase, you should check the pregnancy test at home time by time. You need to take care about health and need the support and love of your partner. You can take the balanced diet and include the high nutrients foods in your diet. I also used to take the vitamins and minerals foods during my pregnancy. It helps in maintaining the balance of hormones and keep the baby healthy inside. You can go for the morning walk daily but you should not lift any kind of heavy things. I hope you would follow and like my suggestion. I wish you all the best and wants to know the good news as soon as possible.

anjaliSha