Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

unfathomable stress

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by enginee » Sep. 25, 2017 1:08pm

Stress impacted on my fertility. My body started responding through excessive release of adrenaline and catecholamines. These hormones drastically reduce the release of the main body’s hormones. The gonadotropin releasing hormone which is responsible for sex hormones is inhibited. This affects the production of FSH and LH hormones. GnRH is responsible for signaling the release of LH and FSH from the pituitary gland which then stimulates the gonads to release sex hormones. The level of these sex hormones rises and once a certain level is reached a negative feedback is created which signals suppression of LH. From the time, I was diagnosed with low production of these hormones my life seems to be no more. The doctor had to give me some injectables but still they couldn’t solve the stress. I had experienced a bankruptcy status and I was auctioned. So, I found it hard to concentrate. However much my hubby wanted us to conceive, it couldn’t work at all cost. The disruption of GnRH had caused insufficient release of hormones from pituitary gland. My age is progressing and I need a kid. What should I do? I need to solve this fertility issue and stress for good.

enginee

Replies (4)

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 2:43pm

With the life you have been through. I can understand the stress that you are dealing with. But the ore you stress yourself the tougher it becomes. So just relax and am sure things will follow course.

callisy

Reply by camille » Dec. 12, 2017 12:00pm

I am sure dealing with the stress is tough. But it could be better if you could see someone to help you out with it. Someone professional.

camille

Reply by camille » Apr. 23, 2018 1:46pm

GnRH poses less risk of ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome than does human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG), another treatment for ovulation problems. Medicine is one of the many tools your doctor has to treat a health problem. Taking medicine as your doctor suggests will improve your health and may prevent future problems. If you don’t take your medicines properly. You may be putting your health at risk. There are many reasons why people have trouble taking their medicine. But in most cases, there is something you can do. For suggestions on how to work around common problems, see the topic Taking Medicines as Prescribed. After you know you are pregnant. Do not use any medicines unless your doctor tells you to. Follow-up care is a key part of your treatment and safety. Be sure to make and go to all appointments. Call your doctor if you are having problems. Bio tex is good with fertility treatment I believe they can solve this with utmost care.

camille

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:34pm

I am so sorry for going through all that. I can say that your journey seem long. I have also faced infertility. But your case is complicated. Dealing with the hormones and everything. But still you should not give up. I have gone past 5 years TTC. I even know of other couples who have tried to conceive for over 15 years. Then they later become successful. So I can say that nothing is impossible. Just get a good clinic. There is treatment to every fertility problem. Even the ones that are not yet recognizable. Like in my case. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. But now I am a mother. So my story might bring hope to you. Do not give up. Bio tex clinic helped me realize my dream. You can get more information concerning surrogacy regarding to them online. I believe it will be of help to you too. Just know that you got support from us.

callisy