Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

First positive test since 2nd miscarriage

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by CrystalB88 » Jul. 29, 2013 2:15pm

Yesterday morning I got my first FOR SURE positive on an early detection pregnancy test. I used the Answer brand after getting what seemed like evap lines on one of the internet dip strips and a $1 brand of some sort. The Answer brand gave me a for sure, definitely there positive!!

I see my doctor Friday (8/2/2013) to confirm my pregnancy. They wanted me to wait until Friday because my period isn't even due until Wednesday (7/31/2013). This way, when I see them Friday, my period would be considered 2 days late and they will get better results on their tests. And it will be better to start the blood work then to make sure my pregnancy hormone levels are rising as they should, to make sure this is a healthy pregnancy.

I've suffered 2 miscarriages. My first miscarriage I lost my son at 19 weeks. My second miscarriage was at 4 1/2 weeks. We are hoping and praying this baby is healthy and sticks <3 <3 My fiance and I are both so very ready to hold our baby in our arms!

No symptoms yet, really, just very tired all the time and cramping (which I've been told is normal but it still worries me).

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Replies (5)

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jul. 30, 2013 6:08pm

Congrats to you!! I'm wishing you a I've been through the same thing, I've had multiple miscarriages in 3 years but finally we are pregnant and I'm 11 weeks! We have never made it this far lol Just take it easy and don't be afraid to baby yourself :) I wish you the best of luck!

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 30, 2013 6:11pm

Thank you so very much, and congrats to you as well!! Things are looking up for us ^_^

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88

Reply by usmcwife317 » Jul. 30, 2013 6:17pm

Yes they are! Thanks! :) Did you get a nice strong line on your HPT?

User Image

IT'S A BOY!!

usmcwife317

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 31, 2013 12:40pm

I sure did, and I am still taking tests to watch the line get darker <3
I have some more photos on my profile =)

CrystalB88

Reply by CrystalB88 » Jul. 31, 2013 3:45pm

hCG levels so far:

4 Weeks, 1 Day - Aug 1st: 142
5 Weeks, 6 Days - Aug 13th: 30,864!!!

User Image

User Image

CrystalB88