Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due August 2015 - Page 3

Replies (138)

Reply by monroezelda » Jan. 2, 2015 10:27pm

Hi all again, just a lil update on me myself and I :) I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and past few days I have had nausea, my boobs have gone up a half cup already and they ache.
I have terrible greasy skin and breakouts on the chin. :(
No cravings but the thought of certain foods makes me feel ill. I would list them but I would be here all day ha.
My first midwife app is the 14th An then she will book me a scan for Feb.

monroezelda

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 3, 2015 2:14am

ok levels today was 343 ? 12/29 187 what do you ladies think its going up but i doesnt seem like 60 % my doubling time 54hrs

xoxocouture

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 3, 2015 6:46pm

Xoxo- sounds good what does your ob have to say...I have seen a lot of different hcg levels rise different some where high and ended some where low and had healthy babies... try not to look too much into them as hard as that is to do.

nreiselpn

Reply by lovebeingmommy » Jan. 4, 2015 7:14pm

Coffee stinks like hell to me all of a sudden. Ugh!

lovebeingmommy

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 5, 2015 7:06pm

new beta 1-4-15 823 all good

afm bo symptoms really but extreme exhaustion and mood swings seems like i had more in the 2ww process but im just glad my numbers are rising go in for scan on the 19th around my 8th weeks

xoxocouture

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 5, 2015 10:50pm

Xoxo- I'm excited to hear all is well let us know what your beautiful beans heart beat is ;)

nreiselpn

Reply by Kbervin » Jan. 6, 2015 4:38am

Xoxo- that's great news!

Going into week 9, had a couple bouts with nausea that last few days until I ate breakfast. Let me just say- morning sickness is for the birds! Ew.

Kbervin

Reply by awebste » Jan. 6, 2015 1:42pm

got my last 2 hcg tests back!

dec 27: 1209
dec 29: 2731
Jan 2: 12,000 (it was over 12,000 but I was in the car for these last two and didn't get the exact numbers)
Jan 5: 20,000 (over 20,000 just don't know exact)

I feel a bit better now.

this nausea and nipple pain is kicking my ass tho!

awebste

Reply by mommasami3 » Jan. 6, 2015 2:34pm

Hi ladies! Hope you're all well! Good news on the betas!!

I have my first Ob appt. today. I really hope they want to do a scan. I know I'll be considered high risk so if they don't do a scan today, they'll want to do one very soon. If not just to confirm dates, to make sure baby is ok.

I'm in week 9 of this bad cold and I don't know if I'm nauseated from all the phlegm and coughing or just because I'm 8w pregnant! So far, this pregnancy is better than my last so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is doing well!! I may try to post a pic if I end up getting a scan. I'm getting very anxious. lol Have a great day, mommies!!

User Image

User Image

mommasami3

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 6, 2015 3:26pm

kbervin- Im soo ready to be done with this morning sickness too. My last 2 pergnacy (in which i M/C)where so close together i have had m/s since sept yuk.... i keep telling my husband (whom is a sweeet heart and tires very hard to help) its like waking up every day for months feeling hung over with out the pleasure of drinking the night before..ha

Awebste- your betas look amazing. When is your appointment?

Momma- I cant wait to hear the news of your appointment crossing my fingers you get your scan....

nreiselpn

Reply by awebste » Jan. 6, 2015 4:39pm

my appt is January 13th - i will be 7 weeks 3 days by the ticker...but I think I will actually be around 7 weeks.......this is just me going off of my knowledge and when I think I ovulated...but who knows.

I am happy with the betas.....the ranges are so broad its hard to really get a frame of reference if its good or not...but I think its just the doubling thats important! I wish I would have been more prepared when he gave me the last 2 numbers...I know they were higher than I what I put but I don't know exact. Unfortunately my personality does not allow me to NOT know exactly...so I will probably be calling again to write them down LOL. I know...crazy person.

Now I just have to finish out this work week and hope that Tuesday comes quick!

awebste

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 6, 2015 6:39pm

Awebste_ I totally hear you I too would have to know the exact numbers lol hope your week goes quickly I have to wait to see my doctor until Jan 23 my 12 week appointment :( seems so far

nreiselpn

Reply by Kbervin » Jan. 7, 2015 6:34am

First I could have a BM, now I have the opposite! Oyyyyy!

Anyone have Celiacs?

Kbervin

Reply by mommasami3 » Jan. 7, 2015 3:08pm

Well I didn't get my scan. It was all paperwork/family history. But I'm so sick with this respiratory stuff that I have to go back today. And they are going to do a scan!! 1:30 EST. I'll try to get on here and post a pic when I return this afternoon.

Symptoms haven't changed much. Still nauseous all day but no vomiting, thank goodness. Sensitivity to smells. Super tired still. Headaches (could be the stupid cold). Uncomfortable waistline. A little gassy and a little bit of constipation here and there. But the Prenatals do that to me. Guess I'll have to go buy some stool softeners.

Kbervin: Don't know much about Celiacs. Sorry you are going through that!

nreiselpn: That is a long time :-( I'm so sorry. I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait if you end up getting a scan ;-)

awebste: As long as betas are doubling that's great! GL to you!!

I hope everyone else is well! Have a great day, ladies!

User Image

User Image

mommasami3

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 7, 2015 4:27pm

Momma- patiently waiting pics of ur scan ;) we have had 2 scans so far just have to wait now for anatomy scan March 20 :( I have a fetal doppler Here At Home So I Know Of All Is Well and yes very much worth the wait.. we are all just so excited after losing so many we have a sticky bean. My younger 2 children arnt making the waiting game Any easier they seem to think the baby should have been here yesterday :)

nreiselpn

Reply by mommasami3 » Jan. 7, 2015 9:49pm

Baby was measuring 7 weeks and there was no heart beat. They did a ton of bloodwork, including Hcg. I go back friday for a repeat. I think I know what's happening since I've been here 5 times before. It just doesn't get any easier. GL to you ladies. xoxo

mommasami3

Reply by MsTigre » Jan. 8, 2015 2:18am

Just joining, name is Tonya. I'm from the U.S., and my EDD is August 30, 2015. I guess that is still considered August due date, though he/she could be here in September. I'm 6 weeks, 3 days along, and this is my first pregnancy so I'm at a loss as to what's normal and not. Not experiencing much other than semi sore nipples and bbs. Tonight had an influx of cm and some light cramping. Scary. Still waiting on Medicaid to come through so the only time I've been to the doctor was to confirm pregnancy. It's scary because without insurance I can't have my levels checked or anything, as I don't have a doctor. Kind of wish I could just make an appointment and maybe have them bill me later or something. All of this guessing really has me stressing.

MsTigre

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 8, 2015 2:26am

Momma- I'm so sorry I'd love to tell you to hang in there miracles do happen but iv been in ur shoes my heart hurts for you don't give up till its over.....

nreiselpn

Reply by Kbervin » Jan. 8, 2015 3:35am

Welcome mstigre! Lots of us have cramps! Don't worry unless you start to see blood. :-) your uterus is expanding and cause discomfort.

Kbervin

Reply by waitin4rainbow » Jan. 8, 2015 3:34pm

I am so sorry to hear it, momma...I've been there myself number of times so I know there are no words to show all the pain you're going through

welcome, mstigre!

I officially completed 10 weeks and started the 11th (my edd is Aug. 4)
Yesterday I had a Maternity 21 test so I was told that in about a week I will know the results. The most important of course is to know if everything is ok genetically but besides I will know the gender pretty soon. I would love to have another girl, but I have a gut feeling it's a boy. We'll see

what about you ladies, what your intuition tells you about your little beans (is it a boy or a girl)

waitin4rainbow