Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Expecting an April Baby <3 - Page 4

Replies (136)

Reply by awebste » Aug. 12, 2014 1:17pm

i feel like im starting to show already......6 weeks 1 day today.......way too early tho right?

awebste

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 12, 2014 2:37pm

Oops, guess my name didn't update yet, haha. Thank you so much sunrise :)
& I wonder the same thing, Awebste (sorry if I spelled that wrong) I feel like I definitely have a bump :)

User Image User Image

KFlynn

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 13, 2014 5:46pm

Sorry about your car and a/c Chick!

awebste: I think I am either starting to show or I am very bloated!!

sunrise: either name is cute! :)

KFlynn: Congrats again, dear and welcome to the forum! :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 14, 2014 7:01am

Thanks bumpin, im glad im not the only one who feels crazy on this, I swear clothes are feeling tighter o.o

KFlynn

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 14, 2014 3:13pm

Nope, you are most def not alone!! How are all you girls doing?

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 15, 2014 3:21am

I'm feeling okay today.. (knock on wood) slight headache, food aversions, and fatigue, but nowhere near as severe as yesterday. Wondering if I can be productive :P haha

KFlynn

Reply by sunrisefarmergirl » Aug. 15, 2014 7:11am

feeling good! tired, slight head ache, peeing lots but generally good! We named the little thing sprout....

I also def feel tighter in my clothes.....

COME on 2nd sept for scan!

We telling my in laws this weekend then my parents coming up next weekend... VERY excited to finally be able to share the news!

How is every one else?

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1404968400z3z1407301200z0.png

sunrisefarmergirl

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 15, 2014 7:57am

Yay week 7! :D

KFlynn

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 15, 2014 3:30pm

5w 3d!! We told the family last night! Everyone is so excited!! We have 3 bundles of joy coming along. My sister is 26 weeks and my sis in law is 12 weeks.. BABIES, BABIES, BABIES!!

I did the chinese gender predictor and it said.. BOY! We are hoping it is right , but will be happy as long as it is healthy!! Daughter wants a sister.. :)

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 15, 2014 9:00pm

Blah... The nausea.. So far so good, better than my first pregnancy! I'm 6 1/7 today, nausea is definitely hitting me. Also having fatigue, restless sleep and waking every few hours with belly pain/indigestion/back muscle pain. I am nervous about it getting worse. My first pregnancy I had to be on medication the whole while and needed IV's the first trimester. So far, I am able to eat though I am having aversions. Fingers crossed. How is everyone else doing?

prinny307

Reply by gemstone2907 » Aug. 16, 2014 6:43am

Hi, I'm 6 weeks 6 days along, for the last week have been feeling really nauseous and struggling to eat at times, so snacking on whatever I feel like but things like salted popcorn and crackers are my new best friends! I was worried I had lost weight (as I was only 49kg) but put on 0.5kg in the last fortnight which surprised me!
Had my first doctors appointment Thursday and he said the midwife would call in next few days to have appointment with her.
The only people we've told are one of my best friends and my husbands sister (who is a doctor which is kinda handy!) we are waiting until after 12 week scan to announce to everyone else.
I'm incredibly bloated and I've been wearing work trousers that are a size up but they are already feeling tight on my tummy and leaving a red mark when I take them off, and my usual jeans are so tight they hurt, I'm a bit cautious about getting maternity wear just yet, what's the earliest you would get maternity trousers?

gemstone2907

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 18, 2014 2:58am

Gem: wear maternity clothes or just get a bigger pant, either way be comfortable and enjoy that growing tummy.
I went today and bought pants a size bigger and I feel so much better, also dresses work well.

Chickray

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 18, 2014 8:51am

My cousin was amazing enough to get me a few new shirts since mine were getting tight. Leggings have become my best friend. Ive been incredibly nauseous, I was told today by my MIL that everyone in their family has strong symptoms during pregnancy. Im barely able to keep food down, still taking vitamins, and loads of water. 7 weeks 3 days

KFlynn

Reply by sunrisefarmergirl » Aug. 18, 2014 10:24am

ohhh Kflynn..... that sounds horrid!! Wonder if that will be me when I get there. I am a week behind you....

seriously.. pants are getting tighter.... are we allowed to have a little tummy already? tired of holding it in.. hahahaha

Such exciting times.

Oh I POAS for fun today.... the lines are so beautifully DARk... much happiness

YAY for telling the family Bumpin!!! :-)

sunrisefarmergirl

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 18, 2014 4:00pm

Baby causes bloating, so realistically, show it! I have no want to hide my belly at this point, I haven't been able to get into my jeans in 2 weeks! And the crazy thing is, I'm losing weight because of morning sickness... everywhere but belly :)

My last two weeks have been horrid, last week the smell of food makes me sick, this week if I eat it makes me sick, cant wait for the down time during the second trimester :)

KFlynn

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 19, 2014 1:16pm

Kflynn- if you are losing 2 pounds a week, you need to call your health care provider ASAP and get treatment for nausea. Redistribution of weight is fine, but if the weight loss is 2 pounds a week, you should ask for help. Ps. I am a woman's health nurse practitioner. If your weight loss is less than that, still might be worth discussing with your provider and try remedies to curb weight loss.

My nausea has definitely increased. I am 6 5/7 today. I started b6 and Unisom. I will let you know if it helps. Seems to. I am also munching Doritos which I usually don't like. Can't eat much of anything these days, just biscuits and mashed potatoes, maybe fried chicken IF it is sort of dry. I am considering sea bands, which has helped me in the past, but they look like sweat bands and would be a giveaway that I am pregnant, so I have been avoiding it for now because we don't want to share until we get through 1st trimester. I am also trying out peppermints today. People say ginger and that never worked for me. Ugh, I still remember I called a former provider (before I found a different OB) and told him I was vomiting and couldn't eat (I ended up getting IV treatment) and he asked 'well did you try some ginger tea?' Ugh!!!! Yes, and sea bands and everything under the sun, I didn't call because I didn't already try everything available over the counter! Seriously, I am a provider too, like I wouldn't try to help myself! Grr! Oops, sorry to vent, but some providers are not sympathetic to nausea..

prinny307

Reply by KFlynn » Aug. 20, 2014 6:25am

Im not worried. It's nothing dramatic, just a pound here and there I was overweight amd trying to drop a few pounds before I found out I was pregnant, I am nowhere near under weight. It just feels funny because a pound or two can seem like a difference getting into your jeans.. but def not right now o.o

Thanks for the concern though.

KFlynn

Reply by Jessika » Aug. 20, 2014 5:51pm

Hi ladies! My EDD is April 13th 2015. This is my first and I am excited and nervous all at once. I am paranoid about lack of symptoms and then today I had lower backache and nausia for the first time, and that has me worried. I don't have my first appointment till September 9th. I just want to hear from a doctor that everything is healthy and normal. Good luck and congrats to everyone.

Jessika

Reply by Rose16 » Aug. 21, 2014 1:45pm

8 weeks today! I'm a litle worried that my nausea was full blown from 5 weeks to 7 1/2 weeks and now it has been barely there. The doctor even told me when i seen her at 6 weeks that it's going to get worse. I hope everything is ok with the little bean. Don't get me wrong i am thrilled that i am able to actually get off the couch now but i was much more reassured everything was going great when i was feeling sick. How is everyone else holding up?

Rose16

Reply by sunrisefarmergirl » Aug. 21, 2014 2:34pm

feeling really good??? HOW odd... also so worried until I see that heart beat on 2nd sept.

Am tired, sore boobs etc bit nausea is minimal?

Think thats ok though? It still might hit. Only 6 weeks today.... if its gonna hit it will come soon.....

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1404968400z3z1407301200z0.png

sunrisefarmergirl