Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

July 2014 Due Date - Page 4

Replies (79)

Reply by laceyk616 » Dec. 6, 2013 1:51pm

Acrichton: Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

BabyGaga

laceyk616

Reply by acrichton » Dec. 6, 2013 1:54pm

Thanks Lacey, Happy 8 weeks!

acrichton

Reply by hippieperson8909 » Dec. 12, 2013 6:42pm

Hi ladies im due July 3rd 2014 but dr says ill be delivering before then as i am pregnant with TWINS :D he said he wont let me go past 38 wks im soo excited i cant wait to meet my twins ;)

hippieperson8909

Reply by kirihu2 » Dec. 14, 2013 7:26am

hi ladies congrats to all, i had my last u/s 5th december, my baby measured 2 days larger then what is meant to be but my doctor was very happy, so my due date is 3rd july 2014, i have my 3 month scan 23rd december, to determine the sex f/x for a baby girl. my D/H gets to come with me this time we keep watching my belly grow and keep getting so excited after such a long struggle to get here, we are going to call her AMELIA ANN, we cant wait to see her, we are certain it is a girl as this pregnancy is so different from my d/s who is now 4yrs old, im all front and showing very early i started to show at 6 weeks with a belly and now i look 5 months but i keep saying i dont care on my size as long as our little princess is healthy, her heart rate was 149 was amazing to hear it again, good luck ladies and healthy and happy 11 weeks to everyone.

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Dec. 16, 2013 11:41pm

and to everyone. I just saw that there were some losses on here. I am so sorry.

To everyone who just joined, I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

I still haven't found a doctor for this pregnancy yet. I loved my midwife last time, but I have to switch insurance at the beginning of the year, and she's not covered with the new company.

My nausea is still ridiculous. I hope everyone is doing much better than I am because I wouldn't wish this grossness on anyone. Ever.
I can't stand any of the smells, here, at all. Even my husband's natural scent can have me racing for the toilet sometimes. :(
I really hope this quits at 12 weeks.
On the positive end, I read that women were %50 more likely to be carrying a girl when their morning sickness was worse. (mine's about double what it was with Lochlan).
Anybody that's been around the block able to confirm this? Were you more or less sick with your girls than boys?
Also, during my first pregnancy I was told that you usually gain more weight with boys than with girls.
Anyone have anything on that note as well?
Can't wait to hear from you all.

Current Pregnancy

User Image

User Image

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by kirihu2 » Dec. 22, 2013 6:05pm

hi JuneBrideCarter, i will be able to tell you on tuesday the 24th december if there is any truth behind everything, as i to have had a boy, this is baby 2 and my sickness has just been non-stop, the cravings have been mental and the smells my nose is so sensitive i need to stay next to a toilet most of the time, but with my son my sickness was great i had it for the last 4 days of the 12 weeks adn it only lasted for 1 hour in the middle of the day, generally i had no symptoms with him, i strongly believe i am having a girl from the first time i saw her at 6 weeks on the ultrasound it clicked, so tomorrow i will know 100% as i have my first trimester ultrasound fingers crossed.

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by kirihu2 » Dec. 25, 2013 7:07am

hi everything is absolutely true!! i found out i am expecting a GIRL!!! so all systems are go for PINK!!! :) FINALLY. so good luck to you i will keep my fingers crossed for you and my official due date is 01/07/2014 good luck every body and i now believe the wives tales. happy and healthy 9 months

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Jan. 3, 2014 10:46pm

Fabulous, Kirihu2!
I'm super happy for you!

Well, I had a thing yesterday....
I went to the ER for bleeding and light cramping. Baby was bouncy and healthy on the u/s, great heartbeat, great placenta. My bleeding is heavier, now, and red, and the cramps are much worse, but since everything was beautiful yesterday (just a uti) I'm not overly worried. I think it might turn out to be a hematoma or something.

My mom had regular bleeding, almost like a period, with my older brother, and he came out nearly a month late, and huge, so I'm not stressing much.

I have a consultation appt at a birth center on thurs. at 6:30.
Hoping for that water-birth this time, that I couldn't get with baby #1.

Oh, and when I say the baby was bouncy, during the u/s, I really mean that the little bean threw those cute little arms down and jumped up through the fluid. It was hilarious! I wish I could have video'd it, because it was so funny!

Current Pregnancy

User Image

User Image

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by Dbjohnson » Jan. 8, 2014 6:32pm

Hey Ladies!

I feel like I already know most of you from reading the older posts! Congrats to everyone!

I'm a little late to join the party. I had a m/c in June, so I have been nervous to get too excited about this pregnancy. However, everything looks good so far, so I am ready to start chatting it up with you wonderful mommies-to-be! I am 12w1d, EDD July 20th.

I am considered a high-risk pregnancy because my DS was born at 28w1d. He spent 61 days in the NICU, but now He is a wonderful, perfect, healthy 2.5 year old. We are currently potty training, which is super fun to do when you are preg...

Enough about me... How are you all feeling?

Dbjohnson

Reply by Jelly-Bean » Jan. 9, 2014 11:01am

My second baby is due July 23 2014.
Perhaps a bit earlier as it will have to be another C section.
Going for my 12 week sonar in an hour!! :)

Jelly-Bean

Reply by Dbjohnson » Jan. 9, 2014 3:57pm

Jelly-bean: I'm going for my 12 appt today today! Let us know how it goes!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Dbjohnson

Reply by blpreen87 » Jan. 11, 2014 12:25am

hello everyone I am 14 weeks with my 4th child and due on 7/11/14. I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks. to all you mommies to be and

blpreen87

Reply by kirihu2 » Jan. 11, 2014 4:46pm

hi junebridecarter, hope i got your name right sorry if i didnt,

i hope the uti clears up soon and all is well, i know what you mean they say girls are meant to be quiet but this little bean just keeps kicking me like crazy i am coming up for 16 weeks tuesday and can already feel every movement she makes its mad, makes me really super excited though i have 29 days till i move house and country and settle in at home again after 7 long years away, have you found out what you are having yet? i have got one down side, my morning sickness started kicking back and now its back and its reminding me its there its awful 3 weeks of pleasure then boom back to what i ws like at 6 weeks hoping it will stop soon as cant stand any stronge smell or heavy food just about mange fruit and bread at the mo, but anyway good luck to you and keep me posted on your progress.
sending your way and of course pink ness

kiri hu

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by kirihu2 » Jan. 18, 2014 10:17am

hi ladies,

just a little update, had a ultrasound done to check growth of baby the little girl is growing well and very strong funny thing is SHE WAS STANDING UP!! :) im just hoping now that she will not stay feet first but all is good cant believe already 4 months past and in 3 weeks i will be 5 months is very strange how quickly the time is going.
hope all your little passengers are growing well and has anyone else found out what they are having yet whether to get pink or blue. keep growing strong little ones and before you know it you will be in the big wide world :)

take care all

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by Dbjohnson » Jan. 18, 2014 4:36pm

Kirihu2: that is very exciting! I haven't heard of them standing up, how fun! I am only 13 weeks, so we haven't found out yet. Gender appt is scheduled for February 25th. A bunch of my friends are trying to get me to use one of these gender urine tests. Have you heard anything about those? They are like $20, and just for fun. I don't know hOw reliable they are.

Dbjohnson

Reply by kirihu2 » Jan. 20, 2014 3:12pm

hi Dbjohnson, if i was you i would not use a gender test because i believe they are a waste of money i believe all we need to do is go with our hearts and that will show us the truth, i knew from the minute i saw the little white smudge on the ultrasound at 6 weeks it was a girl dont know how or why but i did and immediately started buying up girls items risky i know. but otherwise i would say wait its always nice to have the thrill of finding out at a appointment then at that second you start having strong bonding with the baby and can give them a name.

hope all is well!

kiri hu

User Image

kirihu2

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Jan. 28, 2014 5:23pm

Sorry it's been so long, ladies.
I miscarried my little one at exactly 12 weeks along.
I wrote about it in my journal if anyone would like to go look. <3
Sticky vibes to all of you and may your pregnancies be full of light, love, and laughter.

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by kirihu2 » Feb. 15, 2014 7:20am

hi junebridecarter,

i am so sorry to hear what happened, i was crossig all fingers and toes and hoping all went well, i read you journal and it sounds like you gave her a great send off take care of your self hun and try to stay positive for the future and hoping all stays well from now.
sending prayers up to ash

kiri hu

kirihu2

Reply by Anna426 » Feb. 17, 2014 8:43pm

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for your loss junebridecarter.

It's been a while since I last logged in. 2nd trimester is feeling much better than the 1st. Nausea has been gone since 16 weeks. I am now 20 weeks and really excited for my 2nd trimester sonogram tomorrow morning when we finally get to find out if were having a little boy or girl!

Who else knows what they are having? If not, when are you finding out if at all?

Anna

User Image

Anna426