Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone due towards the end of July. Looking for some buddies

Category: Due Date Clubs - July
Posted by kate83 » Nov. 12, 2013 4:45am

Hi my name is Kate and I found out yesterday that I am preggers. I roughly worked out that I am due on the 25th of July, as I ovulated on the 1st of November. This will be baby no 4 for me. I live in Australia on the Central Coast.

So if your due sometime around me let me know lol.

Kate

kate83

Replies (9)

Reply by Elladezeng » Nov. 13, 2013 11:43am

A bunch of us just came over from CDTP and we are all due in July. I'm due the 25th too!

Elladezeng

Reply by kaitlynngriffith » Nov. 22, 2013 1:22am

Due July 29 2014 , how are you all feeling? I don't even feel pregnant, but my levels are increasing properly. This is baby number 2.

kaitlynngriffith

Reply by luvmybuns » Nov. 23, 2013 1:59am

Hi ladies I'm due around July 12 and would love to I've buddies. This is baby number 3 for us and I'm super stoked!!!!

luvmybuns

Reply by acrichton » Nov. 23, 2013 3:12pm

Hi there! Due July 28th! Symptoms are sore BBs and cramping! No nausea yet, but only 4w5d, beta levels are doubling, actually almost tripled. Went from 132 to 324 in less than 48 hours :D

Had a mc in February, hoping for a healthy sticky baby!!

everyone!

acrichton

Reply by BabyMine » Nov. 25, 2013 3:08am

Hi ladies!

I too crossed over from CTP. I'm due around July 27th with my 4th child.

Congratulations too all the mamas!

BabyMine

Reply by megan_wynne » Dec. 1, 2013 9:04pm

My EDD is July 31st. So far I haven't had a lot of symptoms, just some abdominal pain, sore bbs (growing bbs as well!), and a bit of nausea here and there.

Those of you who say your numbers are increasing, how do you test that? Are there home tests for that or is your doctor doing that? Is it just testing the level of HCG?

megan_wynne

Reply by Elladezeng » Dec. 3, 2013 12:07am

HcG is a dr. thing. They detect levels with a blood sample. To my knowledge, there is no home test. My HcGs were slow to start, but are where they are supposed to be at this point. I hear that a slow start means BOY!! I hope so!!

Elladezeng

Reply by megan_wynne » Dec. 3, 2013 12:52am

Oh okay. Well, I don't have an appointment until 11 weeks so I have no idea what my hcg levels are!

megan_wynne

Reply by shonhealth » Dec. 3, 2013 6:15am

Me too. Im due 29th! So happy and excited!

shonhealth