Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Waiting time is almost over - your chance

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by LottaAmalthea » Dec. 11, 2020 10:16am

Hello girls, we had our first baby via surrogacy, I think it was the best decision we could ever make. I tried for a long with IVF, but it just didn’t work out. Anyway, I am really happy we had such a possibility. Long story short, we signed the second contract with that clinic right after the birth of our baby boy. Our waiting time (a year) is almost over – two months left before the start of a program. Now we think that one child is enough for us. Maybe it will be useful for you if you are looking for surrogacy in Ukraine. We propose to give you our position on a waiting list. I don’t know will it be interesting for people or you may think that I am out of my mind… Anyway, our clinic is Biotexcom, based in Kyiv, the capital of the country. We’ve signed for a Standard package of services, surrogacy with own eggs and sperm. In Ukraine, surrogacy is allowed only for married couples please note that. I can tell you more about the services if you are interested. Well, if somebody is willing to exchange, please pm me. We decided to take a fee of 1000 euros for it. The program cost is 40k euros. With unlimited attempts! Thanks for reading this, hope this would help somebody.

LottaAmalthea

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!