Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Pregnant after chemical preg (may) and miscarriage (nov d&am

Category: Special - Pregnant After a Loss
Posted by misschrys1216 » Apr. 30, 2015 4:31pm

Just found out we are expecting again! I have a 2 1/2 year old son. Strarted trying for #2 in March 2014 and had implanon removed. Had a chemical pregnancy in May 2014 and got pregnant again in Sept 2014. Had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks and D&C in Nov 2014. So here I am again. LMP April 4, 2015. Conceived April 17/18. And I am soooo nervous something will happen again. I'm scared to make a doctors appt and go through insurance just to go through another loss. Considering waiting until I'm further along before visiting the doctor... Just don't know what to do... Help!!

misschrys1216

Replies (1)

Reply by tcinks » Apr. 30, 2015 11:16pm

Have you considered progesterone supplements? That's not always the answer, but I know a lot of women who have early losses can have low progesterone. And you can order it online or find it in your health store since you don't want to go to the doctor yet. But honestly, I'd probably go so you can see if your levels are progressing properly, did you get that checked before?

I know pregnancy after a loss is scary, I lost my first at 13 weeks back in October. :( I'll be 13 weeks on Saturday and am just so anxious!

I hope it all works out and you get your rainbow ! :)

User Image
User Image

† "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †

tcinks