Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

wanna have my own baby via Su - Page 4

Replies (86)

Reply by CandyGarett » Mar. 9, 2018 1:43pm

I am so sorry to know about your condition. But happy at the same time to find that you are fighting it. You are not giving up. This is really something you need right now. Hopes and positive thoughts play a vital role in keeping a person strong and motivated.
At this time in your life, you really need is, motivation and support. Try to be the support of your partner and he will be your support too.
As you have asked for information about surrogacy in Europe. I have been through the process of surrogacy. And now, I am having my children from it. Planning to have a next one too. If you wanna know more about it, you are welcome to pm me. :)
I may be of some help to you. :) I hope you will find some solution to your problem soon.
Wishing you lots of luck and sending love to you. Lots of baby dust on your way and fingers crossed for you :)

CandyGarett

Reply by crystallove » Mar. 9, 2018 6:02pm

Thanks Laima for sharing your story. I am really sorry for what you have been through. It is a wonderful feeling to have a family, many women face different problems in their lives, and some of them are able to counter them. You have chosen a right medium to share the problem and ask our opinion as well. Due to some reasons, I was unable to get pregnant and had to go for surrogacy. The process is safe and is harmless as well. Since you have no knowledge related to surrogacy, let me tell you that there is two type of surrogacies. There are two primary types of surrogacy. These are traditional and gestational, and each works in a somewhat different fashion. When using traditional surrogacy, the surrogate acts as both the egg donor and as the actual surrogate for the embryo, and she is impregnated using a process known as intrauterine insemination, or IUI.In this IUI procedure, the doctor will transfer sperm that is taken from the biological father and will subsequently transfer that sperm into the surrogate's uterus so that fertilization may take place naturally.With gestational surrogacy, the surrogate's eggs are not used at all. Therefore, the child will not be related to the surrogate biologically. Using the gestational type of surrogacy, the embryo is actually created by using both the biological father's sperm and the biological mother's egg through a process called in vitro fertilization. I hope this information will be enough for you.

crystallove

Reply by JanetJames » Mar. 9, 2018 6:28pm

Hi, laima. I hope you are doing great. Really sorry to hear about your issue. I had gone through hysterectomy too. I can understand how it feels. The great thing is people like us still have options. We can go for surrogacy. Its a blessing by science. The main thing to do is your research before visiting any clinics. Consult your doctor too. Its better you talk to your husband about it too. Dont lose hope. I Hope this Helps. looking forward to hearing good news from you. Wishing you good luck.

JanetJames

Reply by EmilyRossum » Mar. 9, 2018 9:12pm

Hi there. I am sorry to hear that you had the hysterectomy. But if you are considering surrogacy. I'd totally recommend it. You don't always get what you want in life. And as much as you'd want to get pregnant I feel like surrogacy would be much better than adoption.There are so many countries like USA, Canada, Australia, Ukraine, Georgia where surrogacy is legal. You should definitely do research and choose which suits you the best. Best of luck.

EmilyRossum

Reply by jilly6768 » Mar. 9, 2018 10:19pm

Hey, I am sorry for your condition. It really is disappointing. I hope that your husband is nice to you. One really needs support in such times. I hope that you are getting all the support that you need. We are also here for you. Whenever you need our help, we'll always be here. I understand your wish. This seems like the only possible way for you to get a baby. You should talk to your husband. Make him understand. If he doesn't, give him some time. I am sure he also wants to have a child. One day or another he will agree with you. Your happiness along with his is the most important thing in the world.

jilly6768

Reply by crystallove » Mar. 10, 2018 8:49am

"I am really sorry for what you have been through Laima. It is a wonderful feeling of having a family of own. I faced the same situation but luckily my husband supported me. As surrogacy was my last hope to become a mother and enjoy the motherhood, he helps me a lot and now we have a complete family. Before you go for surrogacy there are two types of surrogates. Traditional Surrogacy, when using traditional surrogacy, the surrogate acts as both the egg donor and as the actual surrogate for the embryo, and she is impregnated using a process known as intrauterine insemination, or IUI.
In this IUI procedure, the doctor will transfer sperm that is taken from the biological father and will subsequently transfer that sperm into the surrogate's uterus so that fertilization may take place naturally.
Gestational Surrogacy, with gestational surrogacy, the surrogate's eggs are not used at all. Therefore, the child will not be related to the surrogate biologically. Using the gestational type of surrogacy, the embryo is actually created by using both the biological father's sperm and the biological mother's egg through a process called in vitro fertilization. I would recommend you to go for gestational surrogacy as your ovaries are still good. I hope your husband will agree to this. Take care of yourself and God bless you. May the odds ever be in your favor."

crystallove

Reply by monika123 » Mar. 10, 2018 3:32pm

Hey, there I hope you're doing good. It is a good thing that you came out and reached for peoples suggestions. I'll share my story and hope that it is able to help you. When I was diagnosed with a poor ovarian reserve I was told that I was infertile and won't be able to conceive. I was suggested a clinic for assisted conception. I was honestly unaware of the process. The first initial conversation with the clinic was all about gaining information. They provided with an in-depth knowledge of the topic. I then also watched videos and became more aware. I was invited to the first initial meeting which was for free. In the meeting, the doctors examined my reports and basically suggested that IVF won't work out. Since I was not having my periods on time as well. The surrogacy process is done with strict rules and regulations over there. That made the process a lot more valid and reliable. I so far have been completely calm as the process is being carried out so efficiently. You can feel free to ask specific questions.

monika123

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 11, 2018 2:45pm

Hey!
I'm 43 years old now and i have also no luck with babies too.
Now i am married for second time and i am thinking of having a baby again.
But the miscarriages from my last married life make me afraid and stops me getting pregnant again.
I persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy option.
As from my first marriage i had no luck with having a baby.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
I think surrogacy is the best solution now adays where we can have a baby.
I consulted a number of clinics related to surrogacy.
Surrogacy is now adays a common method of having a baby for those women who can't have a baby out of their own womb.
You better should research about surrogacy and should visit some clinics regarding surrogacy.
But i am worried about some aspects of having a baby from this process.
But as we have no other option left so i guess it is the only solution for us now.
Any women raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us.

RihanaSam

Reply by EmilyRossum » Mar. 12, 2018 4:00am

Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. It's nice that you're thinking of going for surrogacy. It's a great alternative for parents that are infertile. I myself had my child born through surrogacy because I had 2 miscarriages and after that, the doctor revealed that I was infertile. Initially, I was devasted but then everyone around me helped me calm down. And some of my friends told me about clinics in Europe that offer surrogacy. So I'd say just go for it. Good luck.

EmilyRossum

Reply by RihanaSam » Mar. 14, 2018 4:14pm

Hi!
try to persuade your husband with soft talk.
I'm also infertile due to many miscarriages. So now i have persuaded my husband for surrogacy.
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
Like i was facing miscarriages every time i conceived.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
Like when the baby grows up what i should tell him/her.
So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.

RihanaSam

Reply by josepheena » Mar. 15, 2018 11:40am

Hey Laima. I'm so sorry to hear about your infertility. I know how it feels to be an infertile woman. It's terrible. But, modern methods like IVF and surrogacy have really made our lives easier. You should definitely talk your heart out on these forums as no one judges you here and you get all the love and support. Surrogacy is the best option for you. It is completely reliable too. Try researching clinics in Ukraine. They have the cheapest fertility treatments. Don't worry about it. It's an easy procedure. You just have a consultation meeting with the doctor, get some tests done. Then in the other meeting, the doctor takes your eggs out, fertilizes them with your husband's sperms and then the embryo is transplanted into the surrogate's womb. Then you just have to wait for 9 months. You get a baby who is biologically yours. Surrogacy is merely a blessing. It helps to fulfill our dream of having a child. I wish you become a mother soon. I wish you Luck!

josepheena

Reply by teena82 » Mar. 15, 2018 4:24pm

Hey Laima, feeling sorry for your condition. Well, if you want to know about surrogacy then I can better guide you. I have had three years of research about this process and all the clinics giving their services in it. According to my research, Ukraine is at no. 1 in this process. I am also going there to have my surrogacy. I can provide you further information if you need. Surrogacy there is relatively cheap with maximum positive results. Will update you further on my progress.

teena82

Reply by jennyjoe » Mar. 21, 2018 1:57pm

Hi there! I hope you are fine. You are totally right in sharing your opinions here. Asking for them too. That's what's so great about these forums. No judgment because we don't actually know each other. I think it's great that you're thinking about surrogacy. I went for it myself. Now I have a beautiful little girl from it. I think it's important to find a good clinic. You've narrowed it down to Europe. That's definitely a good start. Keep it up. I'm sure you'll find a great clinic there. I hope you go through the same great experience as I did. Good luck with everything!

jennyjoe

Reply by karen121 » Mar. 21, 2018 5:12pm

Hello there! I hope you and your husband are doing well. You have done a good job by coming here. I have been in your shoes. I got married in 2009. I have had two miscarriages since then. I had lost all hope of becoming a mother. Then my husband and I started exploring other options. We found out about a Ukraine based clinic. They told us about surrogacy. We were reluctant in the beginning. Still, we took our chances. Now im blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I am a big advocate of surrogacy and you should definitely try it. Best of luck. Cheers!

karen121

Reply by BarbaraGarman » Mar. 26, 2018 12:52am

Hi dear.I am feeling sad to know about your condition.I know it's difficult to cope this tough situation.I had taking surrogacy process in Ukraine.Where I got my little angel.It's a great blessing.Finally, my dreams are come true just because of their effort and great concern.I am wishing you all the best.Keep trying and I hope you will do it.

BarbaraGarman

Reply by emma_grey » Mar. 26, 2018 4:13pm

Oh, love, so sad to hear about you. But there is still some hope there. You have come to the right place. I hope you’ll get an answer to all your questions. As much I know, there are many quality clinics in Europe offering surrogacy. Still, if you want to go somewhere else then a clinic is the best place to visit for such treatment. Up to you!

emma_grey

Reply by RihanaSam » Apr. 2, 2018 3:36pm

Thrice i had conceived and thrice i had gone through miscarriages at different stages.
I am married for the second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own.
We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone's other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted a clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
I had many complications with my pregnancies in my first marriage everytime i conceived miscarriage happened.
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
The couples feedback is so satisfying about the clinic that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
The clinic says that the surrogate should be good physically and should be perfectly alright.
The clinic has also its own many surrogates but they are looking the best one for us.
The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.
The clinic says that they will go through extensive tests methods to clear all the reports of surrogate so that we don't have any problems later on.
If someone has experience in this surrogacy please let us know.
Thanks

RihanaSam

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:46pm

Perhaps you are right everything could be different. But what can we say now? Nobody can change the past we are to live through current events and cope with this. As I said I had no treatment in Russia. My journey had place in Ukraine. But anyway I didn’t want to affect your opinion. I thought there was the similar legislation concerning to surrogacy in these countries. How is your husband attitude? Is he still disagreed to get advices? I think you should be wise in the decision you make. There are many clinics out there. To increase the rate of success rate. You should ensure the clinic has a long history of success. My journey to motherhood was successful because of Bio tex clinic. You can learn more about their surrogacy online.

callisy

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 6:37am

Hi everybody! My story is too complicated. Things got mixed up. It could happen in my situation. I’m afraid I’m not the one who finds himself depleted. We booked tickets to Jamaica in order to take a little rest. Also do it to stop thinking about our struggle… nothing. "Nothing" is the word well describing what happened to us during that voyage. Nothing but depressions. The first thing we did after return was an email to biotexcom. After everything I can say openly it’s the clinic whish deserved to be credible. Its team helped us to change our thoughts and even way of living but the most important that they gave us a chance to be parents. This huge addition is really priceless. It was magnificent experience.

MarlenS

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 6:41am

Accept my big respect. Also I wish all have amazing experience with your clinics. Don’t give it up. I’m losing my temper. Actually, I’m not a good diplomat any way. However, I even can’t find words without a swearing to express my inner concerns on it. Hah pardon me we all are free to think and say whatever we want and dare. We can see ladies who choose a life without sweet children while they still have healthy working uterus and ovaries. I was the woman who went crazy. Who lost a fortune trying to get success each next round of ivf.
It wasn’t able to imagine my life in which I’d be childless… Fortunately, I’m a mom of amazing babies. God and biotexcom the clinic guided me through the dark to win that horrible game. You should fight for the future. Even when it seems like trap you fight for it. My best regards! Be happy girls!

MarlenS