Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

surrogacy - Page 2

Replies (31)

Reply by Gorgia » Aug. 7, 2018 4:40pm

Hey, I hope you are doing well. It’s sat to know about the situation of a friend. Good and bad experiences are part of life.IVF is a better option but you told us that she is suffering from heart disease so for this I think surrogacy is best. My sister has gone through surrogacy.she was 35 when she came to know about her infertility issue. She was very tensed about her issue. Then she decided to go with IVF. She went to many Doctors and visited many clinics. She opted for the best clinic for IVF. The result of IVF was splendid and She blessed with a cute baby girl. But for the 2nd child, she opted for surrogacy. She has got all happy with the support of her husband. I think this all happened with the blessing of IVF and surrogacy treatment. When we both talked about this as it seems like a package of wonderful memories.Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Gorgia

Reply by joshien » Aug. 25, 2018 10:40am

Hi, My friend had her IVF procedure get done last year from a clinic and now she is a mother of a beautiful boy. This procedure is not as difficult and painful as many people say about this. All the steps in this IVF procedure went smoothly and comfortably and she got the positive results at first attempt. Then she had normal delivery (not C-Section). There were not any infections or side effects after this procedure. The only negativity she felt was the anxiety and depression while waiting for positive results. But in your friend's case, IVF is a bit risky because of her heart condition but still, she should consult her doctor and follow the instructions.

joshien

Reply by nina123 » Aug. 25, 2018 11:17am

I understand that you are worried about your friend. Have you tried getting consultancy from any good clinic? There is a clinic in Europe with amazing facilities and services. Their staff is really good and they are willing to guide you. I guess you should visit the clinic they will advise you accordingly and their techniques and treatments are also amazing. You can have good assistance regarding your issue from them. Hopefully, they will suggest something good for your friend.

nina123

Reply by alicee » Aug. 28, 2018 1:32pm

Hi dear! Hope you are doing fine. You are in the right forum for suggestions. This forum helps many ladies. I am glad that your friend has a baby and also thinking to have another one. I also feel sorry that she is a heart patient. One of my friends is also a heart patient. She wasn't able to conceive. She was childless. She consulted the clinic for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best option for ladies who don't have the ability to conceive through IVF either. I suggest she should opt for this option. Wish she could find the good clinic and a surrogate mother very soon. May she have all the happiness she ever wanted. Good luck. Take care.

alicee

Reply by sthephny » Aug. 29, 2018 1:43pm

Hi dear! Hope you are doing fine. You are in the right forum for suggestions. This forum helps many ladies. I am glad that your friend has a baby and also thinking to have another one. I also feel sorry that she is a heart patient. One of my friends is also a heart patient. She wasn't able to conceive. She was childless. She consulted the clinic for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best option for ladies who don't have the ability to conceive through IVF either. I suggest she should opt for this option. Wish she could find the good clinic and a surrogate mother very soon. May she have all the happiness she ever wanted? Good luck. Take care.

sthephny

Reply by saramccartney123 » Oct. 26, 2018 4:05pm

Hey. Sorry to hear about her heart condition. I don't think it would be safe for her to carry a baby in this condition. It won't just be risky for her but for the baby too. I'm sure her doctor will say the same thing. She should consider other options. I hope she figures out what to do soon.

saramccartney123

Reply by monika123 » Oct. 27, 2018 7:53pm

monika123

Reply by Hannahh123 » Dec. 30, 2018 11:51pm

I think she can carry the baby if she goes for IVF. However, its always better to consult the doctor. It really depends on how severe her disease is. For this, I would say that she should visit an experienced doctor. A friend of mine was suffering from a very similar issue and I actually made sure the visited a clinic that was known for the treatments. It is the same clinic that I myself am visiting. She took the doctors advice and had a successful treatment as well. I believe that one should take their time in finding the clinic because once you are able to find one thing becomes so much easier. I am going to be soon visiting the clinic for the first visit. This visit is for free and a way for us to look at the clinic. I am really excited to visit them. Really hoping for the best. Good luck to your friend. I hope she is soon able to recover. If she needs any sort of help do let us know.

Hannahh123

Reply by monika123 » Jul. 22, 2019 7:08pm

I don't think it will be a problem. Mainly because she was able to carry the first baby with IVF as well. However, I would suggest that she visits the clinic for advice. They are really good at helping others. I myself am visiting them with my process. So far everything is going really well. Good luck to her. Do keep us updated about what the doctors say.

monika123

Reply by Gretta1 » Oct. 28, 2020 3:12pm

It can be dangerous to ask that kind of questions here. You do not see the medical diploma of that person. I would recommend her to search for the surrogacy program.
But who am I to decide?? Tell her to go to the doctor!

Gretta1

Reply by Dominica » Oct. 29, 2020 2:41pm

Only 1 link will help you... Oh, I mean will help your friend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy

Dominica