Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Suggestion for a reliable clinic - Page 2

Replies (29)

Reply by FeliciaRay » Jul. 7, 2018 12:55am

Hello. Congratulations on the marriage. I am really sorry to hear that they don't cater to gay couples. Its weird really and I have heard a lot more about Lotus clinic as well, a lot of unprofessional ways of communication and lack of skills. I wonder why they are so weird. I hope you find a better clinic than this one and I wish you the best of luck!!

FeliciaRay

Reply by CharlotteMick » Jul. 20, 2018 2:26pm

Hi Emily. I hope you are doing good. As you mentioned Ukraine has got many good clinics. L***s clinic might not be the option for your friend. There are more than one problem with them I guess. They are not very responsive either. When I decided to go for surrogacy, I tried them first. My mails, and there were more than one, all went unanswered. I then tried calling them on phone. They were inaccessible there too. I didnt know what to do. It was so frustrating. It felt as if they dont want to provide any kind of service. And it felt personal. So you should consider other options even if they do provide service to gay couples. They are not worth wasting your time.

CharlotteMick

Reply by oliviajohn5 » Jul. 30, 2018 1:15pm

Hello people. Hope everyone is well on this forum. I want to share my story as well. I am infertile. I become infertile due do depression pills. The reason behind my depression was I was adopted. My parents treated me very badly. And taking these pills led me to infertility.. My sister then suggested me to go through surrogacy. She asked e to search for clinics. I searched and found this clinic A***S. I tried to contact them any times but they never reply. They don’t pick up calls. And they also don’t reply to emails. They have such bad communication services. Shows how non-serious they are. Never go for this clinic.

oliviajohn5

Reply by Marrina » Jul. 30, 2018 4:21pm

Hey. I'm the only daughter of my famiy. Before one year i got married, I'm infertile Doctors tells me that you can get a treatment from good clinic. Then, i decided to take a treatment from clinic, that is best for me. Then, i hear the A****s clinic. i think that this clinic is good for me. Then i can send the different emails to this clinic. But this cannot reply me every single email. Me and my husband becomes very sad. But we didn't lose the hope. We daily try the next clinic to get a better treatment. This clinic is very bad for me and for all as well. If any one can know the good clinic then it recommend to me. I shall be very thankful to you by this act.

Marrina

Reply by Julietrocks » Aug. 14, 2018 12:10pm

Hey, hope you are doing good! I am really sorry about what happened to you! A comparative ordeal transpired. I was so disappointed by them Your audit may spare numerous lives. Since L***s are producing counterfeit profiles and phoney analysis of the customers. Such a frightful activity is into a clinical calling. Likewise, different facilities need to self-enhance themselves. Along these lines, future patients won't face such issues. Remain favoured and solid! I seek you discover an answer after yourself soon! My best wishes are with you!

Julietrocks

Reply by nina123 » Aug. 25, 2018 11:18am

It's really good that you are thinking this much for your friend. Don't worry there are many other good clinics in Europe which have a high success rate and great facilities. I know one if the best clinics in Europe. It's really great. So many people became able to start their happy and healthy family because of them. Suggest your friend go there they'll surely be of great help.

nina123

Reply by Hannahh123 » Dec. 30, 2018 6:46pm

Hannahh123

Reply by Hannahh123 » Aug. 10, 2019 11:51pm

The clinic I am visiting is also in Ukraine however, they do offer this service. You could check them out. I am visiting them for IVF. I really like the packages and the services they offer. They have two packages. The Vip and the Standard package. We opted for the standard package along with it we even decided to go for the guarantee program. This program will ensure that if one treatment doesn't work out the doctors try another one. This will save a lot of our time and money. Also, in order to help us in making the decision, they also offer first free visit. This visit will include free stay, medical examination and the visit to the doctor. I thought this was pretty amazing. We will be visiting them very soon. Currently, we are in the waiting list. I hope I was able to help you out.

Hannahh123

Reply by Gretta1 » Oct. 28, 2020 3:02pm

Hello, I had a consultation with my clinic today (it's also in Ukraine) and I asked your question to them too.
They said that its impossible on a legal level there.
I'm sorry...

Gretta1