Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2012 Babies -Part 6! The Final Chapter? - Page 3

Replies (282)

Reply by knicole27 » Aug. 2, 2012 12:30am

Mrs mom - , yeahhhhh ...this pregnancy has not been easy on me and makes me want to wait quite a few yrs before I decided to even consider doing this again haha ! But I do want one more but not for a few yrs seriously .

I did have a good day.today though so I was big on nesting . I vacuumed upstairs and downstairs, finished the errands I did not finish yesterday . Got my hair cut and made anf awesome dinner of baked chicken and corn on the cob . It was delicious ...then I went as far as cleaning my leather couches ? Lol yeah totally nesting . But now im crazy tired and with anf aching back and hips haha.

I have a midwife appt tomorrow as well mrs mom. :) then friday morning my maternity photos!

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by gppacen » Aug. 2, 2012 1:54am

knicole - glad you had a good day! Today wasn't so productive for me maybe tomorrow...

Seriously ladies I am a few weeks weeks behind most of you but honestly I was just thinking how much bigger is my belly going to get? Honestly having a tough time just sitting... It is so uncomfortable:( Just had to share that thought.

Have a good night ladies with much sleep!!!

User Image

gppacen

Reply by Mrs.Mom » Aug. 2, 2012 10:28pm

knicole - So glad you caught a break and had a better day! I totally understand wanting to wait a few yrs between babies. I plan on having two max and I was SO sick the first four months that I cannot even consider going through that again any time soon so I can't imagine if I was STILL having issues!! I figure a few yrs for me too.

gppacen - I hear ya on the uncomfyness!! I get home from work and after I make/eat dinner try to sit and relax and I can hardly breath my tummy feels so big now. I am pretty close to where you are and I can't imagine how huge I'm going to be at 38-40 weeks! Hoping I go before 40 weeks!!!

AFM - Pre admittance appointment today went well! Hubby knows where to go and park (that was his biggest concern lol). We talked about him cutting the cord (which I think he's unsure of) but he said yes! I figure he's gonna chicken out though lol. Went to my OB appt directly after and they did an u/s to confirm the position of the baby...we are head down! I was happy to hear that because last one I had (20 weeks) baby was transverse. So all is looking good...heartbeat was good and strong (I forgot to ask what it was though..rats!). I made homemade spaghetti and meatballs when I got home and now I'm off to watch DH play baseball...his fav! Talk soon mama's!

Cassie

Mrs.Mom

Reply by Coomy08 » Aug. 3, 2012 12:31am

Was a bad start to my day, my ride was almost 15 minutes late picking me up and then we got stuck behind slow people and construction so I was 15 minutes late for my appointment, 1 minute later and I would have had to reschedule. U/S this morning was good: hb was 146, 4.2 lbs-u/s tech figures he'll prolly be 7-7 1/2lbs when he's born. I uploaded a couple pictures, she did 3D and got some good profile shots :). He's defiantly a boy, the tech pointed out when she got a boy part shot that he had his hands down there. Had my ob appointment after that and my ride made me almost 10 minutes late for that...any who I figure I would have gained some weight since I had eaten lunch less than an 1hr before my appointment but I was actually down 1 lb putting me at 3 lbs total weight gain in 32 weeks 2 days, doc doesn't seem concerned since baby looks great. Have another u/s in 5 weeks just to double check everything still looks good and that my anti-kell isn't causing problems. C-section date is for sure going to be September 19th.
Hopefully the rest of the week goes better than the last couple of days have. Yesterday my car died on the way home from the store leaving me, my son and a trunk full of groceries stranded on the side of the road so my husband had to leave work to come get us and had to end up towing my car to my moms, which we then towed today to the shop...thinking either bad gas(had just put gas in not even 1 hr before it died, and a girl at work got gas the same day from the same pump and had problems as well) or my fuel pump went out.

oh bout forgot to add the u/s tech said baby boy had hair so I know he's not bald...my son was born with a LOT of hair so I figured this one would be too.

well have to get my son ready for bed, night girls

*AMBER*

BabyFetus Ticker

Zane Daniel:C-Section scheduled September 19th

Coomy08

Reply by tallesss » Aug. 3, 2012 12:38am

Hi Ladies,
hope you're all feeling okay. for the past few days i've been having these intense cramping and my belly would get really tight. So I told my doc at my OB appointment today and she goes,"oh you're having braxton hicks contractions"

No idea cause I had none with DD and had a C at 38 weeks
but these have been intense to the point of making me freeze.

So i'm now suppose to monitor how often i get them. Well today I didn't time them but I got them throughout the day! Yay............NOT!!!

will be getting a stress test in two weeks.

User Image

User Image

tallesss

Reply by flowermommy81 » Aug. 3, 2012 1:18am

Hey ladies!

Knicole -- glad you finally had a bit of relief physically. I feel for you. Won't be long now though. When does your hubby get home?

Coomy -- can't wait to see your u/s pics! My tech said she saw hair too, which is neat because my daughter was absolutely bald until she was two!

Picked up a bunch of odds and ends that I needed for my hospital bag and for the baby. I'm almost done with everything, just have to wash the baby's curtains and crib bedding and do some last minute tidying in her room. P.S. has anymore felt like the baby has dropped? I heard with second and subsequent pregnancies, it usually doesn't happen. But today I just feel different. My butt and pelvic bones ache when I'm walking, my heartburn has been noticably better, and I'm peeing every 20 minutes or so, which hasn't been an issue for me till now even though I drink 70 or so ounces of water daily. I feel like there's more room between my boobs and belly too. I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow, so it's a bit early I would think. Could just be all my head, who knows. I never noticed it with my DD, so I can't compare.

Well have a good night.

flowermommy81

Reply by AuburnMama » Aug. 3, 2012 2:53pm

Happy Friday!!!

I just wanted to share an TMI preggo story that I think only my fellow preggers can appreciate.

So last night, it had actually cooled off to the 80s cause it rained, so DH and I took the dogs for a nice walk. We didn't walk too far, because let's face it, walking is becoming harder and harder! So we're on the way back, and I'm getting some abdominal pains, and I'm like "Ouch!" but I can make it...but as we keep going it gets worse and worse, and I start to get worried then I realize it's not baby...it's worse than that....it's poo. OMG it was horrid...I could see the house, but it's not like I can run to it. DH is worried/mortified, I'm just doing "breathing exercises" and trying to make it to the house...at one time I didn't think I was going to make it, but I did, and I've never been so happy to see a toilet in my life!!!!

Afterwards, DH was laughing, he was like "if it came to it, I was prepared to use one of the dogs' poo bags!"

Ah, the joys and humiliations of pregnancy!!

I hope you all have a great (and poo-incident free) weekend!

User Image

My rants and random thoughts...
http://knockedupinalabama.blogspot.com/

I'm having a Boy!
EDD: Sept. 7--Being Induced Sept. 3!!

AuburnMama

Reply by tallesss » Aug. 3, 2012 3:17pm

Hi Ladies,
laughing through some pain now, cause I can totally relate to that.

happened to me last week, but I was at home

With all that's happening now, i'm thinking it might be wise to at least start packing the hospital bag.

Last night i submit my claim for maternity leave, i asked a coworker who just had her baby in Feb and she advised to get the claim in now, cause sometimes they take awhile. the deadline is at least 30 days prior though so i have a head start. At least I know if things get I hectic I won't risk forgetting.

User Image

User Image

tallesss

Reply by flowermommy81 » Aug. 3, 2012 6:22pm

Hey, ladies, thought I would share this. One user who knows Knicole is requesting prayers because Knicole is being delivered now due to preclampsia, which was diagnosed at her appointment yesterday. Here's the link to the journal entry. Please keep her and Liam in your prayers.

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-journal_entry.php?journalid=2794&u=5282

flowermommy81

Reply by Leniana » Aug. 3, 2012 7:06pm

Oh goodness, good luck Knicole and Liam! I hope we hear back from her soon with good news!

It's a BOY! Wyatt Randolph was born 9/8/2012! 9 lbs 10 oz, 21 1/4 inches

Leniana

Reply by Mrs.Mom » Aug. 3, 2012 7:13pm

Thank you for letting us know Jamolina

Mrs.Mom

Reply by AuburnMama » Aug. 3, 2012 7:19pm

Oh no!! Hope it all goes fine!!

User Image

I'm having a Boy!

AuburnMama

Reply by tallesss » Aug. 3, 2012 8:16pm

God speed to Knicole, I pray she and Liam are okay.

Seriously I should really get my bag started. This development with Knicole has just made me so aware that no matter how much we plan, anything can happen at any time.

it would be no fun having to ask DH to pack a bag for me, so I need to get to stepping.

Ladies, have a blessed weekend.

User Image

User Image

tallesss

Reply by gppacen » Aug. 4, 2012 4:16am

Thanks for the heads up about knicole!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Liam!!!!!

User Image

gppacen

Reply by AuburnMama » Aug. 5, 2012 2:18am

Any word on knicole?? Hope all is okay!!

User Image

I'm having a Boy!

AuburnMama

Reply by Coomy08 » Aug. 5, 2012 4:00am

The journal entry for knicole27 was updated and she said that knicole and baby are doing good, some prayers are still needed for family though. Hopefully she can get on here when things settle down so we can get baby details. I'm just glad to know her and baby are doing good, even though I don't know her personally I've still been worried about her. we all have had the past 30ish weeks to get to know eachother and share this journey together. Hope everyone is doing well

Coomy08

Reply by flowermommy81 » Aug. 5, 2012 4:02am

No details, but it appears that she and Liam are doing great according to the journal entry!!

flowermommy81

Reply by Britney » Aug. 5, 2012 4:07am

Hey guys! Knicole is on my FB and she and Liam are great. He weighed almost 4lbs and needed no oxygen! She looks great from pics posted and he is a doll! I hope she doesn't mind my posting this but I know y'all were worried too!!

Britney

Reply by gppacen » Aug. 5, 2012 2:47pm

That's awesome news!!! Thanks for sharing that - phew!!! Congrats to Knicole and Liam!!!!

User Image

gppacen

Reply by flowermommy81 » Aug. 6, 2012 1:22am

That's so great!! See, maybe all those hiccups he had was to get those lungs in shape!! What a relief!

flowermommy81