Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?! - Page 9

Replies (174)

Reply by aceron33 » Jul. 9, 2014 4:04am

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well!! Tomorrow is my BIG ultrasound!! At first we decided not to find out the gender but there are 3 baby showers already planned for me so I figured shopping for gifts would be easier if we knew the gender. :/

aceron33

Reply by snolie14 » Jul. 9, 2014 3:25pm

That's great news Chestnutroast!! I got my results back a few weeks ago, as I did the Panorama test - it also told me the baby's sex! So awesome they can do that with a blood test these days!!!

aceron33, what are you hoping for???

snolie14

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 9, 2014 6:42pm

I've got to wait till the 20 wks scan for the gender. Though i did post a question the other day cause i noticed something on my pic of this bsby that made me look at my daughters first ultra sound snd i now think this bsby is a girl from what i can see after comparing the scans.
Agghhhhh now I have to wait nearly 6 weeks to see if I'm right.

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 10, 2014 7:28am

Swollen ankles 3 times already and back pain. I've been told a few times now the 3rd pregnancy is the biggest and so far since wk 5 that has already been true.
I have my heavy bump already and in some ways i love having but just wise it wasn't so heavy soooo soon.
I've upload one of my ultrasounds and I seriously think I see tiny girls bits. I've been comparing this babies pictures to my daughters and i see matching lines.
Kind of excited that this could be another girl and a sister for my daughter. After all she's the one who will play with them all the time. My son may want a brother but i know in the end he won't care cause he's already said how he can't wait for the baby to be here.

Chestnutroast

Reply by snolie14 » Jul. 10, 2014 11:22am

My 3rd pregnancy wasn't terrible...I only gained 30 lbs I think...my 1st pregnancy, I gained nearly 80 (but I was a twig beforehand). My middle son I felt the best, only gained 22 lbs...so far with this one I feel pretty good too, 1st trimester was the worst of all 4 though.

Not sure I can see any girl bits, and it may be quite early for you to see anything at 13 weeks. I was soooooo hoping for a girl, but I'll settle for the 4th boy! LOL

So tired today! How are y'all feeling?

snolie14

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 10, 2014 3:34pm

I know what to look for and having my daughters pictures to compare with has made it look cut and dry at this moment. I've even just looked at somesone elses pic at 11 wks and seen the same lines. And they're having a girl.
You have to engarge the picture. I sat there amazed at what though i may have been looking at earlier.... If i saw earlier on my pic is what it is it just amazing.
I think i see a felopian tubes. Hahaha i think i need to stop looking and just wait now haha .
If i was seeing a privet dr they would be able to tell me but they simply just don't on the nhs in the uk cause the machines are as good.
Having my son was painless having my daughter was so painful even agonising cause my hip was pushed out and on days i had done to much wore my belt or not i could move and my leg was paralised. The OH didn't realise how bad it was till he tried to help me walk during one of those times then realised as i was unable to more my leg in anyway,he ended up having to kind of drag me up stair to sit on the bed.

Chestnutroast

Reply by aceron33 » Jul. 11, 2014 4:36pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that we went for our big ultrasound and there was no heart beat. I delivered my sleeping baby on 7/10/14 at 4:15am. Upon delivery, we were told we had a boy which we named Parker Angel. After he was delivered, the Dr said his cord was wrapped around his right arm and neck twice. He was measuring at ~16-17 weeks, 2.5oz and 7 inches long and perfect. He will be cremated and we will keep his ashes.

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 9 months and it was nice talking to everyone on here.

aceron33

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 12, 2014 7:34am

OMG NO!.
I really have no words , this is unbelievable that this has happened to you Aceron i'm sooo sorry this has happened.
I'm just in such shock this has happened.

Chestnutroast

Reply by snolie14 » Jul. 14, 2014 11:21am

Oh Aceron, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

snolie14

Reply by miracle80 » Jul. 17, 2014 8:07pm

I haven't been on here for a while!
Aceron, words cannot express how sorry I am!!
May God Rest his little soul and bring you and your family peace.
Hugs!!

miracle80

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Jul. 17, 2014 9:00pm

Hey ladies! How's everyone!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Chestnutroast » Jul. 31, 2014 9:30am

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » Aug. 10, 2014 4:09am

Chestnutroast

Reply by Chestnutroast » Aug. 21, 2014 3:09am

I was told it's a boy!!!

Chestnutroast